|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¾Æ°¡ 1Àå
esther  2018-07-01 07:53:37 hit: 470

⚫¾Æ°¡ 1Àå⚫

1. ¼Ö·Î¸óÀÇ ¾Æ°¡¶ó
        Solomon¡¯s Song f Songs.

2. ³»°Ô ÀÔ¸ÂÃ߱⸦ ¿øÇÏ´Ï ³× »ç¶ûÀÌ Æ÷µµÁÖº¸´Ù ³ªÀ½À̷α¸³ª
        Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth—for your love is more delightful than wine.

3. ³× ±â¸§ÀÌ Çâ±â·Î¿ö ¾Æ¸§´ä°í ³× À̸§ÀÌ ½ñÀº Çâ±â¸§ °°À¸¹Ç·Î ó³àµéÀÌ ³Ê¸¦ »ç¶ûÇϴ±¸³ª
        Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes; your name is like perfume poured out.
        No wonder the maidens love you!

4. ¿ÕÀÌ ³ª¸¦ ±×ÀÇ ¹æÀ¸·Î À̲ø¾î µéÀÌ½Ã´Ï ³Ê´Â ³ª¸¦ ÀεµÇ϶ó ¿ì¸®°¡ ³Ê¸¦ µû¶ó ´Þ·Á°¡¸®¶ó ¿ì¸®°¡ ³Ê·Î
        ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ±â»µÇϸç Áñ°Å¿öÇÏ´Ï ³× »ç¶ûÀÌ Æ÷µµÁÖº¸´Ù ´õ ÁøÇÔÀ̶ó ó³àµéÀÌ ³Ê¸¦ »ç¶ûÇÔÀÌ ¸¶¶¥Çϴ϶ó
        Take me away with you—let us hurry! Let the king bring me into his chambers. We rejoice and
        delight in you; we will praise your love more than wine. How right they are to adore you!

5. ¿¹·ç»ì·½ µþµé¾Æ ³»°¡ ºñ·Ï °ËÀ¸³ª ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿ì´Ï °Ô´ÞÀÇ À帷 °°À»Áö¶óµµ ¼Ö·Î¸óÀÇ ÈÖÀå°úµµ °°±¸³ª
        Dark am I, yet lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem, dark like the tents of Kedar,
        like the tent curtains of Solomon.

6. ³»°¡ ÇÞºµ¿¡ Âؾ °Å¹«½º¸§ÇÒÁö¶óµµ Èê°Üº¸Áö ¸» °ÍÀº ³» ¾î¸Ó´ÏÀÇ ¾ÆµéµéÀÌ ³ª¿¡°Ô ³ëÇÏ¿©
        Æ÷µµ¿øÁö±â·Î »ï¾ÒÀ½ÀÌ¶ó ³ªÀÇ Æ÷µµ¿øÀ» ³»°¡ ÁöÅ°Áö ¸øÇÏ¿´±¸³ª
        Do not stare at me because I am dark, because I am darkened by the sun. My mother¡¯s sons were
        angry with me and made me take care of the vineyards; my own vineyard I have neglected.

7. ³» ¸¶À½À¸·Î »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¾ß ³×°¡ ¾ç Ä¡´Â °÷°ú Á¤¿À¿¡ ½¬°Ô ÇÏ´Â °÷À» ³»°Ô ¸»Ç϶ó
        ³»°¡ ³× Ä£±¸ÀÇ ¾ç ¶¼ °ç¿¡¼­ ¾îÂî ¾ó±¼À» °¡¸° ÀÚ °°ÀÌ µÇ·ª
        Tell me, you whom I love, where you graze your flock and where you rest your sheep at midday.
        Why should I be like a veiled woman beside the flocks of your friends?

8. ¿©ÀÎ Áß¿¡ ¾î¿©»Û ÀÚ¾ß ³×°¡ ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ°Ú°Åµç ¾ç ¶¼ÀÇ ¹ßÀÚÃ븦 µû¶ó ¸ñÀÚµéÀÇ À帷 °ç¿¡¼­
        ³ÊÀÇ ¿°¼Ò »õ³¢¸¦ ¸ÔÀÏÁö´Ï¶ó
        If you do not know, most beautiful of women, follow the tracks of the sheep and graze your young
        goats by the tents of the shepherds.

9. ³» »ç¶û¾Æ ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ ¹Ù·ÎÀÇ º´°ÅÀÇ Áظ¶¿¡ ºñÇÏ¿´±¸³ª
        I liken you, my darling, to a mare harnessed to one of the chariots of Pharaoh.

10. ³× µÎ »´Àº ¶¦Àº ¸Ó¸®ÅзÎ, ³× ¸ñÀº ±¸½½ ²ç¹Ì·Î ¾Æ¸§´ä±¸³ª
         Your cheeks are beautiful with earrings, your neck with strings of jewels.

11. ¿ì¸®°¡ ³Ê¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ±Ý »ç½½¿¡ ÀºÀ» ¹Ú¾Æ ¸¸µé¸®¶ó
         We will make you earrings of gold, studded with silver.

12. ¿ÕÀÌ Ä§»ó¿¡ ¾É¾ÒÀ» ¶§¿¡ ³ªÀÇ ³ªµµ ±â¸§ÀÌ Çâ±â¸¦ »Õ¾î³Â±¸³ª
        While the king was at his table, my perfume spread its fragrance.

13. ³ªÀÇ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ´Â ³» Ç° °¡¿îµ¥ ¸ô¾à ÇâÁÖ¸Ó´Ï¿ä
         My lover is to me a sachet of myrrh resting between my breasts.

14. ³ªÀÇ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ´Â ³»°Ô ¿£°Ôµð Æ÷µµ¿øÀÇ °íº§È­ ¼ÛÀ̷α¸³ª
         MY lover is to me a cluster of henna blossoms from the vineyards of En Gedi

15. ³» »ç¶û¾Æ ³Ê´Â ¾î¿©»Ú°í ¾î¿©»Ú´Ù ³× ´«ÀÌ ºñµÑ±â °°±¸³ª
         How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes are doves.

16. ³ªÀÇ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¾ß ³Ê´Â ¾î¿©»Ú°í ȭâÇÏ´Ù ¿ì¸®ÀÇ Ä§»óÀº Ǫ¸£°í
         How handsome you are, my lover! Oh, how charming! And our bed is verdant.

17. ¿ì¸® ÁýÀº ¹éÇâ¸ñ µéº¸, À㳪¹« ¼­±î·¡·Î±¸³ª
         The beams of our house are cedars; our rafters are firs.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¾Æ°¡ 2Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] Àüµµ¼­ 12Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.