|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] È£¼¼¾Æ 8Àå
esther  2020-05-19 22:34:53 hit: 508

¡ÜÈ£¼¼¾Æ 8Àå¡Ü

1. ³ªÆÈÀ» ³× ÀÔ¿¡ ´îÁö¾î´Ù ¿ø¼ö°¡ µ¶¼ö¸®Ã³·³ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ Áý¿¡ µ¤Ä¡¸®´Ï ÀÌ´Â ±×µéÀÌ ³» ¾ð¾àÀ» ¾î±â¸ç
        ³» À²¹ýÀ» ¹üÇÔÀ̷δÙ
        ¡°Put the trumpet to your lips! An eagle is over the house of the LORD because the people
        have broken my covenant and rebelled against my law.

2. ±×µéÀÌ ÀåÂ÷ ³»°Ô ºÎ¸£Â¢±â¸¦ ³ªÀÇ Çϳª´ÔÀÌ¿© ¿ì¸® À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÌ ÁÖ¸¦ ¾Æ³ªÀÌ´Ù Çϸ®¶ó
       Israel cries out to me, 'O our God, we acknowledge you!'

3. À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÌ ÀÌ¹Ì ¼±À» ¹ö·ÈÀ¸´Ï ¿ø¼ö°¡ ±×¸¦ µû¸¦ °ÍÀ̶ó
        But Israel has rejected what is good; an enemy will pursue him.

4. ±×µéÀÌ ¿ÕµéÀ» ¼¼¿üÀ¸³ª ³»°Ô¼­ ³­ °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¸ç ±×µéÀÌ ÁöµµÀÚµéÀ» ¼¼¿üÀ¸³ª ³»°¡ ¸ð¸£´Â ¹ÙÀ̸ç
        ±×µéÀÌ ¶Ç ±× Àº, ±ÝÀ¸·Î Àڱ⸦ À§ÇÏ¿© ¿ì»óÀ» ¸¸µé¾ú³ª´Ï °á±¹Àº Æı«µÇ°í ¸»¸®¶ó
        They set up kings without my consent; they choose princes without my approval.
        With their silver and gold they make idols for themselves to their own destruction.

5. »ç¸¶¸®¾Æ¿© ³× ¼Û¾ÆÁö´Â ¹ö·ÁÁ³´À´Ï¶ó ³» Áø³ë°¡ ¹«¸®¸¦ ÇâÇÏ¿© Ÿ¿À¸£³ª´Ï
        ±×µéÀÌ ¾î´À ¶§¿¡¾ß ¹«ÁËÇÏ°Ú´À³Ä
        Throw out your calf-idol, O Samarial! My anger burns against them. How long will
        they be incapable of purity?

6. ÀÌ°ÍÀº À̽º¶ó¿¤¿¡¼­ ³ª°í ÀåÀÎÀÌ ¸¸µç °ÍÀ̶ó Âü ½ÅÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï´Ï »ç¸¶¸®¾ÆÀÇ ¼Û¾ÆÁö°¡ »ê»êÁ¶°¢ÀÌ ³ª¸®¶ó
        They are from Israel! This calf--a craftsman has made it; it is not God. It will be broken in pieces,
        that calf of Samaria.

7. ±×µéÀÌ ¹Ù¶÷À» ½É°í ±¤Ç³À» °ÅµÑ °ÍÀ̶ó ½ÉÀº °ÍÀÌ ÁٱⰡ ¾øÀ¸¸ç ÀÌ»èÀº ¿­¸Å¸¦ ¸ÎÁö ¸øÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¿ä
        È¤½Ã ¸ÎÀ»Áö¶óµµ ÀÌ¹æ »ç¶÷ÀÌ »ïÅ°¸®¶ó
        ¡°They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. The stalk has no head; it will produce no flour.
        Were it to yield grain, foreigners would swallow it up.

8. À̽º¶ó¿¤Àº ÀÌ¹Ì »ïÄÑÁ³ÀºÁï ÀÌÁ¦ ¿©·¯ ³ª¶ó °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀÌ Áñ°Ü ¾²Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Â ±×¸© °°µµ´Ù
        Israel is swallowed up; now she is among the nations like a worthless thing.

9. ±×µéÀÌ È¦·Î ¶³¾îÁø µé³ª±Íó·³ ¾Ñ¼ö¸£·Î °¬°í ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓÀÌ °ª ÁÖ°í »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚµéÀ» ¾ò¾úµµ´Ù
        For they have gone up to Assyria like a wild donkey wandering alone.
        Ephraim has sold herself to lovers.

10. ±×µéÀÌ ¿©·¯ ³ª¶ó¿¡°Ô °ªÀ» ÁÖ¾úÀ»Áö¶óµµ ÀÌÁ¦ ³»°¡ ±×µéÀ» ¸ðÀ¸¸®´Ï ±×µéÀº ÁöµµÀÚÀÇ
         ÀÓ±ÝÀÌ Áö¿ö ÁØ ÁüÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ¼èÇϱ⠽ÃÀÛÇϸ®¶ó
         Although they have sold themselves among the nations, I will now gather them together.
         They will begin to waste away under the oppression of the mighty king.

11. ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓÀº Á˸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© Á¦´ÜÀ» ¸¹ÀÌ ¸¸µé´õ´Ï ±× Á¦´ÜÀÌ ±×¿¡°Ô ¹üÁËÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ µÇ¾úµµ´Ù
         ¡°Though Ephraim built many altars for sin offerings, these have become altars for sinning.

12. ³»°¡ ±×µéÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© ³» À²¹ýÀ» ¸¸ °¡Áö·Î ±â·ÏÇÏ¿´À¸³ª ±×µéÀº ÀÌ»óÇÑ °ÍÀ¸·Î ¿©±âµµ´Ù
         I wrote for them the many things of my law, but they regarded them as something alien.

13. ±×µéÀÌ ³»°Ô °í±â¸¦ Á¦¹°·Î µå¸®°í ¸ÔÀ»Áö¶óµµ ¿©È£¿Í´Â ±×°ÍÀ» ±â»µÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í ÀÌÁ¦ ±×µéÀÇ
         Á˾ÇÀ» ±â¾ïÇÏ¿© ±× Á˸¦ ¹úÇϸ®´Ï ±×µéÀº ¾Ö±ÁÀ¸·Î ´Ù½Ã °¡¸®¶ó
         They offer sacrifices given to me and they eat the meat, but the LORD is not pleased with them. Now
         he will remember their wickedness and punish their sins : They will return to Egypt.

14. À̽º¶ó¿¤Àº Àڱ⸦ ÁöÀ¸½Å À̸¦ Àؾî¹ö¸®°í ¿Õ±ÃµéÀ» ¼¼¿üÀ¸¸ç À¯´Ù´Â °ß°íÇÑ ¼ºÀ¾À» ¸¹ÀÌ ½×¾ÒÀ¸³ª
         ³»°¡ ±× ¼ºÀ¾µé¿¡ ºÒÀ» º¸³»¾î ±× ¼ºµéÀ» »ïÅ°°Ô Çϸ®¶ó
         Israel has forgotten his Maker and built palaces; Judah has fortified many towns. But I will send fire
         upon their cities that will consume their fortresses."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] È£¼¼¾Æ 9Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] È£¼¼¾Æ 7Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.