|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] µð¸ðµ¥Àü¼­ 2Àå
esther  2023-03-11 20:57:37 hit: 272

¡Ü µð¸ðµ¥Àü¼­ 2Àå ¡Ü

1. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³»°¡ ù°·Î ±ÇÇϳë´Ï ¸ðµç »ç¶÷À» À§ÇÏ¿© °£±¸¿Í ±âµµ¿Í µµ°í¿Í °¨»ç¸¦ ÇϵÇ
       I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone --

2. Àӱݵé°ú ³ôÀº ÁöÀ§¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ¸ðµç »ç¶÷À» À§ÇÏ¿© Ç϶ó ÀÌ´Â ¿ì¸®°¡ ¸ðµç °æ°Ç°ú ´ÜÁ¤ÇÔÀ¸·Î °í¿äÇÏ°í
       Æò¾ÈÇÑ »ýÈ°À» ÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀ̶ó
       for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

3. ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ ¿ì¸® ±¸ÁÖ Çϳª´Ô ¾Õ¿¡ ¼±ÇÏ°í ¹ÞÀ¸½Ç ¸¸ÇÑ °ÍÀÌ´Ï
       This is good, and pleases God our Savior,

4. Çϳª´ÔÀº ¸ðµç »ç¶÷ÀÌ ±¸¿øÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸¸ç Áø¸®¸¦ ¾Æ´Â µ¥¿¡ À̸£±â¸¦ ¿øÇϽôÀ´Ï¶ó
       who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

5. Çϳª´ÔÀº ÇÑ ºÐÀ̽ÃÀÌ¿ä ¶Ç Çϳª´Ô°ú »ç¶÷ »çÀÌ¿¡ Áߺ¸ÀÚµµ ÇÑ ºÐÀÌ½Ã´Ï °ð »ç¶÷À̽Š±×¸®½ºµµ ¿¹¼ö¶ó
       For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

6. ±×°¡ ¸ðµç »ç¶÷À» À§ÇÏ¿© Àڱ⸦ ´ë¼Ó¹°·Î ÁÖ¼ÌÀ¸´Ï ±â¾àÀÌ À̸£·¯ ÁֽŠÁõ°Å´Ï¶ó
       who gave himself as a ransom for all men -- the testimony given in its proper time.

7. À̸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ³»°¡ ÀüÆÄÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¿Í »çµµ·Î ¼¼¿òÀ» ÀÔÀº °ÍÀº Âü¸»ÀÌ¿ä °ÅÁþ¸»ÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï´Ï ¹ÏÀ½°ú Áø¸® ¾È¿¡¼­
       ³»°¡ À̹æÀÎÀÇ ½º½ÂÀÌ µÇ¾ú³ë¶ó
       And for this purpose I was appointed a herald and an apostle -- I am telling the truth, I am not lying -- and
       a teacher of the true faith to the Gentiles.

8. ¡Û±×·¯¹Ç·Î °¢Ã³¿¡¼­ ³²ÀÚµéÀÌ ºÐ³ë¿Í ´ÙÅùÀÌ ¾øÀÌ °Å·èÇÑ ¼ÕÀ» µé¾î ±âµµÇϱ⸦ ¿øÇϳë¶ó
       I want men everywhere to lift up holy hands in prayer, without anger or disputing.

9. ¶Ç ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ¿©Àڵ鵵 ´ÜÁ¤ÇÏ°Ô ¿ÊÀ» ÀÔÀ¸¸ç ¼Ò¹ÚÇÔ°ú Á¤Àý·Î¼­ Àڱ⸦ ´ÜÀåÇÏ°í ¶¦Àº ¸Ó¸®¿Í ±ÝÀ̳ª
       ÁøÁÖ³ª °ªÁø ¿ÊÀ¸·Î ÇÏÁö ¸»°í
       I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or peals or
       expensive clothes.

10. ¿ÀÁ÷ ¼±ÇàÀ¸·Î Çϱ⸦ ¿øÇϳë¶ó ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ Çϳª´ÔÀ» °æ¿ÜÇÑ´Ù ÇÏ´Â Àڵ鿡°Ô ¸¶¶¥ÇÑ °ÍÀ̴϶ó
        but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.

11. ¿©ÀÚ´Â ÀÏü ¼øÁ¾ÇÔÀ¸·Î Á¶¿ëÈ÷ ¹è¿ì¶ó
        A woman should learn in quietness and full submission.

12. ¿©ÀÚ°¡ °¡¸£Ä¡´Â °Í°ú ³²ÀÚ¸¦ ÁÖ°üÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» Çã¶ôÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϳë´Ï ¿ÀÁ÷ Á¶¿ëÇÒÁö´Ï¶ó
        I do not permit a woman to teach to have authority over a man; she must be silent

13. ÀÌ´Â ¾Æ´ãÀÌ ¸ÕÀú ÁöÀ½À» ¹Þ°í ÇÏ¿Í°¡ ±× Èĸç
        For Adam was formed first, then Eve.

14. ¾Æ´ãÀº ¼ÓÀº °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï°í ¿©ÀÚ°¡ ¼Ó¾Æ ÁË¿¡ ºüÁ³À½À̶ó
        And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.

15. ±×·¯³ª ¿©ÀÚµéÀÌ ¸¸ÀÏ Á¤¼÷ÇÔÀ¸·Î½á ¹ÏÀ½°ú »ç¶û°ú °Å·èÇÔ¿¡ °ÅÇÏ¸é ±×ÀÇ ÇØ»êÇÔÀ¸·Î ±¸¿øÀ» ¾òÀ¸¸®¶ó
        But women will be saved through childbearing -- if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] µð¸ðµ¥Àü¼­ 3Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] µð¸ðµ¥Àü¼­ 1Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.