|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 49Àå
esther  2019-01-07 16:54:28 hit: 430

¡ÜÀÌ»ç¾ß 49Àå¡Ü

1. ¼¶µé¾Æ ³»°Ô µéÀ¸¶ó ¸Õ °÷ ¹é¼ºµé¾Æ ±Í¸¦ ±â¿ïÀÌ¶ó ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ Å¿¡¼­ºÎÅÍ ³ª¸¦ ºÎ¸£¼Ì°í
        ³» ¾î¸Ó´ÏÀÇ º¹Áß¿¡¼­ºÎÅÍ ³» À̸§À» ±â¾ïÇϼÌÀ¸¸ç
        Listen to me, you islandns; hear this, you distant nations : Before I was born the LORD called me;
        from my birth he has made mention of my name.

2. ³» ÀÔÀ» ³¯Ä«·Î¿î Ä® °°ÀÌ ¸¸µå½Ã°í ³ª¸¦ ±×ÀÇ ¼Õ ±×´Ã¿¡ ¼û±â½Ã¸ç ³ª¸¦ °¥°í ´ÛÀº È­»ì·Î ¸¸µå»ç
        ±×ÀÇ È­»ìÅë¿¡ °¨Ã߽ðí
        He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, in the shadow of his hand he hid me;
        he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.

3. ³»°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ ³Ê´Â ³ªÀÇ Á¾ÀÌ¿ä ³» ¿µ±¤À» ³× ¼Ó¿¡ ³ªÅ¸³¾ À̽º¶ó¿¤À̶ó Çϼ̴À´Ï¶ó
        He said to me, "You are my servant, Israel, in whom I will display my splendor."

4. ±×·¯³ª ³ª´Â ¸»Çϱ⸦ ³»°¡ ÇêµÇÀÌ ¼ö°íÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç ¹«ÀÍÇÏ°Ô °ø¿¬È÷ ³» ÈûÀ» ´ÙÇÏ¿´´Ù ÇÏ¿´µµ´Ù
        ÂüÀ¸·Î ³ª¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ÆÇ´ÜÀÌ ¿©È£¿Í²² ÀÖ°í ³ªÀÇ º¸ÀÀÀÌ ³ªÀÇ Çϳª´Ô²² ÀÖ´À´Ï¶ó
        but I said, "I have labored to no purpose; I have spent my strength in vain and for nothing.
        Yet what is due me is in the LORD'S hand, and my reward is with my God."

5. ÀÌÁ¦ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ¸»¾¸ÇϽóª´Ï ±×´Â Å¿¡¼­ºÎÅÍ ³ª¸¦ ±×ÀÇ Á¾À¸·Î ÁöÀ¸½Å À̽ÿÀ ¾ß°öÀ» ±×¿¡°Ô·Î
        µ¹¾Æ¿À°Ô ÇϽô ÀÌ½Ã´Ï À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÌ ±×¿¡°Ô·Î ¸ðÀ̴µµ´Ù ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³»°¡ ¿©È£¿Í º¸½Ã±â¿¡
        ¿µÈ­·Ó°Ô µÇ¾úÀ¸¸ç ³ªÀÇ Çϳª´ÔÀº ³ªÀÇ ÈûÀÌ µÇ¼Ìµµ´Ù
        And now the LORD says--he who formed me in the womb to be his servant to bring Jacob back
        to him and gather Israel to himself, for I am honored in the eyes of the LORD
        and my God has been my strength--

6. ±×°¡ À̸£½ÃµÇ ³×°¡ ³ªÀÇ Á¾ÀÌ µÇ¾î ¾ß°öÀÇ ÁöÆĵéÀ» ÀÏÀ¸Å°¸ç À̽º¶ó¿¤ Áß¿¡ º¸ÀüµÈ ÀÚ¸¦ µ¹¾Æ¿À°Ô ÇÒ °ÍÀº
        ¸Å¿ì ½¬¿î ÀÏÀÌ¶ó ³»°¡ ¶Ç ³Ê¸¦ À̹æÀÇ ºûÀ¸·Î »ï¾Æ ³ªÀÇ ±¸¿øÀ» º£Ç®¾î¼­ ¶¥ ³¡±îÁö À̸£°Ô Çϸ®¶ó
        he says : "It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob
        and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles,
        that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth."

7. À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ ±¸¼ÓÀÚ À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ °Å·èÇÑ ÀÌÀ̽Š¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô ¸ê½Ã¸¦ ´çÇÏ´Â ÀÚ, ¹é¼º¿¡°Ô
        ¹Ì¿òÀ» ¹Þ´Â ÀÚ, °ü¿øµé¿¡°Ô Á¾ÀÌ µÈ ÀÚ¿¡°Ô ÀÌ°°ÀÌ À̸£½ÃµÇ ¿ÕµéÀÌ º¸°í ÀϾ¸ç °í°üµéÀÌ
        °æ¹èÇϸ®´Ï ÀÌ´Â À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ °Å·èÇϽŠÀÌ ½Å½ÇÇϽŠ¿©È£¿Í ±×°¡ ³Ê¸¦ ÅÃÇÏ¿´À½À̴϶ó
        This is what the LORD says--the Redeemer and Holy One of Israel--to him who was despised
        and abhorred by the nation, to the servant of rulers : "Kings will see you and rise up,
        princes will see and bow down, because of the LORD, who is faithful,
        the Holy One of Israel, who has chosen you."

8. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ À̸£½ÃµÇ ÀºÇýÀÇ ¶§¿¡ ³»°¡ ³×°Ô ÀÀ´äÇÏ¿´°í ±¸¿øÀÇ ³¯¿¡ ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ µµ¿Ôµµ´Ù
        ³»°¡ ÀåÂ÷ ³Ê¸¦ º¸È£ÇÏ¿© ³Ê¸¦ ¹é¼ºÀÇ ¾ð¾àÀ¸·Î »ïÀ¸¸ç ³ª¶ó¸¦ ÀÏÀ¸ÄÑ
        ±×µé¿¡°Ô ±× Ȳ¹«ÇÏ¿´´ø ¶¥À» ±â¾÷À¸·Î »ó¼ÓÇÏ°Ô Çϸ®¶ó
        This is what the LORD says : "In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation
        I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people,
        to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances,

9. ³»°¡ ÀâÇô ÀÖ´Â ÀÚ¿¡°Ô À̸£±â¸¦ ³ª¿À¶ó Çϸç Èæ¾Ï¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ÀÚ¿¡°Ô ³ªÅ¸³ª¶ó Çϸ®¶ó ±×µéÀÌ ±æ¿¡¼­ ¸Ô°Ú°í
        ¸ðµç Çæ¹þÀº »ê¿¡µµ ±×µéÀÇ Ç®¹çÀÌ ÀÖÀ» °ÍÀÎÁï
        to say to the captives, 'Come out,' and to those in darkness, 'Be free!'
        "They will feed beside the roads and find pasture on every barren hill.

10. ±×µéÀÌ ÁÖ¸®°Å³ª ¸ñ¸¶¸£Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¸ç ´õÀ§¿Í ºµÀÌ ±×µéÀ» »óÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®´Ï ÀÌ´Â ±×µéÀ»
         ±àÈáÈ÷ ¿©±â´Â ÀÌ°¡ ±×µéÀ» À̲øµÇ »ù¹° ±Ù¿øÀ¸·Î ÀεµÇÒ °ÍÀÓÀ̶ó
         They will neither hunger nor thirst, nor will the desert heat or the sun beat upon them.
         He who has compassion on them will guide them and lead them beside springs of water.

11. ³»°¡ ³ªÀÇ ¸ðµç »êÀ» ±æ·Î »ï°í ³ªÀÇ ´ë·Î¸¦ µ¸¿ì¸®´Ï
          I will turn all my mountains into roads, and my highways will be raised up.

12. ¾î¶² »ç¶÷Àº ¸Õ °÷¿¡¼­, ¾î¶² »ç¶÷Àº ºÏÂÊ°ú ¼­ÂÊ¿¡¼­, ¾î¶² »ç¶÷Àº ½Ã´Ô ¶¥¿¡¼­ ¿À¸®¶ó
         See, they will come from afar--some from the north, some from the west,
         some from the region of Aswan."

13. ÇÏ´ÃÀÌ¿© ³ë·¡ÇÏ¶ó ¶¥ÀÌ¿© ±â»µÇ϶ó »êµéÀÌ¿© Áñ°ÅÀÌ ³ë·¡ÇÏ¶ó ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ±×ÀÇ ¹é¼ºÀ» À§·ÎÇϼÌÀºÁï
         ±×ÀÇ °í³­ ´çÇÑ ÀÚ¸¦ ±àÈáÈ÷ ¿©±â½Ç °ÍÀÓÀ̶ó
         Shot for joy, O heavens; rejoice, O earth; burst into song, O mountains! For the LORD comforts
          his people and will have compassion on his afflicted ones.

14. ¿ÀÁ÷ ½Ã¿ÂÀÌ À̸£±â¸¦ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ³ª¸¦ ¹ö¸®½Ã¸ç ÁÖ²²¼­ ³ª¸¦ ÀØÀ¸¼Ì´Ù ÇÏ¿´°Å´Ï¿Í
         But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me, the Lord has forgotten me."

15. ¿©ÀÎÀÌ ¾îÂî ±× Á¥ ¸Ô´Â ÀÚ½ÄÀ» ÀØ°ÚÀ¸¸ç ÀÚ±â Å¿¡¼­ ³­ ¾ÆµéÀ» ±àÈáÈ÷ ¿©±âÁö ¾Ê°Ú´À³Ä
         ±×µéÀº Ȥ½Å ÀØÀ»Áö¶óµµ ³ª´Â ³Ê¸¦ ÀØÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÒ °ÍÀ̶ó
         ¡°Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child
         she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!

16. ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ ³» ¼Õ¹Ù´Ú¿¡ »õ°å°í ³ÊÀÇ ¼ºº®ÀÌ Ç×»ó ³» ¾Õ¿¡ ÀÖ³ª´Ï
         See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.

17. ³× ÀÚ³àµéÀº »¡¸® °ÉÀ¸¸ç ³Ê¸¦ Çæ¸ç ³Ê¸¦ ȲÆóÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ´ø ÀÚµéÀº ³Ê¸¦ ¶°³ª°¡¸®¶ó
         Your sons hasten back, and those who laid you waste depart from you.

18. ³× ´«À» µé¾î »ç¹æÀ» º¸¶ó ±×µéÀÌ ´Ù ¸ð¿© ³×°Ô·Î ¿À´À´Ï¶ó ³ª ¿©È£¿Í°¡ À̸£³ë¶ó ³»°¡ ³ªÀÇ »îÀ¸·Î
         ¸Í¼¼Çϳë´Ï ³×°¡ ¹Ýµå½Ã ±× ¸ðµç ¹«¸®¸¦ Àå½Äó·³ ¸ö¿¡ Â÷¸ç ±×°ÍÀ» ¶ì±â¸¦ ½ÅºÎó·³ ÇÒ °ÍÀ̶ó
         Lift up your eyes and look around; all your sons gather and come to you. As surely as I live,
         "declares the LORD," you will them all as ornaments; you will put them on, like a bride.

19. ÀÌ´Â ³× ȲÆóÇÏ°í Àû¸·ÇÑ °÷µé°ú ³× ÆĸêÀ» ´çÇÏ¿´´ø ¶¥ÀÌ ÀÌÁ¦´Â ÁÖ¹ÎÀÌ ¸¹¾Æ Á¼°Ô µÉ °ÍÀ̸ç
         ³Ê¸¦ »ïÄ×´ø ÀÚµéÀÌ ¸Ö¸® ¶°³¯ °ÍÀ̴϶ó
         ¡°Though you were ruined and made desolate and your land laid waste, now you will
         be too small for your people, and those who devoured you will be far away.

20. ÀÚ½ÄÀ» ÀÒ¾úÀ» ¶§¿¡ ³ºÀº Àڳడ ÈÄÀÏ¿¡ ³× ±Í¿¡ ¸»Çϱ⸦ ÀÌ°÷ÀÌ ³»°Ô Á¼À¸´Ï ³ÐÇô¼­
         ³»°¡ °ÅÁÖÇÏ°Ô Ç϶ó Çϸ®´Ï
         The children born during your bereavement will yet say in your hearing,
         'This place is too small for us; give us more space to live in.'

21. ±× ¶§¿¡ ³×°¡ ³× ¸¶À½¿¡ À̸£±â¸¦ ´©°¡ ³ª¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© À̵éÀ» ³º¾Ò´Â°í ³ª´Â Àڳฦ ÀÒ°í ¿Ü·Î¿öÁ³À¸¸ç
         »ç·ÎÀâÇô À¯¸®ÇÏ¿´°Å´Ã À̵éÀ» ´©°¡ ¾çÀ°ÇÏ¿´´Â°í ³ª´Â Ȧ·Î ³²¾Ò°Å´Ã À̵éÀº ¾îµð¼­ »ý°å´Â°í Çϸ®¶ó
         Then you will say in your heart, 'Who bore me these? I was bereaved and barren; I was exiled and
         rejected. Who brought these up? I was left all alone, but these--where have they come from?'"

22. ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í°¡ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ À̸£³ë¶ó ³»°¡ ¹µ ³ª¶ó¸¦ ÇâÇÏ¿© ³ªÀÇ ¼ÕÀ» µé°í ¹ÎÁ·µéÀ» ÇâÇÏ¿© ³ªÀÇ ±âÄ¡¸¦
         ¼¼¿ï °ÍÀ̶ó ±×µéÀÌ ³× ¾ÆµéµéÀ» Ç°¿¡ ¾È°í ³× µþµéÀ» ¾î±ú¿¡ ¸Þ°í ¿Ã °ÍÀ̸ç
         This is what the Sovereign LORD says : "See, I will beckon to the Gentiles, I will lift up my banner to
         the peoples; they will bring your sons in their arms and carry your daughters on their shoulders.

23. ¿ÕµéÀº ³× ¾çºÎ°¡ µÇ¸ç ¿ÕºñµéÀº ³× À¯¸ð°¡ µÉ °ÍÀÌ¸ç ±×µéÀÌ ¾ó±¼À» ¶¥¿¡ ´ë°í ³×°Ô ÀýÇÏ°í ³× ¹ßÀÇ Æ¼²øÀ»
         ÇÓÀ» °ÍÀÌ´Ï ³×°¡ ³ª¸¦ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÎ ÁÙÀ» ¾Ë¸®¶ó ³ª¸¦ ¹Ù¶ó´Â ÀÚ´Â ¼öÄ¡¸¦ ´çÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®¶ó
         Kings will be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mothers. They will bow down before
         you with their faces to the ground; they will lick the dust at your feet. Then you will know
         that I am the LORD; those who hope in me will not be disappointed."

24. ¿ë»ç°¡ »©¾ÑÀº °ÍÀ» ¾î¶»°Ô µµ·Î »©¾ÑÀ¸¸ç ½Â¸®ÀÚ¿¡°Ô »ç·ÎÀâÈù ÀÚ¸¦ ¾î¶»°Ô °ÇÁ®³¾ ¼ö ÀÖÀ¸·ª
         Can plunder be taken from warriors, or captives rescued from the fierce?

25. ¿©È£¿Í°¡ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¸»Çϳë¶ó ¿ë»çÀÇ Æ÷·Îµµ »©¾ÑÀ» °ÍÀÌ¿ä µÎ·Á¿î ÀÚÀÇ »©¾ÑÀº °Íµµ °ÇÁ®³¾ °ÍÀÌ´Ï
         ÀÌ´Â ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ ´ëÀûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¸¦ ´ëÀûÇÏ°í ³× Àڳฦ ³»°¡ ±¸¿øÇÒ °ÍÀÓÀ̶ó
         But this is what the LORD says : "Yes, captives will be taken from warriors, and plunder retrieved from
         the fierce; I will contend with those who contend with you, and your children I will save.

26. ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ ¾ï¾ÐÇÏ´Â Àڵ鿡°Ô ÀÚ±âÀÇ »ìÀ» ¸Ô°Ô ÇÏ¸ç »õ ¼ú¿¡ ÃëÇÔ °°ÀÌ ÀÚ±âÀÇ ÇÇ¿¡ ÃëÇÏ°Ô Çϸ®´Ï
         ¸ðµç À°Ã¼°¡ ³ª ¿©È£¿Í´Â ³× ±¸¿øÀÚ¿ä ³× ±¸¼ÓÀÚ¿ä ¾ß°öÀÇÀü´ÉÀÚÀÎ ÁÙ ¾Ë¸®¶ó
         I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh; they will be drunk on their own blood, as with wine.
         Then all mankind will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 50Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 48Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.