|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 19Æí
esther  2016-11-14 08:24:23 hit: 1,107

⚫½ÃÆí 19Æí⚫

1. ÇÏ´ÃÀÌ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¿µ±¤À» ¼±Æ÷ÇÏ°í ±ÃâÀÌ ±×ÀÇ ¼ÕÀ¸·Î ÇϽŠÀÏÀ» ³ªÅ¸³»´Âµµ´Ù
        For the director of music. A psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God;
        the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

2. ³¯Àº ³¯¿¡°Ô ¸»ÇÏ°í ¹ãÀº ¹ã¿¡°Ô Áö½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÏ´Ï
        Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge.

3. ¾ð¾îµµ ¾ø°í ¸»¾¸µµ ¾øÀ¸¸ç µé¸®´Â ¼Ò¸®µµ ¾øÀ¸³ª
        There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard.

4. ±×ÀÇ ¼Ò¸®°¡ ¿Â ¶¥¿¡ ÅëÇÏ°í ±×ÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ¼¼»ó ³¡±îÁö À̸£µµ´Ù Çϳª´ÔÀÌ Çظ¦ À§ÇÏ¿©
        Çϴÿ¡ À帷À» º£Çª¼Ìµµ´Ù
        Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world.
         In the heavens he has pitched a tent for the sun,

5. ÇØ´Â ±×ÀÇ ½Å¹æ¿¡¼­ ³ª¿À´Â ½Å¶û°ú °°°í ±×ÀÇ ±æÀ» ´Þ¸®±â ±â»µÇÏ´Â Àå»ç °°¾Æ¼­
         which is like a bridegroom coming forth from his pavilion, like a champion rejoicing to run his course.

6. ÇÏ´Ã ÀÌ ³¡¿¡¼­ ³ª¿Í¼­ ÇÏ´Ã Àú ³¡±îÁö ¿îÇàÇÔÀÌ¿© ±×ÀÇ ¿­±â¿¡¼­ ÇÇÇÒ ÀÚ°¡ ¾øµµ´Ù
        It rises at one end of the heavens and makes its circuit to the other; nothing is hidden from its heat.

7. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ À²¹ýÀº ¿ÏÀüÇÏ¿© ¿µÈ¥À» ¼Ò¼º½ÃÅ°¸ç ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ Áõ°Å´Â È®½ÇÇÏ¿© ¿ìµÐÇÑ ÀÚ¸¦ ÁöÇý·Ó°Ô Çϸç
        The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul. The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy,
        making wise the simple.

8. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ±³ÈÆÀº Á¤Á÷ÇÏ¿© ¸¶À½À» ±â»Ú°Ô ÇÏ°í ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ °è¸íÀº ¼ø°áÇÏ¿© ´«À» ¹à°Ô ÇϽõµ´Ù
        The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant,
        giving light to the eyes.

9. ¿©È£¿Í¸¦ °æ¿ÜÇÏ´Â µµ´Â Á¤°áÇÏ¿© ¿µ¿ø±îÁö À̸£°í ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¹ýµµ Áø½ÇÇÏ¿© ´Ù ÀǷοì´Ï
        The fear of the LORD is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of the LORD are sure
        and altogether righteous.

10. ±Ý °ð ¸¹Àº ¼ø±Ýº¸´Ù ´õ »ç¸ðÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¸ç ²Ü°ú ¼ÛÀ̲ܺ¸´Ù ´õ ´Þµµ´Ù
         They are more precious than gold, than much pure gold; they are sweeter than honey,
         than honey from the comb.

11. ¶Ç ÁÖÀÇ Á¾ÀÌ ÀÌ°ÍÀ¸·Î °æ°í¸¦ ¹Þ°í ÀÌ°ÍÀ» ÁöÅ´À¸·Î »óÀÌ Å©´ÏÀÌ´Ù
         By them is your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward.

12. ÀÚ±â Çã¹°À» ´ÉÈ÷ ±ú´ÞÀ» ÀÚ ´©±¸¸®¿ä ³ª¸¦ ¼ûÀº Çã¹°¿¡¼­ ¹þ¾î³ª°Ô ÇϼҼ­
         Who can discern his errors? Forgive my hidden faults.

13. ¶Ç ÁÖÀÇ Á¾¿¡°Ô °íÀǸ¦ Á˸¦ ÁþÁö ¸»°Ô ÇÏ»ç ±× ÁË°¡ ³ª¸¦ ÁÖÀåÇÏÁö ¸øÇÏ°Ô ÇϼҼ­
         ±×¸®ÇÏ¸é ³»°¡ Á¤Á÷ÇÏ¿© Å« ÁË°ú¿¡¼­ ¹þ¾î³ª°Ú³ªÀÌ´Ù
         Keep your servant also from willful sins; may they not rule over me.
        Then will I be blameless, innocent of great transgression.

14. ³ªÀÇ ¹Ý¼®À̽ÿÀ ³ªÀÇ ±¸¼ÓÀÚÀ̽Š¿©È£¿Í¿© ³» ÀÔÀÇ ¸»°ú ¸¶À½ÀÇ ¹¬»óÀÌ ÁÖ´Ô ¾Õ¿¡ ¿­³³µÇ±â¸¦ ¿øÇϳªÀÌ´Ù
         May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD,
         my Rock and my Redeemer.
¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 20Æí
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 18Æí
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.