|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¸¶Åº¹À½ 7Àå
esther  2021-03-01 20:37:40 hit: 517

¡Ü¸¶Åº¹À½ 7Àå¡Ü

1. ºñÆÇÀ» ¹ÞÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ·Á°Åµç ºñÆÇÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó
      ¡°Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

2. ³ÊÈñ°¡ ºñÆÇÇÏ´Â ±× ºñÆÇÀ¸·Î ³ÊÈñ°¡ ºñÆÇÀ» ¹ÞÀ» °ÍÀÌ¿ä ³ÊÈñ°¡ Çì¾Æ¸®´Â ±× Çì¾Æ¸²À¸·Î ³ÊÈñ°¡
       Çì¾Æ¸²À» ¹ÞÀ» °ÍÀ̴϶ó
       For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured
       to you.

3. ¾îÂîÇÏ¿© ÇüÁ¦ÀÇ ´« ¼Ó¿¡ Àִ Ƽ´Â º¸°í ³× ´« ¼Ó¿¡ ÀÖ´Â µéº¸´Â ±ú´ÝÁö ¸øÇÏ´À³Ä
      ¡°Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your bother's eye and pay no attention to the plank
        in your own eye?

4. º¸¶ó ³× ´« ¼Ó¿¡ µéº¸°¡ Àִµ¥ ¾îÂîÇÏ¿© ÇüÁ¦¿¡°Ô ¸»Çϱ⸦ ³ª·Î ³× ´« ¼Ó¿¡ Àִ Ƽ¸¦ »©°Ô Ç϶ó ÇÏ°Ú´À³Ä
      How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank
       in your own eye?

5. ¿Ü½ÄÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¿© ¸ÕÀú ³× ´« ¼Ó¿¡¼­ µéº¸¸¦ »©¾î¶ó ±× ÈÄ¿¡¾ß ¹àÈ÷ º¸°í ÇüÁ¦ÀÇ ´« ¼Ó¿¡¼­ Ƽ¸¦ »©¸®¶ó
      You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck
      from your brother's eye.

6. °Å·èÇÑ °ÍÀ» °³¿¡°Ô ÁÖÁö ¸»¸ç ³ÊÈñ ÁøÁÖ¸¦ µÅÁö ¾Õ¿¡ ´øÁöÁö ¸»¶ó ±×µéÀÌ ±×°ÍÀ» ¹ß·Î ¹â°í µ¹ÀÌÄÑ
       ³ÊÈñ¸¦ Âõ¾î »óÇÏ°Ô ÇÒ±î ¿°·ÁÇ϶ó
      ¡°Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under
       their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.

7. ±¸Ç϶ó ±×¸®ÇÏ¸é ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ÁÖ½Ç °ÍÀÌ¿ä ãÀ¸¶ó ±×¸®Çϸé ã¾Æ³¾ °ÍÀÌ¿ä ¹®À» µÎµå¸®¶ó ±×¸®Çϸé
       ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ¿­¸± °ÍÀÌ´Ï
      ¡°Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

8. ±¸ÇÏ´Â À̸¶´Ù ¹ÞÀ» °ÍÀÌ¿ä ã´Â À̴ ã¾Æ³¾ °ÍÀÌ¿ä µÎµå¸®´Â ÀÌ¿¡°Ô´Â ¿­¸± °ÍÀ̴϶ó
      For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

9. ³ÊÈñ Áß¿¡ ´©°¡ ¾ÆµéÀÌ ¶±À» ´Þ¶ó Çϴµ¥ µ¹À» ÁÖ¸ç
      Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?

10. »ý¼±À» ´Þ¶ó Çϴµ¥ ¹ìÀ» ÁÙ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ÀÖ°Ú´À³Ä
       Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?

11. ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¾ÇÇÑ ÀÚ¶óµµ ÁÁÀº °ÍÀ¸·Î ÀڽĿ¡°Ô ÁÙ ÁÙ ¾Ë°Åµç ÇϹ°¸ç Çϴÿ¡ °è½Å ³ÊÈñ ¾Æ¹öÁö²²¼­
        ±¸ÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¿¡°Ô ÁÁÀº °ÍÀ¸·Î ÁÖ½ÃÁö ¾Ê°Ú´À³Ä
       If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will
       your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

12. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ¹«¾ùÀ̵çÁö ³²¿¡°Ô ´ëÁ¢À» ¹Þ°íÀÚ ÇÏ´Â ´ë·Î ³ÊÈñµµ ³²À» ´ëÁ¢Ç϶ó ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ À²¹ýÀÌ¿ä ¼±ÁöÀڴ϶ó
       So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

13. Á¼Àº ¹®À¸·Î µé¾î°¡¶ó ¸ê¸ÁÀ¸·Î ÀεµÇÏ´Â ¹®Àº Å©°í ±× ±æÀÌ ³Ð¾î ±×¸®·Î µé¾î°¡´Â ÀÚ°¡ ¸¹°í
       ¡°Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction,
       and many enter through it.

14. »ý¸íÀ¸·Î ÀεµÇÏ´Â ¹®Àº Á¼°í ±æÀÌ ÇùÂøÇÏ¿© ã´Â ÀÚ°¡ ÀûÀ½À̶ó
       But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

15. °ÅÁþ ¼±ÁöÀÚµéÀ» »ï°¡¶ó ¾çÀÇ ¿ÊÀ» ÀÔ°í ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ³ª¾Æ¿À³ª ¼Ó¿¡´Â ³ë·«ÁúÇÏ´Â À̸®¶ó
       ¡°Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

16. ±×µéÀÇ ¿­¸Å·Î ±×µéÀ» ¾ËÁö´Ï °¡½Ã³ª¹«¿¡¼­ Æ÷µµ¸¦, ¶Ç´Â ¾û°ÏÄû¿¡¼­ ¹«È­°ú¸¦ µû°Ú´À³Ä
       By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

17. ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ÁÁÀº ³ª¹«¸¶´Ù ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î ¿­¸Å¸¦ ¸Î°í ¸øµÈ ³ª¹«°¡ ³ª»Û ¿­¸Å¸¦ ¸Î³ª´Ï
       Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.

18. ÁÁÀº ³ª¹«°¡ ³ª»Û ¿­¸Å¸¦ ¸ÎÀ» ¼ö ¾ø°í ¸øµÈ ³ª¹«°¡ ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î ¿­¸Å¸¦ ¸ÎÀ» ¼ö ¾ø´À´Ï¶ó
       A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.

19. ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î ¿­¸Å¸¦ ¸ÎÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Â ³ª¹«¸¶´Ù ÂïÇô ºÒ¿¡ ´øÁ®Áö´À´Ï¶ó
       Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

20. ÀÌ·¯¹Ç·Î ±×µéÀÇ ¿­¸Å·Î ±×µéÀ» ¾Ë¸®¶ó
       Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

21. ³ª´õ·¯ ÁÖ¿© ÁÖ¿© ÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¸¶´Ù ´Ù õ±¹¿¡ µé¾î°¥ °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¿ä ´Ù¸¸ Çϴÿ¡ °è½Å ³» ¾Æ¹öÁöÀÇ ¶æ´ë·Î
        ÇàÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¶ó¾ß µé¾î°¡¸®¶ó
       ¡°Not everyone who says to me. 'Lord, Lord;' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the
        will of my Father who is in heaven.

22. ±× ³¯¿¡ ¸¹Àº »ç¶÷ÀÌ ³ª´õ·¯ À̸£µÇ ÁÖ¿© ÁÖ¿© ¿ì¸®°¡ ÁÖÀÇ À̸§À¸·Î ¼±ÁöÀÚ ³ë¸© Çϸç ÁÖÀÇ À̸§À¸·Î
        ±Í½ÅÀ» ÂÑ¾Æ ³»¸ç ÁÖÀÇ À̸§À¸·Î ¸¹Àº ±Ç´ÉÀ» ÇàÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´³ªÀ̱î Çϸ®´Ï
       Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out
       demons and perform many miracles?'

23. ±× ¶§¿¡ ³»°¡ ±×µé¿¡°Ô ¹àÈ÷ ¸»Ç쵂 ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ¸¦ µµ¹«Áö ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ´Ï ºÒ¹ýÀ» ÇàÇÏ´Â ÀÚµé¾Æ ³»°Ô¼­
        ¶°³ª°¡¶ó Çϸ®¶ó
       Then I will them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

24. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ´©±¸µçÁö ³ªÀÇ ÀÌ ¸»À» µè°í ÇàÇÏ´Â ÀÚ´Â ±× ÁýÀ» ¹Ý¼® À§¿¡ ÁöÀº ÁöÇý·Î¿î »ç¶÷ °°À¸¸®´Ï
       ¡°Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who
        built his house on the rock.

25. ºñ°¡ ³»¸®°í â¼ö°¡ ³ª°í ¹Ù¶÷ÀÌ ºÒ¾î ±× Áý¿¡ ºÎµúÄ¡µÇ ¹«³ÊÁöÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϳª´Ï ÀÌ´Â ÁÖÃ߸¦ ¹Ý¼® À§¿¡
        ³õÀº ±î´ßÀÌ¿ä
       The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall,
       because it had its foundation on the rock.

26. ³ªÀÇ ÀÌ ¸»À» µè°í ÇàÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Â ÀÚ´Â ±× ÁýÀ» ¸ð·¡ À§¿¡ ÁöÀº ¾î¸®¼®Àº »ç¶÷ °°À¸¸®´Ï
       But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice a foolish man
       who built his house on sand.

27. ºñ°¡ ³»¸®°í â¼ö°¡ ³ª°í ¹Ù¶÷ÀÌ ºÒ¾î ±× Áý¿¡ ºÎµúÄ¡¸Å ¹«³ÊÁ® ±× ¹«³ÊÁüÀÌ ½ÉÇϴ϶ó
       The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with
       a great crash."

28. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ÀÌ ¸»¾¸À» ¸¶Ä¡½Ã¸Å ¹«¸®µéÀÌ ±×ÀÇ °¡¸£Ä¡½É¿¡ ³î¶ó´Ï
       When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching,

29. ÀÌ´Â ±× °¡¸£Ä¡½Ã´Â °ÍÀÌ ±ÇÀ§ ÀÖ´Â ÀÚ¿Í °°°í ±×µéÀÇ ¼­±â°üµé°ú °°Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÔÀÏ·¯¶ó
         because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¸¶Åº¹À½ 8Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¸¶Åº¹À½ 6Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.