|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡½º°Ö 33Àå
esther  2020-01-02 08:15:24 hit: 326

¡Ü¿¡½º°Ö 33Àå¡Ü

1. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ³»°Ô ÀÓÇÏ¿© À̸£½ÃµÇ
        The word of the LORD came to me :

2. ÀÎÀÚ¾ß ³Ê´Â ³× ¹ÎÁ·¿¡°Ô ¸»ÇÏ¿© À̸£¶ó °¡·É ³»°¡ Ä®À» ÇÑ ¶¥¿¡ ÀÓÇÏ°Ô ÇÑ´Ù ÇÏÀÚ ±× ¶¥ ¹é¼ºÀÌ
        ÀÚ±âµé °¡¿îµ¥ÀÇ Çϳª¸¦ ÅÃÇÏ¿© Æļö²ÛÀ» »ïÀº
        ¡°Son of man, speak to your countrymen and say to them : 'When I bring the sword against a land,
        and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman,

3. ±× »ç¶÷ÀÌ ±× ¶¥¿¡ Ä®ÀÌ ÀÓÇÔÀ» º¸°í ³ªÆÈÀ» ºÒ¾î ¹é¼º¿¡°Ô °æ°íÇϵÇ
        and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people,

4. ±×µéÀÌ ³ªÆÈ ¼Ò¸®¸¦ µè°íµµ Á¤½ÅÂ÷¸®Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇϹǷΠ±× ÀÓÇÏ´Â Ä®¿¡ Á¦°ÅÇÔÀ» ´çÇÏ¸é ±× ÇÇ°¡
        ÀÚ±âÀÇ ¸Ó¸®·Î µ¹¾Æ°¥ °ÍÀ̶ó
        then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not take warning and the sword comes and takes
        his life, his blood will be on his own head.

5. ±×°¡ °æ°í¸¦ ¹Þ¾Ò´øµé Àڱ⠻ý¸íÀ» º¸ÀüÇÏ¿´À» °ÍÀ̳ª ³ªÆÈ ¼Ò¸®¸¦ µè°íµµ °æ°í¸¦ ¹ÞÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´À¸´Ï
        ±× ÇÇ°¡ Àڱ⿡°Ô·Î µ¹¾Æ°¡¸®¶ó
        Since he heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning, his blood will be on
        his own head. If he had taken warning, he would have saved himself.

6. ±×·¯³ª Ä®ÀÌ ÀÓÇÔÀ» Æļö²ÛÀÌ º¸°íµµ ³ªÆÈÀ» ºÒÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿© ¹é¼º¿¡°Ô °æ°íÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϹǷΠ±× ÁßÀÇ
        ÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ±× ÀÓÇÏ´Â Ä®¿¡ Á¦°Å ´çÇÏ¸ç ±×´Â ÀÚ±â Á˾ÇÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ Á¦°ÅµÇ·Á´Ï¿Í ±× ÁË´Â
        ³»°¡ Æļö²ÛÀÇ ¼Õ¿¡¼­ ãÀ¸¸®¶ó
        But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people
        and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away
        because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.'

7. ÀÎÀÚ¾ß ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ À̽º¶ó¿¤ Á·¼ÓÀÇ Æļö²ÛÀ¸·Î »ïÀ½ÀÌ ÀÌ¿Í °°À¸´Ï¶ó ±×·±Áï ³Ê´Â ³» ÀÔÀÇ ¸»À» µè°í
        ³ª¸¦ ´ë½ÅÇÏ¿© ±×µé¿¡°Ô °æ°íÇÒÁö¾î´Ù
        ¡°Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak
        and give them warning from me.

8. °¡·É ³»°¡ ¾ÇÀο¡°Ô À̸£±â¸¦ ¾ÇÀÎ¾Æ ³Ê´Â ¹Ýµå½Ã Á×À¸¸®¶ó ÇÏ¿´´Ù ÇÏÀÚ ³×°¡ ±× ¾ÇÀο¡°Ô ¸»·Î
        °æ°íÇÏ¿© ±×ÀÇ ±æ¿¡¼­ ¶°³ª°Ô ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸é ±× ¾ÇÀÎÀº ÀÚ±â Á˾ÇÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ Á×À¸·Á´Ï¿Í
        ³»°¡ ±×ÀÇ ÇǸ¦ ³× ¼Õ¿¡¼­ ãÀ¸¸®¶ó
        When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you will surely die,' and you do not speak out
        to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold
        you accountable for his blood.

9. ±×·¯³ª ³Ê´Â ¾ÇÀο¡°Ô °æ°íÇÏ¿© µ¹ÀÌÄÑ ±×ÀÇ ±æ¿¡¼­ ¶°³ª¶ó°í Ç쵂 ±×°¡ µ¹ÀÌÄÑ ±×ÀÇ ±æ¿¡¼­ ¶°³ªÁö
        ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸é ±×´Â ÀÚ±â Á˾ÇÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ Á×À¸·Á´Ï¿Í ³Ê´Â ³× »ý¸íÀ» º¸ÀüÇϸ®¶ó
        But if you do warn the wicked man to turn from his ways and he does not do so,
        he will die for his sin, but you will have saved yourself.

10. ±×·±Áï ÀÎÀÚ¾ß ³Ê´Â À̽º¶ó¿¤ Á·¼Ó¿¡°Ô À̸£±â¸¦ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¸»ÇÏ¿© À̸£µÇ ¿ì¸®ÀÇ Çã¹°°ú ÁË°¡
         ÀÌ¹Ì ¿ì¸®¿¡°Ô ÀÖ¾î ¿ì¸®·Î ±× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ¼èÅðÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ´Ï ¾îÂî ´ÉÈ÷ »ì¸®¿ä ÇÏ°Å´Ï¿Í
         "Son of man, say to the house of Israel, 'This is what you are saying : "Our offenses and sins
         weigh us down, and we are wasting away because of them. How then can we live?"'

11. ³Ê´Â ±×µé¿¡°Ô ¸»Ç϶ó ÁÖ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ´Ï¶ó ³ªÀÇ »îÀ» µÎ°í ¸Í¼¼Çϳë´Ï ³ª´Â ¾ÇÀÎÀÌ Á×´Â °ÍÀ»
         ±â»µÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í ¾ÇÀÎÀÌ ±×ÀÇ ±æ¿¡¼­ µ¹ÀÌÄÑ ¶°³ª »ç´Â °ÍÀ» ±â»µÇϳë¶ó À̽º¶ó¿¤ Á·¼Ó¾Æ
         µ¹ÀÌÅ°°í µ¹ÀÌÅ°¶ó ³ÊÈñ ¾ÇÇÑ ±æ¿¡¼­ ¶°³ª¶ó ¾îÂî Á×°íÀÚ ÇÏ´À³Ä Çϼ̴٠Ç϶ó
         Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the
         death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn
         from your evil ways! Why will you die, O house of Israel?'

12. ÀÎÀÚ¾ß ³Ê´Â ³× ¹ÎÁ·¿¡°Ô À̸£±â¸¦ ÀÇÀÎÀÌ ¹üÁËÇÏ´Â ³¯¿¡´Â ±× °øÀÇ°¡ ±¸¿øÇÏÁö ¸øÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¿ä
         ¾ÇÀÎÀÌ µ¹ÀÌÄÑ ±× ¾Ç¿¡¼­ ¶°³ª´Â ³¯¿¡´Â ±× ¾ÇÀÌ ±×¸¦ ¾þµå·¯¶ß¸®Áö ¸øÇÒ °ÍÀÎÁï ÀÇÀÎÀÌ
         ¹üÁËÇÏ´Â ³¯¿¡´Â ±× ÀÇ·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ »ìÁö ¸øÇϸ®¶ó
         ¡°Therefore, son of man, say to your countrymen, 'The righteousness of the righteous man
         will not save his when he disobeys, and the wickedness of the wicked man will not cause
         him to fall when he turns from it. The righteous man, if he sins, will not be allowed
         to live because of his former righteousness.'

13. °¡·É ³»°¡ ÀÇÀο¡°Ô ¸»Çϱ⸦ ³Ê´Â »ì¸®¶ó ÇÏ¿´´Ù ÇÏÀÚ ±×°¡ ±× °øÀǸ¦ ½º½º·Î ¹Ï°í Á˾ÇÀ» ÇàÇÏ¸é ±× ¸ðµç
         ÀǷοî ÇàÀ§°¡ Çϳªµµ ±â¾ïµÇÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®´Ï ±×°¡ ±× ÁöÀº Á˾ÇÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ °ð ±× ¾È¿¡¼­ Á×À¸¸®¶ó
         If I tell the righteous man that he will surely live, but then he trusts in his righteousness and does evil,
         none of the righteous things he has done will be remembered; he will die for the evil he has done.

14. °¡·É ³»°¡ ¾ÇÀο¡°Ô ¸»Çϱ⸦ ³Ê´Â Á×À¸¸®¶ó ÇÏ¿´´Ù ÇÏÀÚ ±×°¡ µ¹ÀÌÄÑ ÀÚ±âÀÇ ÁË¿¡¼­ ¶°³ª¼­ Á¤ÀÇ¿Í
         °øÀÇ·Î ÇàÇÏ¿©
         And if I say to the wicked man, 'You will surely die,' but he then turns away from his sin
         and does what is just and right--

15. Àú´ç¹°À» µµ·Î ÁÖ¸ç °­Å»ÇÑ ¹°°ÇÀ» µ¹·Á º¸³»°í »ý¸íÀÇ À²·Ê¸¦ ÁöÄÑ ÇàÇÏ¿© Á˾ÇÀ» ¹üÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸé
         ±×°¡ ¹Ýµå½Ã »ì°í Á×Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÒÁö¶ó
         if he gives back what he took in pledge for a loan, returns what he has stolen, follows the
         decrees that give life, and does no evil, he will surely live; he will not die.

16. ±×°¡ º»·¡ ¹üÇÑ ¸ðµç ÁË°¡ ±â¾ïµÇÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®´Ï ±×°¡ ¹Ýµå½Ã »ì¸®¶ó ÀÌ´Â Á¤ÀÇ¿Í °øÀǸ¦
         ÇàÇÏ¿´À½À̶ó Ç϶ó
         None of the sins he has committed will be remembered against him. He has done
         what is just and right; he will surely live.

17. ±×·¡µµ ³× ¹ÎÁ·Àº ¸»Çϱ⸦ ÁÖÀÇ ±æÀÌ ¹Ù¸£Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Ù Çϴµµ´Ù ±×·¯³ª ½Ç»óÀº ±×µéÀÇ ±æÀÌ
         ¹Ù¸£Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇϴ϶ó
         ¡°Yet your countrymen say, 'The way of the Lord is not just.' But it is their way that is not just.

18. ¸¸ÀÏ ÀÇÀÎÀÌ µ¹ÀÌÄÑ ±× °øÀÇ¿¡¼­ ¶°³ª Á˾ÇÀ» ¹üÇÏ¸é ±×°¡ ±× °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ Á×À» °ÍÀÌ°í
         If a righteous man turns from his righteousness and does evil, he will die for it.

19. ¸¸ÀÏ ¾ÇÀÎÀÌ µ¹ÀÌÄÑ ±× ¾Ç¿¡¼­ ¶°³ª Á¤ÀÇ¿Í °øÀÇ´ë·Î ÇàÇÏ¸é ±×°¡ ±×·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ »ì¸®¶ó
         And if a wicked man turns away from his wickedness and does what is just and right,
         he will live by doing so.

20. ±×·¯³ª ³ÊÈñ°¡ À̸£±â¸¦ ÁÖÀÇ ±æÀÌ ¹Ù¸£Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Ù Çϴµµ´Ù À̽º¶ó¿¤ Á·¼Ó¾Æ ³ª´Â ³ÊÈñ°¡
         °¢±â ÇàÇÑ ´ë·Î ½ÉÆÇÇϸ®¶ó ÇϽô϶ó
         Yet, O house of Israel, you say, 'The way of the Lord is not just.' But I will judge each of you
         according to his own ways."

21. ¿ì¸®°¡ »ç·ÎÀâÈù Áö ¿­µÎ° ÇØ ¿­Â° ´Þ ´Ù¼¸Â° ³¯¿¡ ¿¹·ç»ì·½¿¡¼­ºÎÅÍ µµ¸ÁÇÏ¿© ¿Â ÀÚ°¡
         ³»°Ô ³ª¾Æ¿Í ¸»Çϱ⸦ ±× ¼ºÀÌ ÇÔ¶ôµÇ¾ú´Ù ÇÏ¿´´Âµ¥
         In the twelfth year of our exile, in the tenth month on the fifth day, a man who had escaped from
         Jerusalem came to me and said, "The city has fallen!"

22. ±× µµ¸ÁÇÑ ÀÚ°¡ ³»°Ô ³ª¾Æ¿À±â Àü³¯ Àú³á¿¡ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¼ÕÀÌ ³»°Ô ÀÓÇÏ¿© ³» ÀÔÀ» ¿©½Ã´õ´Ï ´ÙÀ½ ¾Æħ
         ±× »ç¶÷ÀÌ ³»°Ô ³ª¾Æ¿Ã ±× ¶§¿¡ ³» ÀÔÀÌ ¿­¸®±â·Î ³»°¡ ´Ù½Ã´Â ÀáÀáÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´³ë¶ó
         Now the evening before the man arrived, the hand of the LORD was upon me, and he opened
         my mouth before the man came to me in the morning. So my mouth was opened
         and I was no longer silent.

23. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ³»°Ô ÀÓÇÏ¿© À̸£½ÃµÇ
         Then the word of the LORD came to me :

24. ÀÎÀÚ¾ß ÀÌ À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ ÀÌ È²ÆóÇÑ ¶¥¿¡ °ÅÁÖÇÏ´Â ÀÚµéÀÌ ¸»ÇÏ¿© À̸£±â¸¦ ¾Æºê¶óÇÔÀº ¿ÀÁ÷ ÇÑ »ç¶÷À̶óµµ
        ÀÌ ¶¥À» ±â¾÷À¸·Î ¾ò¾ú³ª´Ï ¿ì¸®°¡ ¸¹ÀºÁï ´õ¿í ÀÌ ¶¥À» ¿ì¸®¿¡°Ô ±â¾÷À¸·Î ÁֽŠ°ÍÀÌ µÇ´À´Ï¶ó Çϴµµ´Ù
         ¡°Son of man, the people living in those ruins in the land of Israel are saying, 'Abraham was
         only one man, yet he possessed the land. But we are many; surely the land has been
         given to us as our possession.'

25. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³Ê´Â ±×µé¿¡°Ô À̸£±â¸¦ ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ ³ÊÈñ°¡ °í±â¸¦ ÇÇ° ¸ÔÀ¸¸ç ³ÊÈñ
         ¿ì»óµé¿¡°Ô ´«À» µé¸ç ÇǸ¦ È긮´Ï ±× ¶¥ÀÌ ³ÊÈñÀÇ ±â¾÷ÀÌ µÉ±îº¸³Ä
         Therefore say to them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says : Since you eat meat with the
         blood still in it and look to your idols and shed blood, should you then possess the land?

26. ³ÊÈñ°¡ Ä®À» ¹Ï¾î °¡ÁõÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ÇàÇÏ¸ç °¢±â ÀÌ¿ôÀÇ ¾Æ³»¸¦ ´õ·´È÷´Ï ±× ¶¥ÀÌ ³ÊÈñÀÇ ±â¾÷ÀÌ µÉ±îº¸³Ä ÇÏ°í
         You rely on your sword, you do detestable things, and each of you defiles his neighbor's wife.
         Should you then possess the land?'

27. ³Ê´Â ±×µé¿¡°Ô À̸£±â¸¦ ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ ³»°¡ ³ªÀÇ »îÀ» µÎ°í ¸Í¼¼Çϳë´Ï Ȳ¹«Áö¿¡
         ÀÖ´Â ÀÚ´Â Ä®¿¡ ¾þµå·¯¶ß¸®°í µé¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ÀÚ´Â µéÁü½Â¿¡°Ô ³Ñ°Ü ¸ÔÈ÷°Ô ÇÏ°í »ê¼º°ú ±¼¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ÀÚ´Â
         Àü¿°º´¿¡ Á×°Ô Çϸ®¶ó
         ¡°Say this to them : 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says : As surely as I live, those who are left
         in the ruins will fall by the sword, those out in the country I will give to the wild animals to
         be devoured, and those in strongholds and caves will die of a plague.

28. ³»°¡ ±× ¶¥ÀÌ È²¹«Áö¿Í °øÆ÷ÀÇ ´ë»óÀÌ µÇ°Ô ÇÏ°í ±× ±Ç´ÉÀÇ ±³¸¸À» ±×Ä¡°Ô Çϸ®´Ï À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ »êµéÀÌ
         ȲÆóÇÏ¿© Áö³ª°¥ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¾øÀ¸¸®¶ó
         I will make the land a desolate waste, and her proud strength will come to an end, and the
         mountains of Israel will become desolate so that no one will cross them.

29. ³»°¡ ±×µéÀÌ ÇàÇÑ ¸ðµç °¡ÁõÇÑ ÀÏ·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ±× ¶¥À» Ȳ¹«Áö¿Í °øÆ÷ÀÇ ´ë»óÀÌ µÇ°Ô ÇÏ¸é ±× ¶§¿¡ ³»°¡
         ¿©È£¿ÍÀÎ ÁÙÀ» ±×µéÀÌ ¾Ë¸®¶ó Ç϶ó
         Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I have made the land a desolate waste
         because of all the detestable things they have done.'

30. ÀÎÀÚ¾ß ³× ¹ÎÁ·ÀÌ ´ã °ç¿¡¼­¿Í Áý ¹®¿¡¼­ ³Ê¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© ¸»ÇÏ¸ç °¢°¢ ±× ÇüÁ¦¿Í ´õºÒ¾î ¸»ÇÏ¿© À̸£±â¸¦
         ÀÚ, °¡¼­ ¿©È£¿Í²²·ÎºÎÅÍ ¹«½¼ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ³ª¿À´Â°¡ µé¾î º¸ÀÚ ÇÏ°í
         ¡°As for you, son of man, your countrymen are talking together about you by the walls
         and at the doors of the houses, saying to each other, 'Come and hear the message
         that has come from the LORD.'

31. ¹é¼ºÀÌ ¸ðÀÌ´Â °Í °°ÀÌ ³×°Ô ³ª¾Æ¿À¸ç ³» ¹é¼ºÃ³·³ ³× ¾Õ¿¡ ¾É¾Æ¼­ ³× ¸»À» µéÀ¸³ª ±×´ë·Î ÇàÇÏÁö
         ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Ï ÀÌ´Â ±× ÀÔÀ¸·Î´Â »ç¶ûÀ» ³ªÅ¸³»¾îµµ ¸¶À½À¸·Î´Â ÀÌÀÍÀ» µû¸§À̶ó
         My people come to you, as they usually dom and sit before you to listen to your words,
         but they do not put them into practice. With their mouths they express devotion,
         but their hearts are greedy for unjust gain.

32. ±×µéÀº ³×°¡ °í¿î À½¼ºÀ¸·Î »ç¶ûÀÇ ³ë·¡¸¦ Çϸç À½¾ÇÀ» ÀßÇÏ´Â ÀÚ °°ÀÌ ¿©°å³ª´Ï ³× ¸»À»
         µè°íµµ ÇàÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°Å´Ï¿Í
         Indeed, to them you are nothing more than one who sings love songs with a beautiful voice
         and plays an instrument well, for they hear your words but do not put them into practice.

33. ±× ¸»ÀÌ ÀÀÇϸ®´Ï ÀÀÇÒ ¶§¿¡´Â ±×µéÀÌ ÇÑ ¼±ÁöÀÚ°¡ Àڱ⠰¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ÀÖ¾úÀ½À» ¾Ë¸®¶ó
         ¡°When all this comes true--and it surely will-then they will know that a prophet has been among them."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡½º°Ö 34Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¡½º°Ö 32Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.