|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 61Àå
esther  2019-02-08 00:23:31 hit: 4,794

¡ÜÀÌ»ç¾ß 61Àå¡Ü

1. ÁÖ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¿µÀÌ ³»°Ô ³»¸®¼ÌÀ¸´Ï ÀÌ´Â ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ³»°Ô ±â¸§À» ºÎÀ¸»ç °¡³­ÇÑ ÀÚ¿¡°Ô
        ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇϽÉÀÌ¶ó ³ª¸¦ º¸³»»ç ¸¶À½ÀÌ »óÇÑ ÀÚ¸¦ °íÄ¡¸ç
        Æ÷·ÎµÈ ÀÚ¿¡°Ô ÀÚÀ¯¸¦, °¤Èù ÀÚ¿¡°Ô ³õÀÓÀ» ¼±Æ÷Çϸç
        The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach
        good news to the poor. He has sent me to blind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim
        freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners.

2. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ÀºÇýÀÇ ÇØ¿Í ¿ì¸® Çϳª´ÔÀÇ º¸º¹ÀÇ ³¯À» ¼±Æ÷ÇÏ¿© ¸ðµç ½½Ç ÀÚ¸¦ À§·ÎÇϵÇ
        to proclaim the year of the LORD'S favor and the day of vengeance of our God,
        to comfort all who mourn,

3. ¹«¸© ½Ã¿Â¿¡¼­ ½½ÆÛÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¿¡°Ô È­°üÀ» ÁÖ¾î ±× À縦 ´ë½ÅÇÏ¸ç ±â»ÝÀÇ ±â¸§À¸·Î ±× ½½ÇÄÀ» ´ë½ÅÇϸç
        Âù¼ÛÀÇ ¿ÊÀ¸·Î ±× ±Ù½ÉÀ» ´ë½ÅÇÏ½Ã°í ±×µéÀÌ ÀÇÀÇ ³ª¹« °ð ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ½ÉÀ¸½Å ±× ¿µ±¤À»
        ³ªÅ¸³¾ ÀÚ¶ó ÀÏÄÃÀ½À» ¹Þ°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇϽÉÀ̶ó
        and provide for those who grieve in Zion--to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes,
        the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.
        they will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.

4. ±×µéÀº ¿À·¡ ȲÆóÇÏ¿´´ø °÷À» ´Ù½Ã ½×À» °ÍÀÌ¸ç ¿¾ºÎÅÍ ¹«³ÊÁø °÷À» ´Ù½Ã ÀÏÀ¸Å³ °ÍÀ̸ç
        È²ÆóÇÑ ¼ºÀ¾ °ð ´ë´ë·Î ¹«³ÊÁ® ÀÖ´ø °ÍµéÀ» Áß¼öÇÒ °ÍÀ̸ç
        They will rebuild the ancient ruins and restore the places long devastated; they will
        renew the ruined cities that have been devastated for generations.

5. ¿ÜÀÎÀº ¼­¼­ ³ÊÈñ ¾ç ¶¼¸¦ Ä¥ °ÍÀÌ¿ä ÀÌ¹æ »ç¶÷Àº ³ÊÈñ ³óºÎ¿Í Æ÷µµ¿øÁö±â°¡ µÉ °ÍÀ̳ª
        Aliens will shepherd your flocks; foreigners will work your fields and vineyards.

6. ¿ÀÁ÷ ³ÊÈñ´Â ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ Á¦»çÀåÀ̶ó ÀÏÄÃÀ½À» ¹ÞÀ» °ÍÀ̶ó »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ³ÊÈñ¸¦ ¿ì¸® Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ºÀ»çÀÚ¶ó
        ÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¸ç ³ÊÈñ°¡ ÀÌ¹æ ³ª¶óµéÀÇ Àç¹°À» ¸ÔÀ¸¸ç ±×µéÀÇ ¿µ±¤À» ¾ò¾î ÀÚ¶ûÇÒ °ÍÀ̴϶ó
        And you will be called priests of the LORD, you will be named ministers of our God. You will
        feed on the wealth of nations, and in their riches you will boast.

7. ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¼öÄ¡ ´ë½Å¿¡ º¸»óÀ» ¹è³ª ¾òÀ¸¸ç ´É¿å ´ë½Å¿¡ ¸òÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ Áñ°Å¿öÇÒ °ÍÀ̶ó
        ±×¸®ÇÏ¿© ±×µéÀÇ ¶¥¿¡¼­ °©ÀýÀ̳ª ¾ò°í ¿µ¿øÇÑ ±â»ÝÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸¸®¶ó
        Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace
        they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in
        their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs.

8. ¹«¸© ³ª ¿©È£¿Í´Â Á¤ÀǸ¦ »ç¶ûÇÏ¸ç ºÒÀÇÀÇ °­Å»À» ¹Ì¿öÇÏ¿© ¼º½ÇÈ÷ ±×µé¿¡°Ô °±¾Æ ÁÖ°í
        ±×µé°ú ¿µ¿øÇÑ ¾ð¾àÀ» ¸ÎÀ» °ÍÀ̶ó
        "For I, the LORD, love justice; I hate robbery and iniquity. In my faithfulness
        I will reward them and make an everlasting covenant with them.

9. ±×µéÀÇ ÀÚ¼ÕÀ» ¹µ ³ª¶ó °¡¿îµ¥¿¡, ±×µéÀÇ ÈļÕÀ» ¸¸¹Î °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ¾Ë¸®¸®´Ï ¹«¸© À̸¦ º¸´Â ÀÚ°¡
        ±×µéÀº ¿©È£¿Í²² º¹ ¹ÞÀº ÀÚ¼ÕÀ̶ó ÀÎÁ¤Çϸ®¶ó
        Their descendants will be known among the nations and their offspring among the peoples.
        All who see them will acknowledge that they are a people the LORD has blessed."

10. ³»°¡ ¿©È£¿Í·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ Å©°Ô ±â»µÇÏ¸ç ³» ¿µÈ¥ÀÌ ³ªÀÇ Çϳª´ÔÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ Áñ°Å¿öÇϸ®´Ï
         ÀÌ´Â ±×°¡ ±¸¿øÀÇ ¿ÊÀ» ³»°Ô ÀÔÈ÷½Ã¸ç °øÀÇÀÇ °Ñ¿ÊÀ» ³»°Ô ´õÇϽÉÀÌ ½Å¶ûÀÌ »ç¸ð¸¦ ¾²¸ç
         ½ÅºÎ°¡ Àڱ⠺¸¼®À¸·Î ´ÜÀåÇÔ °°°Ô ÇϼÌÀ½À̶ó
         I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with
         garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom
         adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

11. ¶¥ÀÌ ½ÏÀ» ³»¸ç µ¿»êÀÌ °Å±â »Ñ¸° °ÍÀ» ¿òµ¸°Ô ÇÔ °°ÀÌ ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ °øÀÇ¿Í Âù¼ÛÀ»
         ¸ðµç ³ª¶ó ¾Õ¿¡ ¼Ú¾Æ³ª°Ô ÇϽø®¶ó
         For as the soil makes the sprout come up and a garden causes seeds to grow, so the
         Sovereign LORD will make righteousness and praise spring up before all nations.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 62Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 60Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.