|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡½º°Ö 8Àå
esther  2019-09-20 19:47:28 hit: 419

¡Ü¿¡½º°Ö 8Àå¡Ü

1. ¿©¼¸Â° ÇØ ¿©¼¸Â° ´Þ ÃÊ´å»õ¿¡ ³ª´Â Áý¿¡ ¾É¾Ò°í À¯´ÙÀÇ Àå·ÎµéÀº ³» ¾Õ¿¡ ¾É¾Æ Àִµ¥
        ÁÖ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ±Ç´ÉÀÌ °Å±â¿¡¼­ ³»°Ô ³»¸®±â·Î
        In the sixth year, in the sixth month on the fifth day, while I was sitting in my house and the elders
        of Judah were sitting before me, the hand of the Sovereign LORD came upon me there.

2. ³»°¡ º¸´Ï ºÒ °°Àº Çü»óÀÌ ÀÖ´õ¶ó ±× Ç㸮 ¾Æ·¡ÀÇ ¸ð¾çÀº ºÒ °°°í Ç㸮 À§¿¡´Â ±¤Ã¤°¡ ³ª¼­ ´Ü¼è °°Àºµ¥
       I looked, and I saw a figure like that of a man. From what appeared to be his waist down
        he was like fire, and from there up his appearance was as bright as glowing metal.

3. ±×°¡ ¼Õ °°Àº °ÍÀ» Æì¼­ ³» ¸Ó¸®ÅÐ ÇÑ ¸ð¼ûÀ» ÀâÀ¸¸ç ÁÖÀÇ ¿µÀÌ ³ª¸¦ µé¾î õÁö »çÀÌ·Î ¿Ã¸®½Ã°í Çϳª´ÔÀÌ
        È¯»ó °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ³ª¸¦ À̲ø¾î ¿¹·ç»ì·½À¸·Î °¡¼­ ¾È¶ã·Î µé¾î°¡´Â ºÏÇâÇÑ ¹®¿¡ À̸£½Ã´Ï
        °Å±â¿¡´Â ÁúÅõÀÇ ¿ì»ó °ð ÁúÅõ¸¦ ÀϾ°Ô ÇÏ´Â ¿ì»óÀÇ ÀÚ¸®°¡ ÀÖ´Â °÷À̶ó
        He stretched out what looked like a hand and took me by the hair of my head. The Spirit lifted me up
        between earth and heaven and in visions of God he took me to Jerusalem, to the entrance to
        the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes to jealousy stood.

4. À̽º¶ó¿¤ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¿µ±¤ÀÌ °Å±â¿¡ Àִµ¥ ³»°¡ µé¿¡¼­ º» ¸ð½À°ú °°´õ¶ó
        And there before me was the glory of the God of Israel, as in the vision I had seen in the plain.

5. ±×°¡ ³»°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ ÀÎÀÚ¾ß ÀÌÁ¦ ³Ê´Â ´«À» µé¾î ºÏÂÊÀ» ¹Ù¶óº¸¶ó ÇϽñâ·Î ³»°¡ ´«À» µé¾î
        ºÏÂÊÀ» ¹Ù¶óº¸´Ï Á¦´Ü¹® ¾î±Í ºÏÂÊ¿¡ ±× ÁúÅõÀÇ ¿ì»óÀÌ ÀÖ´õ¶ó
        Then he said to me, "Son of man, look toward the north." So I looked, and in the entrance north
        of the gate of the altar I saw this idol of jealousy.

6. ±×°¡ ¶Ç ³»°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ ÀÎÀÚ¾ß À̽º¶ó¿¤ Á·¼ÓÀÌ ÇàÇÏ´Â ÀÏÀ» º¸´À³Ä ±×µéÀÌ ¿©±â¿¡¼­ Å©°Ô °¡ÁõÇÑ ÀÏÀ»
        ÇàÇÏ¿© ³ª·Î ³» ¼º¼Ò¸¦ ¸Ö¸® ¶°³ª°Ô ÇÏ´À´Ï¶ó ³Ê´Â ´Ù½Ã ´Ù¸¥ Å« °¡ÁõÇÑ ÀÏÀ» º¸¸®¶ó ÇϽôõ¶ó
        And he said to me, "Son of man, do you see what they are doing--the utterly detestable things the
        house of Israel is doing here, things that will drive me far from my sanctuary?
        But you will see things that are even more detestable."

7. ±×°¡ ¶Ç ³»°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ ÀÎÀÚ¾ß À̽º¶ó¿¤ Á·¼ÓÀÌ ÇàÇÏ´Â ÀÏÀ» º¸´À³Ä ±×µéÀÌ ¿©±â¿¡¼­ Å©°Ô °¡ÁõÇÑ ÀÏÀ»
        ÇàÇÏ¿© ³ª·Î ³» ¼º¼Ò¸¦ ¸Ö¸® ¶°³ª°Ô ÇÏ´À´Ï¶ó ³Ê´Â ´Ù½Ã ´Ù¸¥ Å« °¡ÁõÇÑ ÀÏÀ» º¸¸®¶ó ÇϽôõ¶ó
        And he said to me, "Son of man, do you see what they are doing--the utterly detestable things
        the house of Israel is doing here, things that will drive me far from my sanctuary?
        But you will see things that are even more detestable."

7. ±×°¡ ³ª¸¦ À̲ø°í ¶ã ¹®¿¡ À̸£½Ã±â¸¦ ³»°¡ º»Áï ´ã¿¡ ±¸¸ÛÀÌ ÀÖ´õ¶ó
         Then he brought me to the entrance to the court. I looked, and I saw a hole in the wall.

8. ±×°¡ ³»°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ ÀÎÀÚ¾ß ³Ê´Â ÀÌ ´ãÀ» Çæ¶ó ÇϽñâ·Î ³»°¡ ±× ´ãÀ» Çã´Ï ÇÑ ¹®ÀÌ ÀÖ´õ¶ó
        He said to me, "Son of man, now dig into the wall." So I dug into the wall and saw a doorway there.

9. ¶Ç ³»°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ µé¾î°¡¼­ ±×µéÀÌ °Å±â¿¡¼­ ÇàÇÏ´Â °¡ÁõÇÏ°í ¾ÇÇÑ ÀÏÀ» º¸¶ó ÇϽñâ·Î
        And he said to me, "Go in and see the wicked and detestable things they are doing here."

10. ³»°¡ µé¾î°¡ º¸´Ï °¢¾ç °ïÃæ°ú °¡ÁõÇÑ Áü½Â°ú À̽º¶ó¿¤ Á·¼ÓÀÇ ¸ðµç ¿ì»óÀ» ±× »ç¹æ º®¿¡ ±×·È°í
         So I went in and looke, and I saw portrayed all over the walls all kinds of crawing things
         and detestable animals and all the idols of the house of Israel.

11. À̽º¶ó¿¤ Á·¼ÓÀÇ Àå·Î Áß Ä¥½Ê ¸íÀÌ ±× ¾Õ¿¡ ¼¹À¸¸ç »ç¹ÝÀÇ ¾Æµé ¾ß¾Æ»ç³Äµµ ±× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ¼¹°í
         °¢±â ¼Õ¿¡ Çâ·Î¸¦ µé¾ú´Âµ¥ Ç׿¬ÀÌ ±¸¸§ °°ÀÌ ¿À¸£´õ¶ó
         In front of them stood seventy elders of the house of Israel, and Jaazaniah son of Shaphan was
         standing among them. Each had a censer in his hand, and a fragrant cloud of incense was rising.

12. ¶Ç ³»°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ ÀÎÀÚ¾ß À̽º¶ó¿¤ Á·¼ÓÀÇ Àå·ÎµéÀÌ °¢°¢ ±× ¿ì»óÀÇ ¹æ¾È ¾îµÎ¿î °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ÇàÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ»
         ³×°¡ º¸¾Ò´À³Ä ±×µéÀÌ À̸£±â¸¦ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ¿ì¸®¸¦ º¸Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇϽøç
         ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ ¶¥À» ¹ö¸®¼Ì´Ù ÇÏ´À´Ï¶ó
         He said to me, "Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel are doing in the
         darkness, each at the shrine of his own idol? They say, 'The LORD does not see us;
         the LORD has forsaken the land.'"

13. ¶Ç ³»°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ ³Ê´Â ´Ù½Ã ±×µéÀÌ ÇàÇÏ´Â ¹Ù ´Ù¸¥ Å« °¡ÁõÇÑ ÀÏÀ» º¸¸®¶ó ÇϽôõ¶ó
         Again, he said "You will see them doing things that are even more detestable."

14. ±×°¡ ¶Ç ³ª¸¦ µ¥¸®°í ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ÀüÀ¸·Î µé¾î°¡´Â ºÏ¹®¿¡ À̸£½Ã±â·Î º¸´Ï °Å±â¿¡ ¿©ÀεéÀÌ ¾É¾Æ
         ´ã¹«½º¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ¾Ö°îÇÏ´õ¶ó
         Then he brought me to the entrance to the north gate of the house of the LORD,
         and I saw women sitting there, mourning for Tammuz.

15. ±×°¡ ¶Ç ³»°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ ÀÎÀÚ¾ß ³×°¡ ±×°ÍÀ» º¸¾Ò´À³Ä ³Ê´Â ¶Ç À̺¸´Ù ´õ Å« °¡ÁõÇÑ ÀÏÀ» º¸¸®¶ó ÇϽôõ¶ó
         He said to me, "Do you see this, son of man? You will see things that are even more detestable
         than this."

16. ±×°¡ ¶Ç ³ª¸¦ µ¥¸®°í ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¼ºÀü ¾È¶ã¿¡ µé¾î°¡½Ã´Ï¶ó º¸¶ó ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¼ºÀü ¹® °ð Çö°ü°ú Á¦´Ü »çÀÌ¿¡¼­
         ¾à ½º¹°´Ù¼¸ ¸íÀÌ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¼ºÀüÀ» µîÁö°í ³¸À» µ¿ÂÊÀ¸·Î ÇâÇÏ¿© µ¿ÂÊ Å¾翡°Ô ¿¹¹èÇÏ´õ¶ó
         He then brought me into the inner court of the house of the LORD, and there at the entrance to the
         temple, between the portico and the altar, were about twenty-five men. With their backs toward the
         temple of the LORD and their faces toward the east, they were bowing down to the sun in the east.

17. ¶Ç ³»°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ ÀÎÀÚ¾ß ³×°¡ º¸¾Ò´À³Ä À¯´Ù Á·¼ÓÀÌ ¿©±â¿¡¼­ ÇàÇÑ °¡ÁõÇÑ ÀÏÀ» Àû´Ù ÇÏ°Ú´À³Ä ±×µéÀÌ
         ±× ¶¥À» ÆøÇàÀ¸·Î ä¿ì°í ¶Ç ´Ù½Ã ³» ³ë¿©¿òÀ» ÀÏÀ¸Å°¸ç ½ÉÁö¾î ³ª¹µ°¡Áö¸¦ ±× ÄÚ¿¡ µÎ¾ú´À´Ï¶ó
         He said to me, "Have you seen this, son of man? Is it a trivial matter for the house of Judah to do the
         detestable things they are doing here? Must they also fill the land with violence and continually
         provoke me to anger? Look at them putting the branch to their nose!

18. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³ªµµ ºÐ³ë·Î °±¾Æ ºÒ½ÖÈ÷ ¿©±âÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸ç ±àÈáÀ» º£Ç®Áöµµ ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®´Ï ±×µéÀÌ Å« ¼Ò¸®·Î
         ³» ±Í¿¡ ºÎ¸£Â¢À»Áö¶óµµ ³»°¡ µèÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®¶ó
         Therefore I will deal with them in anger; I will not look on them with pity or spare them.
         Although they shout in my ears, I will not listen to them."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡½º°Ö 9Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡½º°Ö 7Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.