|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¾Æ¸ð½º 3Àå
esther  2020-07-12 14:32:24 hit: 347

¡Ü¾Æ¸ð½º 3Àå¡Ü

1. À̽º¶ó¿¤ ÀÚ¼Õµé¾Æ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ³ÊÈñ¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© À̸£½Ã´Â ÀÌ ¸»¾¸À» µéÀ¸¶ó ¾Ö±Á ¶¥¿¡¼­ ÀεµÇÏ¿© ¿Ã¸®½Å
        ¸ðµç Á·¼Ó¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© À̸£½Ã±â¸¦
        Hear this word the LORD has spoken against you, O people of Israel--against the whole family I brought up
        out of Egypt :

2. ³»°¡ ¶¥ÀÇ ¸ðµç Á·¼Ó °¡¿îµ¥ ³ÊÈñ¸¸À» ¾Ë¾Ò³ª´Ï ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ ¸ðµç Á˾ÇÀ» ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô º¸ÀÀÇϸ®¶ó Çϼ̳ª´Ï
        ¡°You only have I chosen of all the families of the earth; therefore I will punish you for all your sins."

3. µÎ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¶æÀÌ °°Áö ¾ÊÀºµ¥ ¾îÂî µ¿ÇàÇÏ°ÚÀ¸¸ç
        Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?

4. »çÀÚ°¡ ¿òŲ °ÍÀÌ ¾ø´Âµ¥ ¾îÂî ¼öÇ®¿¡¼­ ºÎ¸£Â¢°ÚÀ¸¸ç ÀþÀº »çÀÚ°¡ ÀâÀº °ÍÀÌ ¾ø´Âµ¥
        ¾îÂî ±¼¿¡¼­ ¼Ò¸®¸¦ ³»°Ú´À³Ä
       Does a lion roar in the thicket when he has no prey? Does he growl in his den when he has caught nothing?

5. µ£À» ¶¥¿¡ ³õÁö ¾Ê¾Ò´Âµ¥ »õ°¡ ¾îÂî °Å±â Ä¡ÀÌ°ÚÀ¸¸ç ÀâÈù °ÍÀÌ ¾ø´Âµ¥ µ£ÀÌ ¾îÂî ¶¥¿¡¼­ Æ¢°Ú´À³Ä
        Does a bird fall into a trap on the ground where no snare has been set? Does a trap spring up
        from the earth when there is nothing to catch?

6. ¼ºÀ¾¿¡¼­ ³ªÆÈÀÌ ¿ï¸®´Âµ¥ ¹é¼ºÀÌ ¾îÂî µÎ·Á¿öÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°ÚÀ¸¸ç ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ÇàÇϽÉÀÌ ¾ø´Âµ¥
        Àç¾ÓÀÌ ¾îÂî ¼ºÀ¾¿¡ ÀÓÇÏ°Ú´À³Ä
        When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble? When disaster comes to a city,
        has not the LORD caused it?

7. ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­´Â ÀÚ±âÀÇ ºñ¹ÐÀ» ±× Á¾ ¼±ÁöÀڵ鿡°Ô º¸ÀÌÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϽðí´Â °áÄÚ ÇàÇϽÉÀÌ ¾øÀ¸½Ã¸®¶ó
        Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing witout revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

8. »çÀÚ°¡ ºÎ¸£Â¢ÀºÁï ´©°¡ µÎ·Á¿öÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°Ú´À³Ä ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ¸»¾¸ÇϽÅÁï ´©°¡ ¿¹¾ðÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°Ú´À³Ä
        The lion has roared--who will not fear? The Sovereign LORD has spoken--who can but prophesy?

9. ¾Æ½ºµ¾ÀÇ ±Ã±Èµé°ú ¾Ö±Á ¶¥ÀÇ ±Ã±Èµé¿¡ ¼±Æ÷ÇÏ¿© À̸£±â¸¦ ³ÊÈñ´Â »ç¸¶¸®¾Æ »êµé¿¡ ¸ð¿© ±× ¼º Áß¿¡¼­
        ¾ó¸¶³ª Å« ¿ä¶õÇÔ°ú ÇдëÇÔÀÌ ÀÖ³ª º¸¶ó Ç϶ó
        Proclaim to the fortresses of Ashdod and to the fortresses of Egypt : "Assemble yourselves on the mountains
        of Samaria; see the great unrest within her and the oppression among her people."

10. Àڱ⠱ñȿ¡¼­ Æ÷Çаú °ÌÅ»À» ½×´Â ÀÚµéÀÌ ¹Ù¸¥ ÀÏ ÇàÇÒ ÁÙÀ» ¸ð¸£´À´Ï¶ó ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸À̴϶ó
         ¡°They do not know how to do right," declares the LORD, "who hoard plunder and loot in their fortresses."

11. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ ÀÌ ¶¥ »ç¸é¿¡ ´ëÀûÀÌ ÀÖ¾î ³× ÈûÀ» ¼èÇÏ°Ô Çϸç
         ³× ±Ã±ÈÀ» ¾àÅ»Çϸ®¶ó
         Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says : "An enemy will overrun the land; he will pull down
         your strongholds and plunder your fortresses."

12. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ ¸ñÀÚ°¡ »çÀÚ ÀÔ¿¡¼­ ¾çÀÇ µÎ ´Ù¸®³ª ±Í Á¶°¢À» °ÇÁ®³¿°ú °°ÀÌ
         »ç¸¶¸®¾Æ¿¡¼­ ħ»ó ¸ð¼­¸®¿¡³ª °É»óÀÇ ¹æ¼®¿¡ ¾ÉÀº À̽º¶ó¿¤ ÀÚ¼Õµµ °ÇÁ®³¿À» ÀÔÀ¸¸®¶ó
         This is what the LORD says : "As a shepherd saves from the lion's mouth only two leg bones or
         a piece of an ear, so will the Israelites be saved, those who sit in Samaria on the edge of their
         beds and in Damascus on their couches."

13. ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í ¸¸±ºÀÇ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¸»¾¸À̴϶ó ³ÊÈñ´Â µè°í ¾ß°öÀÇ Á·¼Ó¿¡°Ô Áõ¾ðÇ϶ó
         ¡°Hear this and testify against the house of Jacob," declares the Lord, the LORD God Almighty.

14. ³»°¡ À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ ¸ðµç Á˸¦ º¸ÀÀÇÏ´Â ³¯¿¡ º¦¿¤ÀÇ Á¦´ÜµéÀ» ¹úÇÏ¿© ±× Á¦´ÜÀÇ »ÔµéÀ» ²ª¾î ¶¥¿¡ ¶³¾î¶ß¸®°í
         ¡°On the day I punish Israel for her sins, I will destroy the altars of Bethel; the horns of the altar will be cut off
         and fall to the ground.

15. °Ü¿ï ±Ã°ú ¿©¸§ ±ÃÀ» Ä¡¸®´Ï »ó¾Æ ±ÃµéÀÌ Æı«µÇ¸ç Å« ±ÃµéÀÌ ¹«³ÊÁö¸®¶ó ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸À̴϶ó
         I will tear down the winter house along with the summer house; the houses adorned with ivory will be destroyed
         and the mansions will be demolished," declares the LORD.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¾Æ¸ð½º 4Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¾Æ¸ð½º 2Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.