|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ·Î¸¶¼­ 9Àå
esther  2022-06-06 19:10:56 hit: 356

¡Ü·Î¸¶¼­ 9Àå¡Ü

1. ³»°¡ ±×¸®½ºµµ ¾È¿¡¼­ Âü¸»À» ÇÏ°í °ÅÁþ¸»À» ¾Æ´ÏÇϳë¶ó ³ª¿¡°Ô Å« ±Ù½ÉÀÌ ÀÖ´Â °Í°ú ¸¶À½¿¡ ±×Ä¡Áö ¾Ê´Â
       °íÅëÀÌ ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀ» ³» ¾ç½ÉÀÌ ¼º·É ¾È¿¡¼­ ³ª¿Í ´õºÒ¾î Áõ¾ðÇϳë´Ï
       I speak the truth in Christ -- I am not lying, my conscience confirms it in the Holy Spirit --

2. (1Àý¿¡ Æ÷ÇÔ)
       I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart.

3. ³ªÀÇ ÇüÁ¦ °ð °ñÀ°ÀÇ Ä£Ã´À» À§ÇÏ¿© ³» ÀÚ½ÅÀÌ ÀúÁÖ¸¦ ¹Þ¾Æ ±×¸®½ºµµ¿¡°Ô¼­ ²÷¾îÁúÁö¶óµµ ¿øÇÏ´Â ¹Ù·Î¶ó
       For I could with that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, those my own race,

4. ±×µéÀº À̽º¶ó¿¤ »ç¶÷À̶ó ±×µé¿¡°Ô´Â ¾çÀÚ µÊ°ú ¿µ±¤°ú ¾ð¾àµé°ú À²¹ýÀ» ¼¼¿ì½Å °Í°ú ¿¹¹è¿Í ¾à¼ÓµéÀÌ ÀÖ°í
       the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption as sons; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the
       law, the temple worship and the promises.

5. Á¶»óµéµµ ±×µéÀÇ °ÍÀÌ¿ä À°½ÅÀ¸·Î ÇÏ¸é ±×¸®½ºµµ°¡ ±×µé¿¡°Ô¼­ ³ª¼ÌÀ¸´Ï ±×´Â ¸¸¹° À§¿¡ °è¼Å¼­ ¼¼¼¼¿¡
       Âù¾çÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸½Ç Çϳª´ÔÀ̽ô϶ó ¾Æ¸à
       Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, who is God over all, forever
       praised! Amen

6. ±×·¯³ª Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ÆóÇÏ¿©Áø °Í °°Áö ¾Êµµ´Ù À̽º¶ó¿¤¿¡°Ô¼­ ³­ ±×µéÀÌ ´Ù À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¿ä
       It is not as though God's word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.

7. ¶ÇÇÑ ¾Æºê¶óÇÔÀÇ ¾¾°¡ ±× ±×ÀÇ Àڳడ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ¿ÀÁ÷ ÀÌ»èÀ¸·ÎºÎÅÍ ³­ ÀÚ¶ó¾ß ³× ¾¾¶ó ºÒ¸®¸®¶ó ÇϼÌÀ¸´Ï
       Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abram's children. On the contrary, "It is through Isaac
       that your offspring will be reckoned."

8. °ð À°½ÅÀÇ Àڳడ ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ´Ï ¸í³â ÀÌ ¶§¿¡ ³»°¡ À̸£¸®´Ï »ç¶ó¿¡°Ô ¾ÆµéÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸¸®¶ó ÇϽÉÀ̶ó
       In other words, it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise
       who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.

9. ¾à¼ÓÀÇ ¸»¾¸Àº ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ´Ï ¸í³â ÀÌ ¶§¿¡ ³»°¡ À̸£¸®´Ï »ç¶ó¿¡°Ô ¾ÆµéÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸¸®¶ó ÇϽÉÀ̶ó
       For this was how the promise was stated: "At the appointed time I will return, and Sarah will have a son."

10. ±×»Ó ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ¶ÇÇÑ ¸®ºê°¡°¡ ¿ì¸® Á¶»ó ÀÌ»è ÇÑ »ç¶÷À¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ÀÓ½ÅÇÏ¿´´Âµ¥
        Not only that, but Rebekah's children had one and the same father, our father Isaac.

11. ±× ÀڽĵéÀÌ ¾ÆÁ÷ ³ªÁöµµ ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í ¹«½¼ ¼±À̳ª ¾ÇÀ» ÇàÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÑ ¶§¿¡ ÅÃÇϽÉÀ» µû¶ó µÇ´Â Çϳª´ÔÀÇ
        ¶æÀÌ ÇàÀ§·Î ¸»¹Ì¾ÏÁö ¾Ê°í ¿ÀÁ÷ ºÎ¸£½Ã´Â ÀÌ·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ¼­°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÏ»ç
        Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad -- in order that God's purpose in election
        might stand:

12. ¸®ºê°¡¿¡°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ Å« ÀÚ°¡ ¾î¸° ÀÚ¸¦ ¼¶±â¸®¶ó Çϼ̳ª´Ï
        not by works buy by him who calls -- she was told, "The older will serve the younger."

13. ±â·ÏµÈ ¹Ù ³»°¡ ¾ß°öÀº »ç¶ûÇÏ°í ¿¡¼­´Â ¹Ì¿öÇÏ¿´´Ù ÇϽɰú °°À¸´Ï¶ó
       Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

14. ¡Û±×·±Áï ¿ì¸®°¡ ¹«½¼ ¸»À» Çϸ®¿ä Çϳª´Ô²² ºÒÀÇ°¡ ÀÖ´À³Ä ±×·² ¼ö ¾ø´À´Ï¶ó
        What then shall we say" Is God unjust? Not at all!

15. ¸ð¼¼¿¡°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ ³»°¡ ±àÈáÈ÷ ¿©±æ ÀÚ¸¦ ±àÈáÈ÷ ¿©±â°í ºÒ½ÖÈ÷ ¿©±æ ÀÚ¸¦ ºÒ½ÖÈ÷ ¿©±â¸®¶ó ÇϼÌÀ¸´Ï
        For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom
        I have compassion."

16. ±×·±Áï ¿øÇÏ´Â ÀÚ·Î ¸»¹Ì¾ÏÀ½µµ ¾Æ´Ï¿ä ´ÞÀ½¹ÚÁúÇÏ´Â ÀÚ·Î ¸»¹Ì¾ÏÀ½µµ ¾Æ´Ï¿ä ¿ÀÁ÷ ±àÈáÈ÷ ¿©±â½Ã´Â
        Çϳª´ÔÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾ÏÀ½À̴϶ó
        It does not, therefore, depend on man's desire or effort, but on God's mercy.

17. ¼º°æÀÌ ¹Ù·Î¿¡°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ ³»°¡ ÀÌ ÀÏÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© ³Ê¸¦ ¼¼¿üÀ¸´Ï °ð ³Ê·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ³» ´É·ÂÀ» º¸ÀÌ°í
        ³» À̸§ÀÌ ¿Â ¶¥¿¡ ÀüÆÄµÇ°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀ̶ó ÇϼÌÀ¸´Ï
        For the Scripture says to Pharaoh: "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in
        you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."

18. ±×·±Áï Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇϽô ÀÚ¸¦ ±àÈáÈ÷ ¿©±â½Ã°í ÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇϽô ÀÚ¸¦ ¿Ï¾ÇÇÏ°Ô ÇϽôÀ´Ï¶ó
        Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

19. ¡ÛȤ ³×°¡ ³»°Ô ¸»Çϱ⸦ ±×·¯¸é Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ¾îÂîÇÏ¿© Çã¹°ÇϽôÀ³Ä ´©°¡ ±× ¶æÀ» ´ëÀûÇÏ´À³Ä Çϸ®´Ï
        One of you will say to me: "Then why does God still blame us? For who resists his will?"

20. ÀÌ »ç¶÷¾Æ ³×°¡ ´©±¸À̱⿡ °¨È÷ Çϳª´Ô²² ¹Ý¹®ÇÏ´À³Ä ÁöÀ½À» ¹°°ÇÀÌ ÁöÀº ÀÚ¿¡°Ô ¾îÂî ³ª¸¦ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ
        ¸¸µé¾ú´À³Ä ¸»ÇÏ°Ú´À³Ä
        But who are you, O man, to talk back to God?" Shall what is formed say to him who formed it, 'Why did
        you make me like this?'"

21. Åä±âÀåÀÌ°¡ ÁøÈë ÇÑ µ¢ÀÌ·Î Çϳª´Â ±ÍÈ÷ ¾µ ±×¸©À», Çϳª´Â õÈ÷ ¾µ ±×¸©À» ¸¸µé ±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´À³Ä
        Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for noble purposes
        and some for common use?

22. ¸¸ÀÏ Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ±×ÀÇ Áø³ë¸¦ º¸ÀÌ½Ã°í ±×ÀÇ ´É·ÂÀ» ¾Ë°Ô ÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇÏ»ç ¸êÇϱâ·Î ÁغñµÇ Áø³ëÀÇ ±×¸©À»
        ¿À·¡ ÂüÀ¸½ÉÀ¸·Î °ü¿ëÇϽðí
        What if God, choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects
        of his wrath -- prepared for destruction?

23. ¶ÇÇÑ ¿µ±¤ ¹Þ±â·Î ¿¹ºñÇϽŠ¹Ù ±àÈáÀÇ ±×¸©¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© ±× ¿µ±¤ÀÇ Ç³¼ºÇÔÀ» ¾Ë°Ô ÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇϼÌÀ»Áö¶óµµ
        ¹«½¼ ¸»À» Çϸ®¿ä
        What if he did his to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in
        advance for glory --

24. ÀÌ ±×¸©Àº ¿ì¸®´Ï °ð À¯´ëÀÎ Áß¿¡¼­»Ó ¾Æ´Ï¶ó À̹æÀÎ Áß¿¡¼­µµ ºÎ¸£½Å Àڴ϶ó
        even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?

25. È£¼¼¾ÆÀÇ ±Û¿¡µµ À̸£±â¸¦ ³»°¡ ³» ¹é¼º ¾Æ´Ñ ÀÚ¸¦ ³» ¹é¼ºÀ̶ó, »ç¶ûÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÑ ÀÚ¸¦ »ç¶ûÇÑ ÀÚ¶ó ºÎ¸£¸®¶ó
        As he says in Hoses: "I will call them 'my people' who are not my people; and I will call her 'my loved one'
        who is no my loved one."

26. ³ÊÈñ´Â ³» ¹é¼ºÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ÇÑ ±× °÷¿¡¼­ ±×µéÀÌ »ì¾Æ °è½Å Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¾ÆµéÀ̶ó ÀÏÄÃÀ½À» ¹ÞÀ¸¸®¶ó ÇÔ°ú °°À¸´Ï¶ó
        and, "It will happen that in the very place where it was said to them, 'You are not my people,' they will be called
        'sons of the living God.'"

27. ¶Ç ÀÌ»ç¾ß°¡ À̽º¶ó¿¤¿¡ °üÇÏ¿© ¿ÜÄ¡µÇ À̽º¶ó¿¤ ÀÚ¼ÕµéÀÇ ¼ö°¡ ºñ·Ï ¹Ù´ÙÀÇ ¸ð·¡ °°À»Áö¶óµµ ³²Àº ÀÚ¸¸
        ±¸¿øÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸¸®´Ï
        Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: "Though the number of the Israelites be like the sand by the sea, only
        the remnant will be saved.

28. ÁÖ²²¼­ ¶¥ À§¿¡¼­ ±× ¸»¾¸À» ÀÌ·ç°í ¼ÓÈ÷ ½ÃÇàÇϽø®¶ó Çϼ̴À´Ï¶ó
        For the Lord will carry out his sentence on earth with speed and finality."

29. ¶ÇÇÑ ÀÌ»ç¾ß°¡ ¹Ì¸® ¸»ÇÑ ¹Ù ¸¸ÀÏ ¸¸±ºÀÇ ÁÖ²²¼­ ¿ì¸®¿¡°Ô ³²°Ü µÎÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϼ̴õ¶ó¸é ¿ì¸®°¡ ¼Òµ¼°ú °°ÀÌ
        µÇ°í °í¸ð¶ó¿Í °°¾ÒÀ¸¸®·Î´Ù ÇÔ°ú °°À¸´Ï¶ó
        It is just as Isaiah said previously: "Unless the Lord Almighty had left us descendants, we would have
        become like Sodom, we would have been like Gomorrah."

30. ¡Û±×·±Áï ¿ì¸®°¡ ¹«½¼ ¸»À» Çϸ®¿ä ÀǸ¦ µû¸£Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÑ À̹æÀεéÀÌ ÀǸ¦ ¾ò¾úÀ¸´Ï °ð ¹ÏÀ½¿¡¼­ ³­ ÀÇ¿ä
        What then shall we say? That the Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have obtained it, a
        righteousness that is by faith;

31. ÀÇÀÇ ¹ýÀ» µû¶ó°£ À̽º¶ó¿¤Àº À²¹ý¿¡ À̸£Áö ¸øÇÏ¿´À¸´Ï
        but Israel, who pursued a law of righteousness, has not attained it.

32. ¾îÂî ±×·¯ÇÏ³Ä ÀÌ´Â ±×µéÀÌ ¹ÏÀ½À» ÀÇÁöÇÏÁö ¾Ê°í ÇàÀ§¸¦ ÀÇÁöÇÔÀ̶ó ºÎµúÄ¥ µ¹¿¡ ºÎµúÃÆ´À´Ï¶ó
        Why not? Because they pursued it not faith but as if it were by works. They stumbled over the
        "stumbling stone."

33. ±â·ÏµÈ ¹Ù º¸¶ó ³»°¡ °É¸²µ¹°ú °ÅÄ¡´Â ¹ÙÀ§¸¦ ½Ã¿Â¿¡ µÎ³ë´Ï ±×¸¦ ¹Ï´Â ÀÚ´Â ºÎ²ô·¯¿òÀ» ´çÇÏÁö
         ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®¶ó ÇÔ°ú °°À¸´Ï¶ó
        As it is written: "See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall,
        and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ·Î¸¶¼­ 10Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ·Î¸¶¼­ 8Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.