|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] Çа³ 2Àå
esther  2020-11-07 08:06:22 hit: 434

¡ÜÇа³ 2Àå¡Ü

1. ÀÏ°ö° ´Þ °ð ±× ´Þ À̽ÊÀÏÀÏ¿¡ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ¼±ÁöÀÚ Çа³¿¡°Ô ÀÓÇϴ϶ó À̸£½ÃµÇ
       On the twenty-first day of the seventh month, the word of the LORD came through the prophet Haggai :

2. ³Ê´Â ½º¾Ëµð¿¤ÀÇ ¾Æµé À¯´Ù Ãѵ¶ ½º·ì¹Ùº§°ú ¿©È£»ç´ÞÀÇ ¾Æµé ´ëÁ¦»çÀå ¿©È£¼ö¾Æ¿Í ³²Àº ¹é¼º¿¡°Ô
       ¸»ÇÏ¿© À̸£¶ó
       ¡°Speak to Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, to Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest,
       and to the remnant of the people. Ask them,

3. ³ÊÈñ °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ³²¾Æ ÀÖ´Â ÀÚ Áß¿¡¼­ ÀÌ ¼ºÀüÀÇ ÀÌÀü ¿µ±¤À» º» ÀÚ°¡ ´©±¸³Ä ÀÌÁ¦ ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ¾î¶»°Ô
       º¸ÀÌ´À³Ä ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ ³ÊÈñ ´«¿¡ º¸À߰;øÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϳÄ
       ¡®Who of you is left who saw this house in its former glory? How does it look to you now? Does it not seem
       to you like nothing?

4. ±×·¯³ª ¿©È£¿Í°¡ À̸£³ë¶ó ½º·ì¹Ùº§¾Æ ½º½º·Î ±»¼¼°Ô ÇÒÁö¾î´Ù ¿©È£»ç´ÚÀÇ ¾Æµé ´ëÁ¦»çÀå ¿©È£¼ö¾Æ¾ß ½º½º·Î
       ±»¼¼°Ô ÇÒÁö¾î´Ù ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»À̴϶ó ÀÌ ¶¥ ¸ðµç ¹é¼º¾Æ ½º½º·Î ±»¼¼°Ô ÇÏ¿© ÀÏÇÒÁö¾î´Ù ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ¿Í ÇÔ²²
       Çϳë¶ó ¸¸±ºÀÇ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»À̴϶ó
       But now be strong, O Zerubbabel,' declares the LORD. 'Be strong, O Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high
       priest. Be strong, all you people of the land,' declares the LORD,'and work. For I am with you,' declares
       the LORD Almighty.

5. ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¾Ö±Á¿¡¼­ ³ª¿Ã ¶§¿¡ ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ¿Í ¾ð¾àÇÑ ¸»°ú ³ªÀÇ ¿µÀÌ °è¼ÓÇÏ¿© ³ÊÈñ °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ¸Ó¹°·¯ ÀÖ³ª´Ï
       ³ÊÈñ´Â µÎ·Á¿öÇÏÁö ¸»Áö¾î´Ù
       ¡®This is what I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt. And my Spirit remains among you.
       Do not fear.'

6. ¸¸±ºÀÇ ¿©È£¿Í°¡ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¸»Çϳë¶ó Á¶±Ý ÀÖÀ¸¸é ³»°¡ Çϴðú ¶¥°ú ¹Ù´Ù¿Í À°Áö¸¦ Áøµ¿½Ãų °ÍÀÌ¿ä
       ¡°This is what the LORD Almighty says : 'In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth,
       the sea and the dry land.

7. ¶ÇÇÑ ¸ðµç ³ª¶ó¸¦ Áøµ¿½Ãų °ÍÀÌ¸ç ¸ðµç ³ª¶óÀÇ º¸¹è°¡ À̸£¸®´Ï ³»°¡ ÀÌ ¼ºÀü¿¡ ¿µ±¤ÀÌ Ã游ÇÏ°Ô Çϸ®¶ó
       ¸¸±ºÀÇ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»À̴϶ó
       I will shake all nations, and the desired of all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,' says
       the LORD Almighty.

8. Àºµµ ³» °ÍÀÌ¿ä ±Ýµµ ³» °ÍÀÌ´Ï¶ó ¸¸±ºÀÇ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»À̴϶ó
       ¡®The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD Almighty.

9. ÀÌ ¼ºÀüÀÇ ³ªÁß ¿µ±¤ÀÌ ÀÌÀü ¿µ±¤º¸´Ù Å©¸®¶ó ¸¸±ºÀÇ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»ÀÌ´Ï¶ó ³»°¡ ÀÌ °÷¿¡ Æò°­À» ÁÖ¸®¶ó
       ¸¸±ºÀÇ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»À̴϶ó
       ¡®The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house.' says the LORD Almighty.
        'And in this place I will grant peace,' declares the LORD Almighty.

10. ´Ù¸®¿À ¿Õ Á¦À̳⠾Æȩ° ´Þ À̽ʻçÀÏ¿¡ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ¼±ÁöÀÚ Çа³¿¡°Ô ÀÓÇϴ϶ó À̸£½ÃµÇ
        On the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, in the second year of Darius, the word of the LORD
        came to the prophet Haggai :

11. ¸¸±ºÀÇ ¿©È£¿Í°¡ ¸»Çϳë´Ï ³Ê´Â Á¦»çÀå¿¡°Ô À²¹ý¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© ¹°¾î À̸£±â¸¦
        "This is what the LORD Almighty says : 'Ask the priests what the law says :

12. »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¿ÊÀÚ¶ô¿¡ °Å·èÇÑ °í±â¸¦ ½Õ´Âµ¥ ±× ¿ÊÀÚ¶ôÀÌ ¸¸ÀÏ ¶±¿¡³ª ±¹¿¡³ª Æ÷µµÁÖ¿¡³ª ±â¸§¿¡³ª ´Ù¸¥ À½½Ä¹°¿¡
        ´ê¾ÒÀ¸¸é ±×°ÍÀÌ ¼º¹°ÀÌ µÇ°Ú´À³Ä Ç϶ó Çа³°¡ ¹°À¸¸Å Á¦»çÀåµéÀÌ ´ë´äÇÏ¿© À̸£µÇ ¾Æ´Ï´Ï¶ó ÇÏ´ÂÁö¶ó
        If a person carries consecrated meat in the fold of his garment, and that fold touches some bread or stew,
        some wine, oil or other food, does it become consecrated?'" The priests answered, "No."

13. Çа³°¡ À̸£µÇ ½Ãü¸¦ ¸¸Á®¼­ ºÎÁ¤ÇÏ¿©Áø ÀÚ°¡ ¸¸ÀÏ ±×°Íµé °¡¿îµ¥ Çϳª¸¦ ¸¸Áö¸é ±×°ÍÀÌ ºÎÁ¤ÇÏ°Ú´À³Ä
        ÇÏ´Ï Á¦»çÀåµéÀÌ ´ë´äÇÏ¿© À̸£µÇ ºÎÁ¤Çϸ®¶ó ÇÏ´õ¶ó
        Then Haggai said, "If a person defiled by contact with a dead body touches one of these things,
        does it become defiled?" "Yes," the priests replied, "it becomes defiled."

14. ÀÌ¿¡ Çа³°¡ ´ë´äÇÏ¿© À̸£µÇ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸¿¡ ³» ¾Õ¿¡¼­ ÀÌ ¹é¼ºÀÌ ±×·¯ÇÏ°í ÀÌ ³ª¶ó°¡ ±×·¯ÇÏ°í
        ±×µéÀÇ ¼ÕÀÇ ¸ðµç Àϵµ ±×·¯ÇÏ°í ±×µéÀÌ °Å±â¿¡¼­ µå¸®´Â °Íµµ ºÎÁ¤Çϴ϶ó
        Then Haggai said, "'So it is with this people and this nation in my sight,' declares the LORD. 'Whatever
        they do and whatever they offer there is defiled.

15. ÀÌÁ¦ ¿øÇÏ°Ç´ë ³ÊÈñ´Â ¿À´ÃºÎÅÍ ÀÌÀü °ð ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ Àü¿¡ µ¹ÀÌ µ¹ À§¿¡ ³õÀÌÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´´ø ¶§¸¦ ±â¾ïÇ϶ó
        ¡°¡®Now give careful thought to this from this day on--consider how things were before one stone was laid
        on another in the LORD'S temple.

16. ±× ¶§¿¡´Â ÀÌ½Ê °í¸£ °î½Ä ´õ¹Ì¿¡ À̸¥Áï ½Ê °í¸£»ÓÀ̾ú°í Æ÷µµÁó Ʋ¿¡ ¿À½Ê °í¸£¸¦ ±æÀ¸·¯ À̸¥Áï
        ÀÌ½Ê °í¸£»ÓÀ̾ú¾ú´À´Ï¶ó
        When anyone came to a heap of twenty measures, there were only ten. When anyone went to a wine
        vat to draw fifty measures, there were only twenty.

17. ¸¸±ºÀÇ ¿©È£¿Í°¡ ¸»Çϳë¶ó ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ ¼ÕÀ¸·Î ÁöÀº ¸ðµç ÀÏ¿¡ °î½ÄÀ» ¸¶¸£°Ô ÇÏ´Â Àç¾Ó°ú ±ôºÎ±â
        Àç¾Ó°ú ¿ì¹ÚÀ¸·Î ÃÆÀ¸³ª ³ÊÈñ°¡ ³»°Ô·Î µ¹ÀÌÅ°Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
        I struck all the work of your hands with blight, mildew and hail, yet did not turn to me,' declares the LORD.

18. ³ÊÈñ´Â ¿À´Ã ÀÌÀüÀ» ±â¾ïÇ϶ó ¾Æȩ° ´Þ À̽ʻçÀÏ °ð ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¼ºÀü Áö´ë¸¦ ½×´ø ³¯ºÎÅÍ ±â¾ïÇÏ¿© º¸¶ó
        ¡®From this day on, from this twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, give careful thought to the day when the
        foundation of the LORD'S temple was laid. Give careful thought :

19. °î½Ä Á¾ÀÚ°¡ ¾ÆÁ÷µµ â°í¿¡ ÀÖ´À³Ä Æ÷µµ³ª¹«, ¹«È­°ú³ª¹«, ¼®·ù³ª¹«, °¨¶÷³ª¹«¿¡ ¿­¸Å°¡ ¸ÎÁö ¸øÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
        ±×·¯³ª ¿À´ÃºÎÅÍ´Â ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô º¹À» ÁÖ¸®¶ó
        Is there yet any seed left in the barn? Until now, the vine and the fig tree, the pomegranate and the olive
        tree have not borne fruit. "'From this day on I will bless you.'"

20. ±× ´Þ À̽ʻçÀÏ¿¡ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ´Ù½Ã Çа³¿¡°Ô ÀÓÇϴ϶ó À̸£½ÃµÇ
        The word of the LORD came to Haggai a second time on the twenty-fourth day of the month :

21. ³Ê´Â À¯´Ù Ãѵ¶ ½º·ì¹Ùº§¿¡°Ô ¸»ÇÏ¿© À̸£¶ó ³»°¡ Çϴðú ¶¥À» Áøµ¿½Ãų °ÍÀÌ¿ä
        ¡°Tell Zerubbabel governor of Judah that I will shake the heavens and the earth.

22. ¿©·¯ ¿Õ±¹µéÀÇ º¸Á¸¦ ¾þÀ» °ÍÀÌ¿ä ¿©·¯ ³ª¶óÀÇ ¼¼·ÂÀ» ¸êÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¿ä ±× º´°Åµé°ú ±× ź ÀÚ¸¦ ¾þµå·¯¶ß¸®¸®´Ï
        ¸»°ú ±× ź ÀÚ°¡ °¢°¢ ±×ÀÇ µ¿·áÀÇ Ä®¿¡ ¾þµå·¯Áö¸®¶ó
        I will overturn royal thrones and shatter the power of the foreign kingdoms. I will overthrow chariots and their
        drivers; horses and their riders will fall, each by the sword of his brother.

23. ¸¸±ºÀÇ ¿©È£¿Í°¡ ¸»Çϳë¶ó ½º¾Ëµð¿¤ÀÇ ¾Æµé ³» Á¾ ½º·ì¹Ùº§¾Æ ¿©È£¿Í°¡ ¸»Çϳë¶ó ±× ³¯¿¡ ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ ¼¼¿ì°í
        ³Ê¸¦ ÀÎÀåÀ¸·Î »ïÀ¸¸®´Ï ÀÌ´Â ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ ÅÃÇÏ¿´À½ÀÌ´Ï¶ó ¸¸±ºÀÇ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»À̴϶ó ÇϽô϶ó
        ¡°¡®On that day,' declares the LORD Almighty, 'I will take you, my servant Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel,' declares
        the LORD, 'and I will make you like my signet ring, for I have chosen you,' declares the LORD Almighty."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½º°¡·ª 1Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] Çа³ 1Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.