|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 63Æí
esther  2017-04-12 08:35:00 hit: 789

⚫½ÃÆí 63Æí⚫

1. Çϳª´ÔÀÌ¿© ÁÖ´Â ³ªÀÇ Çϳª´ÔÀÌ½Ã¶ó ³»°¡ °£ÀýÈ÷ ÁÖ¸¦ ãµÇ ¹°ÀÌ ¾ø¾î ¸¶¸£°í ȲÆóÇÑ ¶¥¿¡¼­
        ³» ¿µÈ¥ÀÌ ÁÖ¸¦ °¥¸ÁÇÏ¸ç ³» À°Ã¼°¡ ÁÖ¸¦ ¾Ó¸ðÇϳªÀÌ´Ù
        O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you,
         in a dry and weary land where there is no water.

2. ³»°¡ ÁÖÀÇ ±Ç´É°ú ¿µ±¤À» º¸±â À§ÇÏ¿© ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ¼º¼Ò¿¡¼­ ÁÖ¸¦ ¹Ù¶óº¸¾Ò³ªÀÌ´Ù
        I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory.

3. ÁÖÀÇ ÀÎÀÚÇϽÉÀÌ »ý¸íº¸´Ù ³ªÀ¸¹Ç·Î ³» ÀÔ¼úÀÌ ÁÖ¸¦ Âù¾çÇÒ °ÍÀ̶ó
        Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.

4. ÀÌ·¯¹Ç·Î ³ªÀÇ Æò»ý¿¡ ÁÖ¸¦ ¼ÛÃàÇϸç ÁÖÀÇ À̸§À¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ³ªÀÇ ¼ÕÀ» µé¸®ÀÌ´Ù
        I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands.

5. °ñ¼ö¿Í ±â¸§Áø °ÍÀ» ¸ÔÀ½°ú °°ÀÌ ³ªÀÇ ¿µÈ¥ÀÌ ¸¸Á·ÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¶ó ³ªÀÇ ÀÔÀÌ ±â»Û ÀÔ¼ú·Î ÁÖ¸¦ Âù¾çÇϵÇ
        My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you.

6. ³»°¡ ³ªÀÇ Ä§»ó¿¡¼­ ÁÖ¸¦ ±â¾ïÇÏ¸ç »õº®¿¡ ÁÖÀÇ ¸»¾¸À» ÀÛÀº ¼Ò¸®·Î À¼Á¶¸± ¶§¿¡ ÇÏ¿À¸®´Ï
        On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night.

7. ÁÖ´Â ³ªÀÇ µµ¿òÀÌ µÇ¼ÌÀ½ÀÌ¶ó ³»°¡ ÁÖÀÇ ³¯°³ ±×´Ã¿¡¼­ Áñ°Ì°Ô ºÎ¸£¸®ÀÌ´Ù
        Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings.

8. ³ªÀÇ ¿µÈ¥ÀÌ ÁÖ¸¦ °¡±îÀÌ µû¸£´Ï ÁÖÀÇ ¿À¸¥¼ÕÀÌ ³ª¸¦ ºÙµå½Ã°Å´Ï¿Í
        My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me.

9. ³ªÀÇ ¿µÈ¥À» ã¾Æ ¸êÇÏ·Á ÇÏ´Â ±×µéÀº ¶¥ ±íÀº °÷¿¡ µé¾î°¡¸ç
        They who seek my life will be destroyed; they will go down to the depths of the earth.

10. Ä®ÀÇ ¼¼·Â¿¡ ³Ñ°ÜÁ® ½Â³ÉÀÌÀÇ ¸ÔÀÌ°¡ µÇ¸®ÀÌ´Ù
         They will be given over to the sword and become food for jackals.

11. ¿ÕÀº Çϳª´ÔÀ» Áñ°Å¿öÇϸ®´Ï ÁÖ²² ¸Í¼¼ÇÑ ÀÚ¸¶´Ù ÀÚ¶ûÇÒ °ÍÀ̳ª °ÅÁþ¸»ÇÏ´Â ÀÚÀÇ ÀÔÀº ¸·È÷¸®·Î´Ù
        But the king will rejoice in God; all who swear by God's name will praise him,
        while the mouths of liars will be silenced.
¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 64Æí
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 62Æí
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.