|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿äÇѺ¹À½ 19Àå
esther  2022-01-17 08:27:50 hit: 198

¡Ü¿äÇѺ¹À½ 19Àå¡Ü

1. ÀÌ¿¡ ºô¶óµµ°¡ ¿¹¼ö¸¦ µ¥·Á´Ù°¡ äÂïÁúÇÏ´õ¶ó
      Then Pilate took Jesus and had him flogged.

2. ±ºÀεéÀÌ °¡½Ã³ª¹«·Î °üÀ» ¿«¾î ±×ÀÇ ¸Ó¸®¿¡ ¾º¿ì°í ÀÚ»ö ¿ÊÀ» ÀÔÈ÷°í
      The soldiers twisted together a crown of thorns and put it on his head. They clothed him in a purple robe.

3. ¾Õ¿¡ °¡¼­ À̸£µÇ À¯´ëÀÎÀÇ ¿ÕÀÌ¿© Æò¾ÈÇÒÁö¾î´Ù ÇÏ¸ç ¼ÕÀ¸·Î ¶§¸®´õ¶ó
      and went up to him again and again, saying, "Hail, king of the Jews!" And they struck him in the face.

4. ºô¶óµµ°¡ ´Ù½Ã ¹Û¿¡ ³ª°¡ ¸»Ç쵂 º¸¶ó ÀÌ »ç¶÷À» µ¥¸®°í ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ³ª¿À³ª´Ï ÀÌ´Â ³»°¡ ±×¿¡°Ô¼­ ¾Æ¹« Á˵µ
       ãÁö ¸øÇÑ °ÍÀ» ³ÊÈñ·Î ¾Ë°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀ̷ζó ÇÏ´õ¶ó
      Once more Pilate came out and said to the Jews, "Look, I am bringing him out to you to let you know that
       I find no basis for a charge against him."

5. ÀÌ¿¡ ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ °¡½Ã°üÀ» ¾²°í ÀÚ»ö ¿ÊÀ» ÀÔ°í ³ª¿À½Ã´Ï ºô¶óµµ°¡ ±×µé¿¡°Ô ¸»Ç쵂 º¸¶ó ÀÌ »ç¶÷À̷δ٠ÇϸÅ
      When Jesus came out wearing the crown of thorns and the purple robe, Pilate said to them, "Here is the man!"

6. ´ëÁ¦»çÀåµé°ú ¾Æ·§»ç¶÷µéÀÌ ¿¹¼ö¸¦ º¸°í ¼Ò¸® Áú·¯ À̸£µÇ ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ¸ø ¹ÚÀ¸¼Ò¼­ ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ¸ø ¹ÚÀ¸¼Ò¼­ ÇÏ´Â
       Áö¶ó ºô¶óµµ°¡ À̸£µÇ ³ÊÈñ°¡ Ä£È÷ µ¥·Á´Ù°¡ ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ¸ø ¹ÚÀ¸¶ó ³ª´Â ±×¿¡°Ô¼­ Á˸¦ ãÁö ¸øÇÏ¿´³ë¶ó
      As soon as the chief priests and their officials saw him, they shouted, "Crucify! Crucify! But Pilate answered,
       "You take him and crucify him. As for me, I find no basis for a charge against him."

7. À¯´ëÀεéÀÌ ´ë´äÇ쵂 ¿ì¸®¿¡°Ô ¹ýÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸´Ï ±× ¹ý´ë·Î ÇÏ¸é ±×°¡ ´ç¿¬È÷ Á×À» °ÍÀº ±×°¡ Àڱ⸦ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ
       ¾ÆµéÀ̶ó ÇÔÀÌ´ÏÀÌ´Ù
      The Jews insisted, "We have a law, and according to that law he must die, because he claimed to be the
       Son of God."

8. ºô¶óµµ°¡ ÀÌ ¸»À» µè°í ´õ¿í µÎ·Á¿öÇÏ¿©
      When Pilate heard this, he was even more afraid,

9. ´Ù½Ã °üÁ¤¿¡ µé¾î°¡¼­ ¿¹¼ö²² ¸»Ç쵂 ³Ê´Â ¾îµð·ÎºÎÅÍ³Ä Ç쵂 ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ´ë´äÇÏ¿© ÁÖÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϽôÂÁö¶ó
      and he went back inside the palace. "Where do you come from?" he asked Jesus, but Jesus gave him no answer.

10. ºô¶óµµ°¡ À̸£µÇ ³»°Ô ¸»ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´À³Ä ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ ³õÀ» ±ÇÇѵµ ÀÖ°í ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ¸ø ¹ÚÀ» ±ÇÇѵµ ÀÖ´Â ÁÙ ¾ËÁö
        ¸øÇÏ´À³Ä
       Do you refuse to speak to me? Pilate said, "Don't you realize I have power either to free you or to crucify you?"

11. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ´ë´äÇÏ½ÃµÇ À§¿¡¼­ ÁÖÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϼ̴õ¶ó¸é ³ª¸¦ ÇØÇÒ ±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø¾úÀ¸¸®´Ï ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³ª¸¦ ³×°Ô ³Ñ°Ü
        ÁØ ÀÚÀÇ ÁË´Â ´õ Å©´Ù ÇϽô϶ó
       Jesus answered, "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one
        who handed me over to you is quality of a greater sin."

12. ÀÌ·¯ÇϹǷΠºô¶óµµ°¡ ¿¹¼ö¸¦ ³õÀ¸·Á°í Èû½èÀ¸³ª À¯´ëÀεéÀÌ ¼Ò¸® Áú·¯ À̸£µÇ ÀÌ »ç¶÷À» ³õÀ¸¸é °¡ÀÌ»çÀÇ
        Ãæ½ÅÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï´ÏÀÌ´Ù ¹«¸© Àڱ⸦ ¿ÕÀ̶ó ÇÏ´Â ÀÚ´Â °¡À̻縦 ¹Ý¿ªÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ´ÏÀÌ´Ù
       From then on, Pilate tried to set Jesus free, but the Jews kept shouting, "If you let this man go, you are no friend
        of Caesar. Anyone who claims to be a king opposes Caesar."

13. ºô¶óµµ°¡ ÀÌ ¸»À» µè°í ¿¹¼ö¸¦ ²ø°í ³ª°¡¼­ µ¹À» Ä­ ¶ã(È÷ºê¸® ¸»·Î °¡¹Ù´Ù)¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ÀçÆǼ®¿¡ ¾É¾Æ ÀÖ´õ¶ó
       When Pilate heard this, he brought Jesus out and sat down on the judges seat at a place known as the Stone
        Pavement (Which in Aramaic is Gabbatha).

14. ÀÌ ³¯Àº À¯¿ùÀýÀÇ ÁغñÀÏÀÌ¿ä ¶§´Â Á¦À°½Ã¶ó ºô¶óµµ°¡ À¯´ëÀε鿡°Ô À̸£µÇ º¸¶ó ³ÊÈñ ¿ÕÀ̷δÙ
       It was the day of Preparation of Passover Week, about the sixth hour. "Here is your king," Pilate said to the Jews.

15. ±×µéÀÌ ¼Ò¸® Áö¸£µÇ ¾øÀÌ ÇϼҼ­ ¾øÀÌ ÇϼҼ­ ±×¸¦ ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ¸ø ¹Ú°Ô ÇϼҼ­ ºô¶óµµ°¡ À̸£µÇ ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ ¿ÕÀ»
        ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ¸ø ¹ÚÀ¸·ª ´ëÁ¦»çÀåµéÀÌ ´ë´äÇ쵂 °¡ÀÌ»ç ¿Ü¿¡´Â ¿ì¸®¿¡°Ô ¿ÕÀÌ ¾ø³ªÀÌ´Ù ÇÏ´Ï
       But they shouted, "Take him away! Take him away! Crucify him!" "Shall I crucify your king?" Pilate asked. "We  
       have no king but Caesar," the chief priests answered.

16. ÀÌ¿¡ ¿¹¼ö¸¦ ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ¸ø ¹Úµµ·Ï ±×µé¿¡°Ô ³Ñ°Ü Áִ϶ó
       Finally Pilate handed him over to them to be crucified. So the soldiers took charge of Jesus.

17. <½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ¸ø ¹ÚÈ÷½Ã´Ù(¸¶ 27:32-44; ¸· 15:21-32; ´ª 23:26-43)>
       ¡Û±×µéÀÌ ¿¹¼ö¸¦ ¸ÃÀ¸¸Å ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ÀÚ±âÀÇ ½ÊÀÚ°¡¸¦ Áö½Ã°í ÇØ°ñ(È÷ºê¸® ¸»·Î °ñ°í´Ù)À̶ó ÇÏ´Â °÷¿¡ ³ª°¡½Ã´Ï
       Carrying his own cross, he went out to the place of the Skull (which in Aramaic is called Golgotha).

18. ±×µéÀÌ °Å±â¼­ ¿¹¼ö¸¦ ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ¸ø ¹ÚÀ»»õ ´Ù¸¥ µÎ »ç¶÷µµ ±×¿Í ÇÔ²² Á¿ìÆí¿¡ ¸ø ¹ÚÀ¸´Ï ¿¹¼ö´Â °¡¿îµ¥ ÀÖ´õ¶ó
       Here they crucified him, and with him two others--one on each side and Jesus in the middle.

19. ºô¶óµµ°¡ Æи¦ ½á¼­ ½ÊÀÚ°¡ À§¿¡ ºÙÀÌ´Ï ³ª»ç·¿ ¿¹¼ö À¯´ëÀÎÀÇ ¿ÕÀ̶ó ±â·ÏµÇ¾ú´õ¶ó
       Pilate had a notice prepared and fastened to the cross. It read; JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS.

20. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ¸ø ¹ÚÈ÷½Å °÷ÀÌ ¼º¿¡¼­ °¡±î¿î °í·Î ¸¹Àº À¯´ëÀÎÀÌ ÀÌ Æи¦ Àдµ¥ È÷ºê¸®¿Í ·Î¸¶¿Í Çï¶ó ¸»·Î
        ±â·ÏµÇ¾ú´õ¶ó
       Many of the Jews read this sign, for the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city, and the sign was
        written in Aramaic, Latin and Greek.

21. À¯´ëÀÎÀÇ ´ëÁ¦»çÀåµéÀÌ ºô¶óµµ¿¡°Ô À̸£µÇ À¯´ëÀÎÀÇ ¿ÕÀÌ¶ó ¾²Áö ¸»°í ÀÚĪ À¯´ëÀÎÀÇ ¿ÕÀÌ¶ó ¾²¶ó ÇÏ´Ï
       The chief priests of the Jews protested to Pilate, "Do not write The King of the Jews, but that this man claimed
        to be king of the Jews."

22. ºô¶óµµ°¡ ´ë´äÇ쵂 ³»°¡ ¾µ °ÍÀ» ½è´Ù Çϴ϶ó
       Pilate answered, "What I have written, I have written."

23. ¡Û±ºÀεéÀÌ ¿¹¼ö¸¦ ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ¸ø ¹Ú°í ±×ÀÇ ¿ÊÀ» ÃëÇÏ¿© ³× ±ê¿¡ ³ª´² °¢°¢ ÇÑ ±ê¾¿ ¾ò°í ¼Ó¿Êµµ ÃëÇÏ´Ï
        ÀÌ ¼Ó¿ÊÀº È£Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í À§¿¡¼­ºÎÅÍ ÅëÀ¸·Î § °ÍÀ̶ó
       When the soldiers crucified Jesus, they took his clothes, dividing them into four shares, one for each of them,
        with the undergarment remaining. This garment was seamless, woven in one piece from top to bottom.

24. ±ºÀεéÀÌ ¼­·Î ¸»Ç쵂 ÀÌ°ÍÀ» ÂõÁö ¸»°í ´©°¡ ¾ò³ª Á¦ºñ »ÌÀÚ ÇÏ´Ï ÀÌ´Â ¼º°æ¿¡ ±×µéÀÌ ³» ¿ÊÀ» ³ª´©°í
        ³» ¿ÊÀ» Á¦ºñ »Ì³ªÀÌ´Ù ÇÑ °ÍÀ» ÀÀÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀÌ·¯¶ó ±ºÀεéÀº ÀÌ·± ÀÏÀ» ÇÏ°í
        Let's not tear it, they said to one another. "Let's decide by lot who will get it." This happened that the scripture
        might be fulfilled which said, "They divided my garments among them and cast lots for my clothing." So this is
        what the soldiers did.

25. ¿¹¼öÀÇ ½ÊÀÚ°¡ °ç¿¡´Â ±× ¾î¸Ó´Ï¿Í À̸ð¿Í ±Û·Î¹ÙÀÇ ¾Æ³» ¸¶¸®¾Æ¿Í ¸·´Þ¶ó ¸¶¸®¾Æ°¡ ¼¹´ÂÁö¶ó
       Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother, his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene.

26. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ÀÚ±âÀÇ ¾î¸Ó´Ï¿Í »ç¶ûÇϽô Á¦ÀÚ°¡ °ç¿¡ ¼­ ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀ» º¸½Ã°í Àڱ⠾î¸Ó´Ï²² ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ ¿©ÀÚ¿©
        º¸¼Ò¼­ ¾ÆµéÀÌ´ÏÀÌ´Ù ÇϽðí
       When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother,
        "Dear women, here is your son."

27. ¶Ç ±× Á¦ÀÚ¿¡°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ º¸¶ó ³× ¾î¸Ó´Ï¶ó ÇÏ½Å´ë ±× ¶§ºÎÅÍ ±× Á¦ÀÚ°¡ ÀÚ±â Áý¿¡ ¸ð½Ã´Ï¶ó
       and to the disciple, "Here is your mother." From that time on, this disciple took her into his home.

28.<¿µÈ¥ÀÌ ¶°³ª°¡½Ã´Ù(¸¶ 27:45-56; ¸· 15:33-41; ´ª 23:44-49)>
       ¡Û±× ÈÄ¿¡ ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ¸ðµç ÀÏÀÌ ÀÌ¹Ì ÀÌ·ç¾îÁø ÁÙ ¾Æ½Ã°í ¼º°æÀ» ÀÀÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÏ»ç À̸£½ÃµÇ ³»°¡ ¸ñ¸¶¸£´Ù ÇϽôÏ
       Later, knowing that all was now completed, and so that the Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty."

29. °Å±â ½Å Æ÷µµÁÖ°¡ °¡µæÈ÷ ´ã±ä ±×¸©ÀÌ ÀÖ´ÂÁö¶ó »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ½Å Æ÷µµÁÖ¸¦ Àû½Å ÇظéÀ» ¿ì½½ÃÊ¿¡ ¸Å¾î ¿¹¼öÀÇ
        ÀÔ¿¡ ´ë´Ï
       A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant,
        and lifted it to Jesus lips.

30. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ½Å Æ÷µµÁÖ¸¦ ¹ÞÀ¸½Å ÈÄ¿¡ À̸£½ÃµÇ ´Ù ÀÌ·ç¾ú´Ù ÇÏ½Ã°í ¸Ó¸®¸¦ ¼÷ÀÌ´Ï ¿µÈ¥ÀÌ ¶°³ª°¡½Ã´Ï¶ó
       When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

31. <âÀ¸·Î ¿·±¸¸®¸¦ Â´Ù>
        ¡ÛÀÌ ³¯Àº ÁغñÀÏÀ̶ó À¯´ëÀεéÀº ±× ¾È½ÄÀÏÀÌ Å« ³¯À̹ǷΠ±× ¾È½ÄÀÏ¿¡ ½ÃüµéÀ» ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ µÎÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ·Á
        ÇÏ¿© ºô¶óµµ¿¡°Ô ±×µéÀÇ ´Ù¸®¸¦ ²ª¾î ½Ãü¸¦ Ä¡¿ö ´Þ¶ó ÇÏ´Ï
        Now it was the day of Preparation, and the next day was to be a special Sabbath. Because the Jews did not
        want the bodies left on the crosses during the Sabbath, they asked Pilate to have the legs broken and the
        bodies taken down.

32. ±ºÀεéÀÌ °¡¼­ ¿¹¼ö¿Í ÇÔ²² ¸ø ¹ÚÈù ù° »ç¶÷°ú ¶Ç ±× ´Ù¸¥ »ç¶÷ÀÇ ´Ù¸®¸¦ ²ª°í
        The soldiers therefore came and broke the legs of the first man who had been crucified with Jesus, and then
        those of the other.

33. ¿¹¼ö²² À̸£·¯¼­´Â ÀÌ¹Ì Á×À¸½Å °ÍÀ» º¸°í ´Ù¸®¸¦ ²ªÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í
       But when they came to Jesus and found that he was already dead, they did not break his legs.

34. ±× Áß ÇÑ ±ºÀÎÀÌ Ã¢À¸·Î ¿·±¸¸®¸¦ Â´Ï °ð ÇÇ¿Í ¹°ÀÌ ³ª¿À´õ¶ó
        Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water.

35. À̸¦ º» ÀÚ°¡ Áõ¾ðÇÏ¿´À¸´Ï ±× Áõ¾ðÀÌ ÂüÀ̶ó ±×°¡ ÀÚ±âÀÇ ¸»ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ ÂüÀÎ ÁÙ ¾Ë°í ³ÊÈñ·Î ¹Ï°Ô ÇÏ·Á
        ÇÔÀ̴϶ó
       The man who saw it has given testimony, and his testimony is true. He knows that he tells the truth, and he
        testifies so that you also may believe.

36. ÀÌ ÀÏÀÌ ÀϾ °ÍÀº ±× »À°¡ Çϳªµµ ²ªÀÌÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®¶ó ÇÑ ¼º°æÀ» ÀÀÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀ̶ó
        These things happened so that the scripture would be fulfilled: "Not one of his bones will be broken,"

37. ¶Ç ´Ù¸¥ ¼º°æ¿¡ ±×µéÀÌ ±× Â ÀÚ¸¦ º¸¸®¶ó ÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó
        and, as another scripture says, "They will look on the one they have pierced."

38. <»õ ¹«´ý¿¡ ¿¹¼ö¸¦ µÎ´Ù(¸¶ 27:57-61; ¸· 15:42-47; ´ª 23:50-56)>
       ¡Û¾Æ¸®¸¶´ë »ç¶÷ ¿ä¼ÁÀº ¿¹¼öÀÇ Á¦ÀÚÀ̳ª À¯´ëÀÎÀÌ µÎ·Á¿ö ±×°ÍÀ» ¼û±â´õ´Ï ÀÌ ÀÏ ÈÄ¿¡ ºô¶óµµ¿¡°Ô ¿¹¼öÀÇ
        ½Ãü¸¦ °¡Á®°¡±â¸¦ ±¸ÇϸŠºô¶óµµ°¡ Çã¶ôÇÏ´ÂÁö¶ó ÀÌ¿¡ °¡¼­ ¿¹¼öÀÇ ½Ãü¸¦ °¡Á®°¡´Ï¶ó
        Later, Joseph of Arimathea asked Pilate for the body of Jesus. Now Joseph was a disciple of Jesus, but secretly
        because he feared the Jews. With Pilates permission, he came and took the body away.

39. ÀÏÂïÀÌ ¿¹¼ö²² ¹ã¿¡ ã¾Æ¿Ô´ø ´Ï°íµ¥¸ðµµ ¸ô¾à°ú ħÇâ ¼¯Àº °ÍÀ» ¹é ¸®Æ®¶óÂë °¡Áö°í ¿ÂÁö¶ó
        He was accompanied by Nicodemus, the man who earlier had visited Jesus at night. Nicodemus brought
        a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about seventy-five pounds.

40. ÀÌ¿¡ ¿¹¼öÀÇ ½Ãü¸¦ °¡Á®´Ù°¡ À¯´ëÀÎÀÇ Àå·Ê ¹ý´ë·Î ±× ÇâÇ°°ú ÇÔ²² ¼¼¸¶Æ÷·Î ½Õ´õ¶ó
        Taking Jesus body, the two of them wrapped it, with the spices, in strips of linen. This was in accordance with
        Jewish burial customs.

41. ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ¸ø ¹ÚÈ÷½Å °÷¿¡ µ¿»êÀÌ ÀÖ°í µ¿»ê ¾È¿¡ ¾ÆÁ÷ »ç¶÷À» Àå»çÇÑ ÀÏÀÌ ¾ø´Â »õ ¹«´ýÀÌ ÀÖ´ÂÁö¶ó
        At the place where Jesus was crucified, there was a garden, and in the garden a new tomb, in which no one
        had ever been laid.

42. ÀÌ ³¯Àº À¯´ëÀÎÀÇ ÁغñÀÏÀÌ¿ä ¶Ç ¹«´ýÀÌ °¡±î¿î °í·Î ¿¹¼ö¸¦ °Å±â µÎ´Ï¶ó
        Because it was the Jewish day of Preparation and since the tomb was nearby, they laid Jesus there.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿äÇѺ¹À½ 20Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿äÇѺ¹À½ 18Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.