|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] °í¸°µµÈļ­ 13Àå
esther  2022-10-07 21:25:26 hit: 134

¡Ü°í¸°µµÈļ­ 13Àå¡Ü

1. ³»°¡ ÀÌÁ¦ ¼¼ ¹ø° ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô °¡¸®´Ï µÎ¼¼ ÁõÀÎÀÇ ÀÔÀ¸·Î ¸»¸¶´Ù È®Á¤Çϸ®¶ó
       This will be my third visit to you. "Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses."

2. ³»°¡ ÀÌ¹Ì ¸»ÇÏ¿´°Å´Ï¿Í Áö±Ý ¶°³ª ÀÖÀ¸³ª µÎ ¹ø° ´ë¸éÇÏ¿´À» ¶§¿Í °°ÀÌ Àü¿¡ ÁË ÁöÀº ÀÚµé°ú ±× ³²Àº ¸ðµç
       »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô ¹Ì¸® ¸»Çϳë´Ï ³»°¡ ´Ù½Ã °¡¸é ¿ë¼­ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®¶ó
       I already gave you a warning when I was with you the second time. I now repeat it while absent: On my return
       I will not spare those who sinned earlier or any of the others,

3. ÀÌ´Â ±×¸®½ºµµ²²¼­ ³» ¾È¿¡¼­ ¸»¾¸ÇϽô Áõ°Å¸¦ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ±¸ÇÔÀÌ´Ï ±×´Â ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ´ëÇÏ¿© ¾àÇÏÁö ¾Ê°í µµ¸®¾î
       ³ÊÈñ ¾È¿¡¼­ °­ÇϽô϶ó
       Since you are demanding proof that Christ is speaking through me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is
       powerful among you.

4. ±×¸®½ºµµ²²¼­ ¾àÇϽÉÀ¸·Î ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ¸ø ¹ÚÈ÷¼ÌÀ¸³ª Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ´É·ÂÀ¸·Î »ì¾Æ °è½Ã´Ï ¿ì¸®µµ ±× ¾È¿¡¼­ ¾àÇϳª
       ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ´ëÇÏ¿© Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ´É·ÂÀ¸·Î ±×¿Í ÇÔ²² »ì¸®¶ó
       For to be sure, he was crucified in weakness, yet he lives by God's power. Likewise, we are weak in him,
       yet by God's power we will live with him to serve you.

5. ³ÊÈñ´Â ¹ÏÀ½ ¾È¿¡ Àִ°¡ ³ÊÈñ ÀÚ½ÅÀ» ½ÃÇèÇÏ°í ³ÊÈñ ÀÚ½ÅÀ» È®ÁõÇÏ¶ó ¿¹¼ö ±×¸®½ºµµ²²¼­ ³ÊÈñ ¾È¿¡ °è½Å
       ÁÙÀ» ³ÊÈñ°¡ ½º½º·Î ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ´À³Ä ±×·¸Áö ¾ÊÀ¸¸é ³ÊÈñ´Â ¹ö¸² ¹ÞÀº Àڴ϶ó
       Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus
       is in you -- unless, of course, you fail the test?

6. ¿ì¸®°¡ ¹ö¸² ¹ÞÀº ÀÚ µÇÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÑ °ÍÀ» ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¾Ë±â¸¦ ³»°¡ ¹Ù¶ó°í
       And I trust that you will discover that we have not failed the test.

7. ¿ì¸®°¡ Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ³ÊÈñ·Î ¾ÇÀ» Á¶±Ýµµ ÇàÇÏÁö ¾Ê°Ô ÇϽñ⸦ ±¸Çϳë´Ï ÀÌ´Â ¿ì¸®°¡ ¿ÇÀº ÀÚÀÓÀ» ³ªÅ¸³»°íÀÚ
       ÇÔÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ¿ÀÁ÷ ¿ì¸®´Â ¹ö¸² ¹ÞÀº ÀÚ °°À»Áö¶óµµ ³ÊÈñ´Â ¼±À» ÇàÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇÔÀ̶ó
       Now we pray to God that you will not do anything wrong. Not that people will see that we have stood the test
       but that you will do what is right even though we may seem to have failed.

8. ¿ì¸®´Â Áø¸®¸¦ °Å½½·¯ ¾Æ¹« °Íµµ ÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø°í ¿ÀÁ÷ Áø¸®¸¦ À§ÇÒ »ÓÀÌ´Ï
       For we cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth.

9. ¿ì¸®°¡ ¾àÇÒ ¶§¿¡ ³ÊÈñ°¡ °­ÇÑ °ÍÀ» ±â»µÇÏ°í ¶Ç ÀÌ°ÍÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© ±¸ÇÏ´Ï °ð ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¿ÂÀüÇÏ°Ô µÇ´Â °ÍÀ̶ó
       We are glad whenever we are weak but you are strong; and our prayer is for your perfection.

10. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³»°¡ ¶°³ª ÀÏÀ» ¶§¿¡ ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¾²´Â °ÍÀº ´ë¸éÇÒ ¶§¿¡ ÁÖ²²¼­ ³ÊÈñ¸¦ ³Ñ¾î¶ß¸®·Á ÇÏÁö ¾Ê°í ¼¼¿ì·Á
        ÇÏ¿© ³»°Ô ÁֽŠ±× ±ÇÇÑÀ» µû¶ó ¾öÇÏÁö ¾Ê°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀ̶ó
        This is why I write these things when I am absent, that when I come may not have to be harsh in my use of
        authority -- the authority the Lord gave me for building you up, not for tearing you down.

11. ¡Û¸¶Áö¸·À¸·Î ¸»Çϳë´Ï ÇüÁ¦µé¾Æ ±â»µÇ϶ó ¿ÂÀüÇÏ°Ô µÇ¸ç À§·Î¸¦ ¹ÞÀ¸¸ç ¸¶À½À» °°ÀÌÇϸç Æò¾ÈÇÒÁö¾î´Ù
        ¶Ç »ç¶û°ú Æò°­ÀÇ Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ³ÊÈñ¿Í ÇÔ²² °è½Ã¸®¶ó °Å·èÇÏ°Ô ÀÔ¸ÂÃãÀ¸·Î ¼­·Î ¹®¾ÈÇ϶ó
        Finally, brothers, good-by. Aim for perfections, listen to my appeal, be of one mind, live in peace. And the
        God of love and peace will be with you.

12. ¸ðµç ¼ºµµ°¡ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ¹®¾ÈÇÏ´À´Ï¶ó
        Greet one another with a holy kiss.

13. ¡ÛÁÖ ¿¹¼ö ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ÀºÇý¿Í Çϳª´ÔÀÇ »ç¶û°ú ¼º·ÉÀÇ ±³ÅëÇϽÉÀÌ ³ÊÈñ ¹«¸®¿Í ÇÔ²² ÀÖÀ»Áö¾î´Ù
        All the saints send their greetings.

14. (¾øÀ½)
    May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] °¥¶óµð¾Æ¼­ 1Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] °í¸°µµÈļ­ 12Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.