|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 145Æí
esther  2018-02-02 20:07:22 hit: 697

⚫½ÃÆí 145Æí⚫

1. ¿ÕÀ̽Š³ªÀÇ Çϳª´ÔÀÌ¿© ³»°¡ ÁÖ¸¦ ³ôÀÌ°í ¿µ¿øÈ÷ ÁÖÀÇ À̸§À» ¼ÛÃàÇϸ®ÀÌ´Ù
        I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever.

2. ³»°¡ ³¯¸¶´Ù ÁÖ¸¦ ¼ÛÃàÇÏ¸ç ¿µ¿øÈ÷ ÁÖÀÇ À̸§À» ¼ÛÃàÇϸ®ÀÌ´Ù
        Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever.

3. ¿©È£¿Í´Â À§´ëÇÏ½Ã´Ï Å©°Ô Âù¾çÇÒ °ÍÀ̶ó ±×ÀÇ À§´ëÇϽÉÀ» Ãø·®ÇÏÁö ¸øÇϸ®·Î´Ù
       Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.

4. ´ë´ë·Î ÁÖ²²¼­ ÇàÇϽô ÀÏÀ» Å©°Ô Âù¾çÇϸç ÁÖÀÇ ´ÉÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ¼±Æ÷Çϸ®·Î´Ù
        One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts.

5. ÁÖÀÇ Á¸±ÍÇÏ°í ¿µ±¤½º·¯¿î À§¾ö°ú ÁÖÀÇ ±âÀÌÇÑ ÀϵéÀ» ³ª´Â ÀÛÀº ¼Ò¸®·Î À¼Á¶¸®¸®ÀÌ´Ù
        They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty, and I will meditate on your wonderful works.

6. »ç¶÷µéÀº ÁÖÀÇ µÎ·Á¿î ÀÏÀÇ ±Ç´ÉÀ» ¸»ÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¿ä ³ªµµ ÁÖÀÇ À§´ëÇϽÉÀ» ¼±Æ÷Çϸ®ÀÌ´Ù
        They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds.

7. ±×µéÀÌ ÁÖÀÇ Å©½Å ÀºÇý¸¦ ±â³äÇÏ¿© ¸»Çϸç ÁÖÀÇ ÀǸ¦ ³ë·¡Çϸ®ÀÌ´Ù
        They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.

8. ¿©È£¿Í´Â ÀºÇý·Î¿ì½Ã¸ç ±àÈáÀÌ ¸¹À¸½Ã¸ç ³ëÇϱ⸦ ´õµð ÇϽøç ÀÎÀÚÇϽÉÀÌ Å©½Ãµµ´Ù
        The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love.

9. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­´Â ¸ðµç °ÍÀ» ¼±´ëÇÏ½Ã¸ç ±× ÁöÀ¸½Å ¸ðµç °Í¿¡ ±àÈáÀ» º£Çª½Ã´Âµµ´Ù
        The LORD is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made.

10. ¿©È£¿Í¿© ÁÖ²²¼­ ÁöÀ¸½Å ¸ðµç °ÍµéÀÌ ÁÖ²² °¨»çÇϸç ÁÖÀÇ ¼ºµµµéÀÌ ÁÖ¸¦ ¼ÛÃàÇϸ®ÀÌ´Ù
         All you have made will praise you, O LORD; your saints will extol you.

11. ±×µéÀÌ ÁÖÀÇ ³ª¶óÀÇ ¿µ±¤À» ¸»Çϸç ÁÖÀÇ ¾÷ÀûÀ» ÀÏ·¯¼­
         They will tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your might,

12. ÁÖÀÇ ¾÷Àû°ú ÁÖÀÇ ³ª¶óÀÇ À§¾ö ÀÖ´Â ¿µ±¤À» Àλýµé¿¡°Ô ¾Ë°Ô Çϸ®ÀÌ´Ù
         so that all me may know of your mighty acts and the glorious splendor of your kingdom.

13. ÁÖÀÇ ³ª¶ó´Â ¿µ¿øÇÑ ³ª¶óÀÌ´Ï ÁÖÀÇ ÅëÄ¡´Â ´ë´ë¿¡ À̸£¸®ÀÌ´Ù
         Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations.
         The LORD is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made.

14. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­´Â ¸ðµç ³Ñ¾îÁö´Â ÀÚµéÀ» ºÙµå½Ã¸ç ºñ±¼ÇÑ ÀÚµéÀ» ÀÏÀ¸Å°½Ã´Âµµ´Ù
         The LORD upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down.

15. ¸ðµç »ç¶÷ÀÇ ´«ÀÌ ÁÖ¸¦ ¾Ó¸ÁÇÏ¿À´Ï ÁÖ´Â ¶§¸¦ µû¶ó ±×µé¿¡°Ô ¸ÔÀ» °ÍÀ» Áֽøç
        The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food at the proper time.

16. ¼ÕÀ» Æì»ç ¸ðµç »ý¹°ÀÇ ¼Ò¿øÀ» ¸¸Á·ÇÏ°Ô ÇϽóªÀÌ´Ù
         You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing.

17. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­´Â ±× ¸ðµç ÇàÀ§¿¡ ÀǷοì½Ã¸ç ±× ¸ðµç ÀÏ¿¡ ÀºÇý·Î¿ì½Ãµµ´Ù
         The LORD is righteous in all his ways and loving toward all he has made.

18. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­´Â Àڱ⿡°Ô °£±¸ÇÏ´Â ¸ðµç ÀÚ °ð Áø½ÇÇÏ°Ô °£±¸ÇÏ´Â ¸ðµç ÀÚ¿¡°Ô °¡±îÀÌ ÇϽôµµ´Ù
         The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

19. ±×´Â Àڱ⸦ °æ¿ÜÇÏ´Â ÀÚµéÀÇ ¼Ò¿øÀ» ÀÌ·ç½Ã¸ç ¶Ç ±×µéÀÇ ºÎ¸£Â¢À½À» µéÀ¸»ç ±¸¿øÇϽ÷δÙ
         He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.

20. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­´Â Àڱ⸦ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚµéÀº ´Ù º¸È£ÇÏ½Ã°í ¾ÇÀεéÀº ´Ù ¸êÇϽø®·Î´Ù
         The LORD watches over all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy.

21. ³» ÀÔÀÌ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¿µ¿¹¸¦ ¸»ÇÏ¸ç ¸ðµç À°Ã¼°¡ ±×ÀÇ °Å·èÇϽŠÀ̸§À» ¿µ¿øÈ÷ ¼ÛÃàÇÒÁö·Î´Ù
         My mouth will speak in praise of the LORD. Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 146Æí
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 144Æí
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.