|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¾Æ°¡ 5Àå
esther  2018-07-15 08:55:38 hit: 449

¡Ü¾Æ°¡ 5Àå¡Ü

1. ³» ´©ÀÌ, ³» ½ÅºÎ¾ß ³»°¡ ³» µ¿»ê¿¡ µé¾î¿Í¼­ ³ªÀÇ ¸ô¾à°ú Çâ Àç·á¸¦ °ÅµÎ°í ³ªÀÇ ²Ü¼ÛÀÌ¿Í ²ÜÀ» ¸Ô°í
        ³» Æ÷µµÁÖ¿Í ³» ¿ìÀ¯¸¦ ¸¶¼ÌÀ¸´Ï ³ªÀÇ Ä£±¸µé¾Æ ¸ÔÀ¸¶ó ³ªÀÇ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷µé¾Æ ¸¹ÀÌ ¸¶½Ã¶ó
        I have come into my garden, my sister, my bride; I have gathered my myrrh with my spice.
        I have eaten my honeycomb and my honey; I have drunk my wine and my milk.
        Eat, O friends, and drink; drink your fill, O lovers.

2. ³»°¡ ÀßÁö¶óµµ ¸¶À½Àº ±ú¾ú´Âµ¥ ³ªÀÇ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚÀÇ ¼Ò¸®°¡ µé¸®´Â±¸³ª ¹®À» µÎµå·Á À̸£±â¸¦
        ³ªÀÇ ´©ÀÌ, ³ªÀÇ »ç¶û, ³ªÀÇ ºñµÑ±â, ³ªÀÇ ¿ÏÀüÇÑ ÀÚ¾ß ¹®À» ¿­¾î ´Ù¿À ³» ¸Ó¸®¿¡´Â À̽½ÀÌ,
        ³» ¸Ó¸®Åп¡´Â ¹ãÀ̽½ÀÌ °¡µæÇÏ¿´´Ù Çϴ±¸³ª
        I slept but my heart was awake. Listen! My lover is knocking : ¡°Open to me, my sister,
        my darling, my dove, my flawless one. My head is drenched with dew,
        my hair with the dampness of the night.¡±

3. ³»°¡ ¿ÊÀ» ¹þ¾úÀ¸´Ï ¾îÂî ´Ù½Ã ÀÔ°ÚÀ¸¸ç ³»°¡ ¹ßÀ» ¾Ä¾úÀ¸´Ï ¾îÂî ´Ù½Ã ´õ·´È÷·ª¸¶´Â
        I have taken off my robe—must I put it on again? I have washed my feet—must I soil them again?

4. ³» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ°¡ ¹®Æ´À¸·Î ¼ÕÀ» µéÀ̹иŠ³» ¸¶À½ÀÌ ¿òÁ÷¿©¼­
        My lover thrust his hand through the latch-opening; my heart began to pound for him.

5. ÀϾ ³» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ¹®À» ¿­ ¶§ ¸ô¾àÀÌ ³» ¼Õ¿¡¼­, ¸ô¾àÀÇ ÁóÀÌ
        ³» ¼Õ°¡¶ô¿¡¼­ ¹®ºøÀå¿¡ ¶³¾îÁö´Â±¸³ª
        I arose to open for my lover, and my hands dripped with myrrh, my fingers
        with flowing myrrh, on the handles of the lock.

6. ³»°¡ ³» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ¹®À» ¿­¾úÀ¸³ª ±×´Â ¹ú½á ¹°·¯°¬³× ±×°¡ ¸»ÇÒ ¶§¿¡
        ³» È¥ÀÌ ³ª°¬±¸³ª ³»°¡ ±×¸¦ ã¾Æµµ ¸ø ¸¸³µ°í ºÒ·¯µµ ÀÀ´äÀÌ ¾ø¾ú³ë¶ó
        I opened for my lover, but my lover had left; he was gone. My heart sank at his departure.
         I looked for him but did not find him. I called him but he did not answer.

7. ¼º ¾ÈÀ» ¼øÂûÇÏ´Â ÀÚµéÀÌ ³ª¸¦ ¸¸³ª¸Å ³ª¸¦ Ãļ­ »óÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ¿´°í ¼ºº®À» ÆļöÇÏ´Â ÀÚµéÀÌ
        ³ªÀÇ °Ñ¿ÊÀ» ¹þ°Ü °¡Á³µµ´Ù
        The watchmen found me as they made their rounds in the city. They beat me,
        they bruised me; they took away my cloak, those watchmen of the walls!

8. ¿¹·ç»ì·½ µþµé¾Æ ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ³»°¡ ºÎŹÇÑ´Ù ³ÊÈñ°¡ ³» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¸¦ ¸¸³ª°Åµç
        ³»°¡ »ç¶ûÇϹǷΠº´ÀÌ ³µ´Ù°í ÇÏ·Á¹«³ª
        O daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you—if you find my lover, what will you tell him?
        Tell him I am faint with love.

8. ¿©ÀÚµé °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ¾î¿©»Û ÀÚ¾ß ³ÊÀÇ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ°¡ ³²ÀÇ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚº¸´Ù ³ªÀº °ÍÀÌ ¹«¾ùÀΰ¡
        ³ÊÀÇ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ°¡ ³²ÀÇ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚº¸´Ù ³ªÀº °ÍÀÌ ¹«¾ùÀ̱⿡ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¿ì¸®¿¡°Ô ºÎŹÇϴ°¡
        How is your beloved better than others, most beautiful of women? How is your beloved
        better than others, that you charge us so?

10. ³» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ´Â Èñ°íµµ ºÓ¾î ¸¹Àº »ç¶÷ °¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ¶Ù¾î³ª±¸³ª
         My lover is radiant and ruddy, outstanding among ten thousand.

11. ¸Ó¸®´Â ¼ø±Ý °°°í ¸Ó¸®ÅÐÀº °íºÒ°íºÒÇÏ°í ±î¸¶±Í °°ÀÌ °Ë±¸³ª
         His head is purest gold; his hair is wavy and black as a raven.

12. ´«Àº ½Ã³Á°¡ÀÇ ºñµÑ±â °°Àºµ¥ ¿ìÀ¯·Î ¾ÄÀº µíÇÏ°í ¾Æ¸§´ä°Ôµµ ¹ÚÇû±¸³ª
         His eyes are like doves by the water streams, washed in milk, mounted like jewels.

13. »´Àº Çâ±â·Î¿î ²É¹ç °°°í Çâ±â·Î¿î Ç®¾ð´ö°úµµ °°°í ÀÔ¼úÀº ¹éÇÕÈ­ °°°í ¸ô¾àÀÇ ÁóÀÌ ¶Ò¶Ò ¶³¾îÁö´Â±¸³ª
         His cheeks are like beds of spice yielding perfume. His lips are like lilies dripping with myrrh.

14. ¼ÕÀº Ȳ¿ÁÀ» ¹°¸° Ȳ±Ý ³ë¸®°³ °°°í ¸öÀº ¾Æ·Î»õ±ä »ó¾Æ¿¡ û¿ÁÀ» ÀÔÈù µíÇϱ¸³ª
         His arms are rods of gold set with chrysolite. His body is like
         polished ivory decorated with sapphires.

15. ´Ù¸®´Â ¼ø±Ý ¹Þħ¿¡ ¼¼¿î È­¹Ý¼® ±âµÕ °°°í »ý±è»õ´Â ·¹¹Ù³í °°À¸¸ç ¹éÇâ¸ñó·³ º¸±â ÁÁ°í
         His legs are pillars of marble set on bases of pure gold. His appearance is like Lebanon,
         choice as its cedars.

16. ÀÔÀº ½ÉÈ÷ ´ÞÄÞÇÏ´Ï ±× Àüü°¡ »ç¶û½º·´±¸³ª ¿¹·ç»ì·½ µþµé¾Æ ÀÌ´Â ³» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¿ä ³ªÀÇ Ä£±¸·Î´Ù
         His mouth is sweetness itself; he is altogether lovely. This is my lover, this my friend,
         O daughters of Jerusalem.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¾Æ°¡ 6Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¾Æ°¡ 4Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.