|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 144Æí
esther  2018-01-30 09:09:14 hit: 670

⚫½ÃÆí 144Æí⚫

1. ³ªÀÇ ¹Ý¼®À̽Š¿©È£¿Í¸¦ Âù¼ÛÇϸ®·Î´Ù ±×°¡ ³» ¼ÕÀ» °¡¸£ÃÄ ½Î¿ì°Ô ÇϽøç
        ¼Õ°¡¶ôÀ» °¡¸£ÃÄ ÀüÀïÇÏ°Ô ÇϽôµµ´Ù
        Parise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

2. ¿©È£¿Í´Â ³ªÀÇ »ç¶ûÀ̽ÿÀ ³ªÀÇ ¿ä»õÀ̽ÿÀ ³ªÀÇ »ê¼ºÀ̽ÿÀ ³ª¸¦ °ÇÁö½Ã´Â À̽ÿÀ
        ³ªÀÇ ¹æÆÐÀÌ½Ã´Ï ³»°¡ ±×¿¡°Ô ÇÇÇÏ¿´°í ±×°¡ ³» ¹é¼ºÀ» ³»°Ô º¹Á¾ÇÏ°Ô Çϼ̳ªÀÌ´Ù
        He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer,
        my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.

3. ¿©È£¿Í¿© »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¹«¾ùÀ̱⿡ ÁÖ²²¼­ ±×¸¦ ¾Ë¾Æ Áֽøç ÀλýÀÌ ¹«¾ùÀ̱⿡ ±×¸¦ »ý°¢ÇϽóªÀ̱î
        O LORD, what is man that you care for him, the son of man that you think of him?

4. »ç¶÷Àº Çê°Í °°°í ±×ÀÇ ³¯Àº Áö³ª°¡´Â ±×¸²ÀÚ °°À¸´ÏÀÌ´Ù
        Man is like a breath; his days are like a fleeting shadow.

5. ¿©È£¿Í¿© ÁÖÀÇ ÇÏ´ÃÀ» µå¸®¿ì°í °­¸²ÇÏ½Ã¸ç »êµé¿¡ Á¢ÃËÇÏ»ç ¿¬±â¸¦ ³»°Ô ÇϼҼ­
        Part your heavens, O LORD, and come down; touch the mountains, so that they smoke.

6. ¹ø°³¸¦ ¹ø½ÀÌ»ç ¿ø¼öµéÀ» ÈðÀ¸½Ã¸ç ÁÖÀÇ È­»ìÀ» ½î¾Æ ±×µéÀ» ¹«Â¼Ò¼­
        Send forth lightning and scatter the enemies; shoot your arrows and rout them.

7. À§¿¡¼­ºÎÅÍ ÁÖÀÇ ¼ÕÀ» Æì»ç ³ª¸¦ Å« ¹°°ú À̹æÀÎÀÇ ¼Õ¿¡¼­ ±¸ÇÏ¿© °ÇÁö¼Ò¼­
        Reach down your hand from on high; deliver me and rescue me from the mighty waters,
        from the hands of foreigners.

8. ±×µéÀÇ ÀÔÀº °ÅÁþÀ» ¸»ÇÏ¸ç ±×ÀÇ ¿À¸¥¼ÕÀº °ÅÁþÀÇ ¿À¸¥¼ÕÀÌ´ÏÀÌ´Ù
        whose mouths are full of lies, whose right hands are deceitful.

9. Çϳª´ÔÀÌ¿© ³»°¡ ÁÖ²² »õ ³ë·¡·Î ³ë·¡ÇÏ¸ç ¿­ÁÙ ºñÆÄ·Î ÁÖ¸¦ Âù¾çÇϸ®ÀÌ´Ù
        I will sing a new songs to you, O God; on the ten-stringed lyre I will make music to you,

10. ÁÖ´Â ¿Õµé¿¡°Ô ±¸¿øÀ» º£Çª½Ã´Â ÀڽÿÀ ±×ÀÇ Á¾ ´ÙÀ­À» ±× ÇØÇÏ·Á´Â Ä®¿¡¼­ ±¸ÇϽô ÀڽôÏÀÌ´Ù
         to the One who gives victory to kings, who delivers his servant David from the deadly sword.

11. À̹æÀÎÀÇ ¼Õ¿¡¼­ ³ª¸¦ ±¸ÇÏ¿© °ÇÁö¼Ò¼­ ±×µéÀÇ ÀÔÀº °ÅÁþÀ» ¸»ÇÏ¸ç ±× ¿À¸¥¼ÕÀº °ÅÁþÀÇ ¿À¸¥¼ÕÀÌ´ÏÀÌ´Ù
        Deliver me and rescue me from the hands of foreigners whose mouths are full of lies.

12. ¿ì¸® ¾ÆµéµéÀº ¾î¸®´Ù°¡ À强ÇÑ ³ª¹«µé°ú °°À¸¸ç ¿ì¸® µþµéÀº ±ÃÀüÀÇ ¾ç½Ä´ë·Î
         ¾Æ¸§´ä°Ô ´ÙµëÀº ¸ðÅüÀÕµ¹µé°ú °°À¸¸ç
         Then our sons in their youth will be like well-nurtured plants,
         and our daughters will be like pillar carved to adorn a palace.

13. ¿ì¸®ÀÇ °÷°£¿¡´Â ¹é°îÀÌ °¡µæÇÏ¸ç ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¾çÀº µé¿¡¼­ õõ°ú ¸¸¸¸À¸·Î ¹ø¼ºÇϸç
         Our barns will be filled with every kind of provision. Our sheep will increase
         by thousands, by tens of thousands in our fields.

14. ¿ì¸® ¼ö¼Ò´Â ¹«°Ì°Ô ½Ç¾úÀ¸¸ç ¶Ç ¿ì¸®¸¦ ħ³ëÇÏ´Â ÀÏÀ̳ª ¿ì¸®°¡ ³ª¾Æ°¡ ¸·´Â ÀÏÀÌ ¾øÀ¸¸ç
         ¿ì¸® °Å¸®¿¡´Â ½½ÇÇ ºÎ¸£Â¢À½ÀÌ ¾øÀ»Áø´ë
         our oxen will draw heavy loads. There wil be no breaching of walls,
          no going into captivity, no cry of distress in our streets.

15. ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ ¹é¼ºÀº º¹ÀÌ ÀÖ³ª´Ï ¿©È£¿Í¸¦ ÀÚ±â Çϳª´ÔÀ¸·Î »ïÀº ¹é¼ºÀº º¹ÀÌ ÀÖµµ´Ù
         Blessed are the people of whom this is true; blessed are the people whose God is the LORD.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 145Æí
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 143Æí
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.