|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 63Àå
esther  2019-02-15 08:48:06 hit: 367

¡ÜÀÌ»ç¾ß 63Àå¡Ü

1. ¿¡µ¼¿¡¼­ ¿À´Â ÀÌ ´©±¸¸ç ºÓÀº ¿ÊÀ» ÀÔ°í º¸½º¶ó¿¡¼­ ¿À´Â ÀÌ ´©±¸³Ä ±×ÀÇ È­·ÁÇÑ ÀǺ¹ Å« ´É·ÂÀ¸·Î
        °È´Â ÀÌ°¡ ´©±¸³Ä ±×´Â ³ªÀÌ´Ï °øÀǸ¦ ¸»ÇÏ´Â ÀÌ¿ä ±¸¿øÇÏ´Â ´É·ÂÀ» °¡Áø À̴϶ó
        Who is this coming Edom, from Bozrah, with his garments stained crimson? who is this,
        robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of his strength? "It is I,
        speaking in righteousness, mighty to save."

2. ¾îÂîÇÏ¿© ³× ÀǺ¹ÀÌ ºÓÀ¸¸ç ³× ¿ÊÀÌ Æ÷µµÁóƲÀ» ¹â´Â ÀÚ °°À¸³Ä
        Why are your garments red, like those of one treading the winepress?

3. ¸¸¹Î °¡¿îµ¥ ³ª¿Í ÇÔ²² ÇÑ ÀÚ°¡ ¾øÀÌ ³»°¡ Ȧ·Î Æ÷µµÁóƲÀ» ¹â¾Ò´Âµ¥ ³»°¡ ³ëÇÔÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ¹«¸®¸¦
        ¹â¾Ò°í ºÐÇÔÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ Áþ¹â¾ÒÀ¸¹Ç·Î ±×µéÀÇ ¼±Ç÷ÀÌ ³» ¿Ê¿¡ Æ¢¾î ³» ÀǺ¹À» ´Ù ´õ·´ÇûÀ½ÀÌ´Ï
        "I have trodden the winepress alone; from the nations no one was with me. I trampled them
        in my anger and trod them down in my wrath; their blood spattered my garments,
        and I stained all my clothing.

4. ÀÌ´Â ³» ¿ø¼ö °±´Â ³¯ÀÌ ³» ¸¶À½¿¡ ÀÖ°í ³»°¡ ±¸¼ÓÇÒ ÇØ°¡ ¿ÔÀ¸³ª
        For the day of vengeance was in my heart, and the year of my redemption has come.

5. ³»°¡ º»Áï µµ¿Í ÁÖ´Â ÀÚµµ ¾ø°í ºÙµé¾î ÁÖ´Â ÀÚµµ ¾øÀ¸¹Ç·Î ÀÌ»óÇÏ°Ô ¿©°Ü ³» ÆÈÀÌ ³ª¸¦ ±¸¿øÇϸç
        ³» ºÐÀÌ ³ª¸¦ ºÙµé¾úÀ½À̶ó
        I looked, but there was no one to help, I was appalled that no one gave support;
        so my own arm worked salvation for me, and my own wrath sustained me.

6. ³»°¡ ³ëÇÔÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ¸¸¹ÎÀ» ¹â¾ÒÀ¸¸ç ³»°¡ ºÐÇÔÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ±×µéÀ» ÃëÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ°í
        ±×µéÀÇ ¼±Ç÷ÀÌ ¶¥¿¡ ½ñ¾ÆÁö°Ô ÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
        I trampled the nations in my anger; in my wrath I made them drunk and poured
        their blood on the ground."

7. ³»°¡ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ¿ì¸®¿¡°Ô º£Çª½Å ¸ðµç ÀÚºñ¿Í ±×ÀÇ Âù¼ÛÀ» ¸»ÇÏ¸ç ±×ÀÇ »ç¶ûÀ» µû¶ó,
        ±×ÀÇ ¸¹Àº ÀÚºñ¸¦ µû¶ó À̽º¶ó¿¤ Áý¿¡ º£Çª½Å Å« ÀºÃÑÀ» ¸»Çϸ®¶ó
        I will tell of the kindnesses of the LORD, the deeds for which he is to be praise, according to all
        the LORD has done for us--yes, the many good things he has done for the house of Israel,
        according to his compassion and many kindnesses.

8. ±×°¡ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ ±×µéÀº ½Ç·Î ³ªÀÇ ¹é¼ºÀÌ¿ä °ÅÁþÀ» ÇàÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Â ÀÚ³à¶ó ÇϽðí
        ±×µéÀÇ ±¸¿øÀÚ°¡ µÇ»ç
        He said, "Surely they are my people, sons who will not be false to me";
        and so he became their Savior.

9. ±×µéÀÇ ¸ðµç ȯ³­¿¡ µ¿ÂüÇÏ»ç Àڱ⠾ÕÀÇ »çÀÚ·Î ÇÏ¿©±Ý ±×µéÀ» ±¸¿øÇÏ½Ã¸ç ±×ÀÇ »ç¶û°ú
        ±×ÀÇ ÀÚºñ·Î ±×µéÀ» ±¸¿øÇÏ½Ã°í ¿¾Àû ¸ðµç ³¯¿¡ ±×µéÀ» µå½Ã¸ç ¾ÈÀ¸¼ÌÀ¸³ª
        In all their distress he too was distressed, and the angel of his presence saved them. In his love
        and mercy he redeemed them; he lifted them up and carried them all the days of old.

10. ±×µéÀÌ ¹Ý¿ªÇÏ¿© ÁÖÀÇ ¼º·ÉÀ» ±Ù½ÉÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ¿´À¸¹Ç·Î ±×°¡ µ¹ÀÌÄÑ ±×µéÀÇ ´ëÀûÀÌ µÇ»ç Ä£È÷ ±×µéÀ» Ä¡¼Ì´õ´Ï
         Yet they rebelled and grieved his Holy Spirit. So he turned and became their enemy
         and he himself fought against them.

11. ¹é¼ºÀÌ ¿¾Àû ¸ð¼¼ ¶§¸¦ ±â¾ïÇÏ¿© À̸£µÇ ¹é¼º°ú ¾ç¶¼ÀÇ ¸ñÀÚ¸¦ ¹Ù´Ù¿¡¼­ ¿Ã¶ó¿À°Ô ÇϽŠÀÌ°¡
         ÀÌÁ¦ ¾îµð °è½Ã³Ä ±×µé °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ¼º·ÉÀ» µÎ½Å ÀÌ°¡ ÀÌÁ¦ ¾îµð °è½Ã³Ä
         Then his people recalled the days of old, the days of Moses and his people--where is he
         who brought them through the sea, with the shepherd of his flock? Where is he
         who set his Holy Spirit among them,

12. ±×ÀÇ ¿µ±¤ÀÇ ÆÈÀÌ ¸ð¼¼ÀÇ ¿À¸¥¼ÕÀ» À̲ô½Ã¸ç ±×ÀÇ À̸§À» ¿µ¿øÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÏ»ç ±×µé ¾Õ¿¡¼­
         ¹°À» °¥¶óÁö°Ô ÇϽðí
         who sent his glorious arm of power to be at Moses' right hand, who divided the waters
         before them, to gain for himself everlasting renown,

13. ±×µéÀ» ±íÀ½À¸·Î ÀεµÇÏ½ÃµÇ ±¤¾ß¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ¸» °°ÀÌ ³Ñ¾îÁöÁö ¾Ê°Ô ÇϽŠÀÌ°¡ ÀÌÁ¦ ¾îµð °è½Ã³Ä
         who led them through the depths? Like a horse in open country, they did not stumble;

14. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¿µÀÌ ±×µéÀ» °ñÂ¥±â·Î ³»·Á°¡´Â °¡Ãà °°ÀÌ ÆíÈ÷ ½¬°Ô Çϼ̵µ´Ù ÁÖ²²¼­ ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ
         ÁÖÀÇ ¹é¼ºÀ» ÀεµÇÏ»ç À̸§À» ¿µÈ­·Ó°Ô Çϼ̳ªÀÌ´Ù ÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
         like cattle that go down to the plain, they were given rest by the Spirit of the LORD.
         This is how you guided your people to make for yourself a glorious name.

15. ÁÖ¿© Çϴÿ¡¼­ ±Á¾î »ìÇǽøç ÁÖÀÇ °Å·èÇÏ°í ¿µÈ­·Î¿î ó¼Ò¿¡¼­ º¸¿É¼Ò¼­ ÁÖÀÇ ¿­¼º°ú ÁÖÀÇ ´ÉÇϽÅ
         ÇൿÀÌ ÀÌÁ¦ ¾îµð ÀÖ³ªÀ̱î ÁÖ²²¼­ º£Çª½Ã´ø °£°îÇÑ ÀÚºñ¿Í »ç¶ûÀÌ ³»°Ô ±×ÃƳªÀÌ´Ù
         Look down from heaven and see from your lofty throne, holy and glorious. Where are your zeal
         and your might? Your tenderness and compassion are withheld from us.

16. ÁÖ´Â ¿ì¸® ¾Æ¹öÁö½Ã¶ó ¾Æºê¶óÇÔÀº ¿ì¸®¸¦ ¸ð¸£°í À̽º¶ó¿¤Àº ¿ì¸®¸¦ ÀÎÁ¤ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÒÁö¶óµµ ¿©È£¿Í¿©,
         ÁÖ´Â ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¾Æ¹öÁö½Ã¶ó ¿¾³¯ºÎÅÍ ÁÖÀÇ À̸§À» ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ±¸¼ÓÀÚ¶ó Çϼ̰ŴÃ
        But you are our Father, though Abraham does not know us or Israel acknowledge us; you,
         O LORD, are our Father, our Redeemer from of old is your name.

17. ¿©È£¿Í¿© ¾îÂîÇÏ¿© ¿ì¸®·Î ÁÖÀÇ ±æ¿¡¼­ ¶°³ª°Ô ÇÏ½Ã¸ç ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¸¶À½À» ¿Ï°íÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ»ç ÁÖ¸¦ °æ¿ÜÇÏÁö
         ¾Ê°Ô ÇϽóªÀÌ±î ¿øÇÏ°Ç´ë ÁÖÀÇ Á¾µé °ð ÁÖÀÇ ±â¾÷ÀÎ ÁöÆĵéÀ» À§ÇÏ»ç µ¹¾Æ¿À½Ã¿É¼Ò¼­
         Why, O LORD, do you make us wander from your ways and harden our hearts so we do not
         revere you? Return for the sake of your servants, the tribes that are your inheritance.

18. ÁÖÀÇ °Å·èÇÑ ¹é¼ºÀÌ ¶¥À» Â÷ÁöÇÑ Áö ¿À·¡Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿©¼­ ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¿ø¼ö°¡ ÁÖÀÇ ¼º¼Ò¸¦ À¯¸°ÇÏ¿´»ç¿À´Ï
         For a little while your people possessed your holy place, but now our enemies have
         trampled down your sanctuary.

19. ¿ì¸®´Â ÁÖÀÇ ´Ù½º¸²À» ¹ÞÁö ¸øÇÏ´Â ÀÚ °°À¸¸ç ÁÖÀÇ À̸§À¸·Î ÀÏÄÃÀ½À» ¹ÞÁö ¸øÇÏ´Â ÀÚ °°ÀÌ µÇ¾ú³ªÀÌ´Ù
         We are yours from of old; but you have not ruled over them, they have not been called by your name.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 64Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 62Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.