|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¾Æ°¡ 2Àå
esther  2018-07-07 22:23:12 hit: 470

⚫¾Æ°¡ 2Àå⚫

1. ³ª´Â »ç·ÐÀÇ ¼ö¼±È­¿ä °ñÂ¥±âÀÇ ¹éÇÕÈ­·Î´Ù
        I am a rose of Sharon, a lily of the valleys.

2. ¿©ÀÚµé Áß¿¡ ³» »ç¶ûÀº °¡½Ã³ª¹« °¡¿îµ¥ ¹éÇÕÈ­ °°µµ´Ù
        Like al lily among thorns is my darling among the maidens.

3. ³²ÀÚµé Áß¿¡ ³ªÀÇ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ´Â ¼öÇ® °¡¿îµ¥ »ç°ú³ª¹« °°±¸³ª ³»°¡ ±× ±×´Ã¿¡ ¾É¾Æ¼­
        ½ÉÈ÷ ±â»µÇÏ¿´°í ±× ¿­¸Å´Â ³» ÀÔ¿¡ ´Þ¾Òµµ´Ù
        Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest is my lover among the young men.
        I delight to sit in his shade, and his fruit is sweet to my taste.

4. ±×°¡ ³ª¸¦ ÀεµÇÏ¿© ÀÜÄ©Áý¿¡ µé¾î°¬À¸´Ï ±× »ç¶ûÀº ³» À§¿¡ ±ê¹ßÀ̷α¸³ª
        He has taken me to the banquet hall, and his banner over me is love.

5. ³ÊÈñ´Â °ÇÆ÷µµ·Î ³» ÈûÀ» µ½°í »ç°ú·Î ³ª¸¦ ½Ã¿øÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ¶ó ³»°¡ »ç¶ûÇϹǷΠº´ÀÌ »ý°åÀ½À̶ó
        Strengthen me with raisins, refresh me with apples, for I am faint with love.

6. ±×°¡ ¿ÞÆÈ·Î ³» ¸Ó¸®¸¦ °íÀÌ°í ¿À¸¥ÆÈ·Î ³ª¸¦ ¾È´Â±¸³ª
        His left arm is under my head, and his right arm embraces me.

7. ¿¹·ç»ì·½ µþµé¾Æ ³»°¡ ³ë·ç¿Í µé»ç½¿À» µÎ°í ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ºÎŹÇÑ´Ù ³» »ç¶ûÀÌ ¿øÇϱâ Àü¿¡´Â
        ÈçµéÁö ¸»°í ±ú¿ìÁö ¸»Áö´Ï¶ó
        Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you by the gazelles and by the does of the field :
        Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires.

8. ³» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚÀÇ ¸ñ¼Ò¸®·Î±¸³ª º¸¶ó ±×°¡ »ê¿¡¼­ ´Þ¸®°í ÀÛÀº »êÀ» »¡¸® ³Ñ¾î¿À´Â±¸³ª
        Listen! My lover! Look! Here he comes, leaping across the mountains, bounding over the hills.

9. ³» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ´Â ³ë·ç¿Íµµ °°°í ¾î¸° »ç½¿°úµµ °°¾Æ¼­ ¿ì¸® º® µÚ¿¡ ¼­¼­ âÀ¸·Î µé¿©´Ùº¸¸ç
        Ã¢»ì Æ´À¸·Î ¿³º¸´Â±¸³ª
        My lover is like a gazelle or a young stag. Look! There he stands behind our wall,
        gazing through the windows, peering through the lattice.

10. ³ªÀÇ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ°¡ ³»°Ô ¸»ÇÏ¿© À̸£±â¸¦ ³ªÀÇ »ç¶û, ³» ¾î¿©»Û ÀÚ¾ß ÀϾ¼­ ÇÔ²² °¡ÀÚ
         My lover spoke and said to me, ¡°Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, and come with me.

11. °Ü¿ïµµ Áö³ª°í ºñµµ ±×ÃÆ°í
         See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone.

12. Áö¸é¿¡´Â ²ÉÀÌ ÇÇ°í »õ°¡ ³ë·¡ÇÒ ¶§°¡ À̸£·¶´Âµ¥ ºñµÑ±âÀÇ ¼Ò¸®°¡ ¿ì¸® ¶¥¿¡ µé¸®´Â±¸³ª
         Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come,
         the cooing of doves is heard in our land.

13. ¹«È­°ú³ª¹«¿¡´Â Ǫ¸¥ ¿­¸Å°¡ À;ú°í Æ÷µµ³ª¹«´Â ²ÉÀ» ÇÇ¿ö Çâ±â¸¦ ÅäÇϴ±¸³ª ³ªÀÇ »ç¶û,
         ³ªÀÇ ¾î¿©»Û ÀÚ¾ß ÀϾ¼­ ÇÔ²² °¡ÀÚ
         the fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.
         Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me."

14. ¹ÙÀ§ Æ´ ³¶¶°·¯Áö Àº¹ÐÇÑ °÷¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ³ªÀÇ ºñµÑ±â¾ß ³»°¡ ³× ¾ó±¼À» º¸°Ô Ç϶ó ³× ¼Ò¸®¸¦ µè°Ô Ç϶ó
         ³× ¼Ò¸®´Â ºÎµå·´°í ³× ¾ó±¼Àº ¾Æ¸§´ä±¸³ª
         My dove in the clefts of the rock, in the hiding places on the mountainside, show me your face,
         let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet, and your face is lovely.

15. ¿ì¸®¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ¿©¿ì °ð Æ÷µµ¿øÀ» Çã´Â ÀÛÀº ¿©¿ì¸¦ ÀâÀ¸¶ó ¿ì¸®ÀÇ Æ÷µµ¿ø¿¡ ²ÉÀÌ ÇǾúÀ½À̶ó
         Catch for us the foxes, the little foxes that ruin the vineyards, our vineyards that are in bloom.

16. ³» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ´Â ³»°Ô ¼ÓÇÏ¿´°í ³ª´Â ±×¿¡°Ô ¼ÓÇÏ¿´µµ´Ù ±×°¡ ¹éÇÕÈ­ °¡¿îµ¥¿¡¼­ ¾ç ¶¼¸¦ ¸ÔÀ̴±¸³ª
         My lover is mine and I am his; he browses among the lilies.

17. ³» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¾ß ³¯ÀÌ Àú¹°°í ±×¸²ÀÚ°¡ »ç¶óÁö±â Àü¿¡ µ¹¾Æ¿Í¼­ º£µ¥¸£ »êÀÇ ³ë·ç¿Í ¾î¸° »ç½¿ °°À»Áö¶ó
         Until the day breaks and the shadows flee, turn, my lover, and be like a gazelle
         or like a young stag on the rugged hills.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¾Æ°¡ 3Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¾Æ°¡ 1Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.