|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß 15Àå
esther  2019-04-11 10:12:46 hit: 590

¡Ü¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß 15Àå¡Ü

1. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ³»°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ ¸ð¼¼¿Í »ç¹«¿¤ÀÌ ³» ¾Õ¿¡ ¼¹´Ù ÇÒÁö¶óµµ ³» ¸¶À½Àº ÀÌ ¹é¼ºÀ» ÇâÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø³ª´Ï
        ±×µéÀ» ³» ¾Õ¿¡¼­ ÂÑ¾Æ ³»º¸³»¶ó
        Then the LORD said to me : "Even if Moses and Samuel were to stand before me, my heart
        would not go out to this people. Send them away from my presence! Let them go!

2. ±×µéÀÌ ¸¸ÀÏ ³×°Ô ¸»Çϱ⸦ ¿ì¸®°¡ ¾îµð·Î ³ª¾Æ°¡¸®¿ä ÇÏ°Åµç ³Ê´Â ±×µé¿¡°Ô À̸£±â¸¦ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­
        ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇϽô϶ó Á×À» ÀÚ´Â Á×À½À¸·Î ³ª¾Æ°¡°í Ä®À» ¹ÞÀ» ÀÚ´Â Ä®·Î ³ª¾Æ°¡°í ±â±ÙÀ»
        ´çÇÒ ÀÚ´Â ±â±ÙÀ¸·Î ³ª¾Æ°¡°í Æ÷·Î µÉ ÀÚ´Â Æ÷·Î µÊÀ¸·Î ³ª¾Æ°¥Áö´Ï¶ó Çϼ̴٠Ç϶ó
        And if they ask you, 'Where shall we go?' tell them, 'This is what the LORD says :
        "'Those destined for death, to death; those for the sword, to the sword;
         those for starvation, to starvation; those for captivity, to captivity.'

3. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ´Ï¶ó ³»°¡ ±×µéÀ» ³× °¡Áö·Î ¹úÇϸ®´Ï °ð Á×ÀÌ´Â Ä®°ú Âõ´Â °³¿Í »ïÄÑ ¸êÇÏ´Â
        °øÁßÀÇ »õ¿Í ¶¥ÀÇ Áü½ÂÀ¸·Î ÇÒ °ÍÀ̸ç
        ¡°I will send four kinds of destroyers againt them," declares the LORD, "the sword to kill and the dogs
        to drag away and the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth to dovour and destroy.

4. À¯´Ù ¿Õ È÷½º±â¾ßÀÇ ¾Æµé ¹Ç³´¼¼°¡ ¿¹·ç»ì·½¿¡ ÇàÇÑ °ÍÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ³»°¡ ±×µéÀ»
       ¼¼°è ¿©·¯ ¹ÎÁ· °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ÈðÀ¸¸®¶ó
        I will make them abhorrent to all the kingdoms of the earth because of what Manasseh son
        of Hezekiah king of Judah did in Jerusalem.

5. ¿¹·ç»ì·½¾Æ ³Ê¸¦ ºÒ½ÖÈ÷ ¿©±æ ÀÚ ´©±¸¸ç ³Ê¸¦ À§ÇØ ¿ï ÀÚ ´©±¸¸ç µ¹ÀÌÄÑ ³× Æò¾ÈÀ» ¹°À» ÀÚ ´©±¸³Ä
        "Who will have pity on you, O Jerusalem? Who will mourn for you? Who will stop ask how you are?

6. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ À̸£½ÃµÇ ³×°¡ ³ª¸¦ ¹ö·È°í ³»°Ô¼­ ¹°·¯°¬À¸¹Ç·Î ³×°Ô·Î ³» ¼ÕÀ» Æì¼­ ³Ê¸¦ ¸êÇÏ¿´³ë´Ï
        ÀÌ´Â ³»°¡ ¶æÀ» µ¹ÀÌÅ°±â¿¡ ÁöÃÆÀ½À̷δÙ
        You have rejected me," declares the LORD. "You keep on backsliding. So I will lay hands on you
        and destroy you; I can no longer show compassion.

7. ³»°¡ ±×µéÀ» ±× ¶¥ÀÇ ¿©·¯ ¼º¹®¿¡¼­ Å°·Î ±îºÒ·¯ ±× ÀÚ½ÄÀ» ²÷¾î¼­ ³» ¹é¼ºÀ» ¸êÇÏ¿´³ª´Ï
        ÀÌ´Â ±×µéÀÌ ÀÚ±âµéÀÇ ±æ¿¡¼­ µ¹ÀÌÅ°Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´À½À̶ó
        I will winnow them with a winnowing fork at the city gates of the land. I will bring bereavement
        and destruction on my people, for they have not changed their ways.

8. ±×µéÀÇ °úºÎ°¡ ³» ¾Õ¿¡ ¹Ù´Ù ¸ð·¡º¸´Ù ´õ ¸¹¾ÆÁ³´À´Ï¶ó ³»°¡ ´ë³·¿¡ Æĸê½Ãų ÀÚ¸¦ ±×µé¿¡°Ô·Î µ¥·Á´Ù°¡
        ±×µé°ú û³âµéÀÇ ¾î¹Ì¸¦ Ãļ­ ³î¶÷°ú µÎ·Á¿òÀ» ±×µé¿¡°Ô °©Àڱ⠴ÚÄ¡°Ô ÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç
        I will make their widows more numerous than the sand of the sea. At midday I will bring
        a destroyer against the mothers of their young men; suddenly I will bring down
        on them anguish and terror.

9. ÀÏ°öÀ» ³ºÀº ¿©Àο¡°Ô´Â ¼è¾àÇÏ¿© ±âÀýÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ¸ç ¾ÆÁ÷µµ ´ë³·¿¡ ±×ÀÇ ÇØ°¡ ¶³¾îÁ®¼­ ±×¿¡°Ô ¼öÄ¡¿Í
        ±Ù½ÉÀ» ´çÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó ±× ³²Àº ÀÚ´Â ±×µéÀÇ ´ëÀûÀÇ Ä®¿¡ ºÙÀ̸®¶ó ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸À̴϶ó
        The mother of seven will grow faint and breathe her last. Her sun will set while it is still day;
        she will be disgraced and humiliated. I will put the survivors to the sword
        before their enemies," declares the LORD.

10. ³»°Ô Àç¾ÓÀ̷δ٠³ªÀÇ ¾î¸Ó´Ï¿© ¾î¸Ó´Ï²²¼­ ³ª¸¦ ¿Â ¼¼°è¿¡ ´ÙÅõ´Â ÀÚ¿Í ½Î¿ì´Â ÀÚ¸¦ ¸¸³¯ ÀÚ·Î ³ºÀ¸¼Ìµµ´Ù
         ³»°¡ ²Ù¾î ÁÖÁöµµ ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´°í »ç¶÷ÀÌ ³»°Ô ²ÙÀÌÁöµµ ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´°Ç¸¶´Â ´Ù ³ª¸¦ ÀúÁÖÇϴµµ´Ù
         Alas, my mother, that you gave me birth, a man with whom the whole land strives and contends!
         I have neither lent nor borrowed, yet everyone curses me.

11. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ À̸£½ÃµÇ ³»°¡ Áø½Ç·Î ³Ê¸¦ °­ÇÏ°Ô ÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¿ä ³Ê¿¡°Ô º¹À» ¹Þ°Ô ÇÒ °ÍÀ̸ç
         ³»°¡ Áø½Ç·Î ³× ¿ø¼ö·Î Àç¾È°ú ȯ³­ÀÇ ¶§¿¡ ³×°Ô °£±¸ÇÏ°Ô Çϸ®¶ó
         The LORD said, "Surely I will deliver you for a good purpose; surely I will make
         your enemies plead with you in times of disaster and times of distress.

12. ´©°¡ ´ÉÈ÷ ö °ð ºÏ¹æÀÇ Ã¶°ú ³òÀ» ²ªÀ¸¸®¿ä
         ¡°Can a man break iron--iron from the north--or bronze?

13. ±×·¯³ª ³× ¸ðµç ÁË·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ³× ±¹°æ ¾ÈÀÇ ¸ðµç Àç»ê°ú º¸¹°·Î °ª¾øÀÌ Å»Ã븦 ´çÇÏ°Ô ÇÒ °ÍÀ̸ç
         Your wealth and your treasures I will give as plunder, without charge, because of all your sins
         throughout your country.

14. ³× ¿ø¼ö¿Í ÇÔ²² ³×°¡ ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ´Â ¶¥¿¡ À̸£°Ô Çϸ®´Ï ÀÌ´Â ³ªÀÇ Áø³ëÀÇ ¸Í·ÄÇÑ ºÒÀÌ ³ÊÈñ¸¦ »ç¸£·Á ÇÔÀ̶ó
         I will enslave you to your enemies in a land you do not know, for my anger will kindle a fire
         that will burn against you."

15. ¿©È£¿Í¿© ÁÖ²²¼­ ¾Æ½Ã¿À´Ï ¿øÇÏ°Ç´ë ÁÖ´Â ³ª¸¦ ±â¾ïÇÏ½Ã¸ç µ¹º¸½Ã»ç ³ª¸¦ ¹ÚÇØÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¿¡°Ô º¸º¹ÇϽðí
         ÁÖÀÇ ¿À·¡ ÂüÀ¸½ÉÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ³ª·Î ¸ê¸ÁÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°Ô ÇϿɽøç
         ÁÖ¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ³»°¡ ºÎ²ô·¯¿ò ´çÇÏ´Â ÁÙÀ» ¾Æ½Ã¿É¼Ò¼­
         You understand, O LORD; remember me and care for me. Avenge me on my persecutors. You are
         long-suffering--do not take me away; think of how I suffer reproach for your sake.

16. ¸¸±ºÀÇ Çϳª´Ô ¿©È£¿Í½Ã¿© ³ª´Â ÁÖÀÇ À̸§À¸·Î ÀÏÄÃÀ½À» ¹Þ´Â ÀÚ¶ó ³»°¡ ÁÖÀÇ ¸»¾¸À» ¾ò¾î ¸Ô¾ú»ç¿À´Ï
         ÁÖÀÇ ¸»¾¸Àº ³»°Ô ±â»Ý°ú ³» ¸¶À½ÀÇ Áñ°Å¿òÀÌ¿À³ª
         When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name,
         O LORD God Almighty.

17. ³»°¡ ±â»µÇÏ´Â ÀÚÀÇ ¸ðÀÓ °¡¿îµ¥ ¾ÉÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸç Áñ°Å¿öÇÏÁöµµ ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í ÁÖÀÇ ¼Õ¿¡ ºÙµé·Á
         Ȧ·Î ¾É¾Ò»ç¿À´Ï ÀÌ´Â ÁÖ²²¼­ ºÐ³ë·Î ³»°Ô ä¿ì¼ÌÀ½ÀÌ´ÏÀÌ´Ù
         I never sat in the company of revelers, never made merry with them; I sat alone
         because your hand was on me and you had filled me with indignation.

18. ³ªÀÇ °íÅëÀÌ °è¼ÓÇÏ¸ç »óó°¡ ÁßÇÏ¿© ³´Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÔÀº ¾îÂî µÊÀÌ´ÏÀ̱î ÁÖ²²¼­´Â
         ³»°Ô ´ëÇÏ¿© ¹°ÀÌ ¸»¶ó¼­ ¼ÓÀÌ´Â ½Ã³» °°À¸½Ã¸®À̱î
         Why is my pain unending and my wound grievous and incurable? Will you be to me like
         a deceptive brook, like a spring that fails?

19. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ ³×°¡ ¸¸ÀÏ µ¹¾Æ¿À¸é ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ ´Ù½Ã À̲ø¾î ³» ¾Õ¿¡ ¼¼¿ï °ÍÀ̸ç
         ³×°¡ ¸¸ÀÏ ÇêµÈ °ÍÀ» ¹ö¸®°í ±ÍÇÑ °ÍÀ» ¸»ÇÑ´Ù¸é ³Ê´Â ³ªÀÇ ÀÔÀÌ µÉ °ÍÀ̶ó
         ±×µéÀº ³×°Ô·Î µ¹¾Æ¿À·Á´Ï¿Í ³Ê´Â ±×µé¿¡°Ô·Î µ¹¾Æ°¡Áö ¸»Áö´Ï¶ó
         Therefore this is what the LORD says : "If you repent, I will restore you that you may serve me;
         if you utter worthy, not worthless, words, you will be my spokesman.
         Let this people turn to you, but you must not turn to them.

20. ³»°¡ ³Ê·Î ÀÌ ¹é¼º ¾Õ¿¡ °ß°íÇÑ ³ò ¼ºº®ÀÌ µÇ°Ô Çϸ®´Ï ±×µéÀÌ ³Ê¸¦ Ä¥Áö¶óµµ À̱âÁö ¸øÇÒ °ÍÀº
         ³»°¡ ³Ê¿Í ÇÔ²² ÇÏ¿© ³Ê¸¦ ±¸ÇÏ¿© °ÇÁüÀÌ¶ó ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸À̴϶ó
         I will make you a wall to this people, a fortified wall of bronze; they will fight against you but will
         not overcome you, for I am with you to rescue and save you," declares the LORD.

21. ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ ¾ÇÇÑ ÀÚÀÇ ¼Õ¿¡¼­ °ÇÁö¸ç ¹«¼­¿î ÀÚÀÇ ¼Õ¿¡¼­ ±¸¿øÇϸ®¶ó
         ¡°I will save you from the hands of the wicked and redeem you from the grasp of the cruel."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß 16Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß 14Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.