|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 27Àå
esther  2018-10-29 20:41:27 hit: 519

¡ÜÀÌ»ç¾ß 27Àå¡Ü

1. ±× ³¯¿¡ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ±×ÀÇ °ß°íÇÏ°í Å©°í °­ÇÑ Ä®·Î ³¯·£ ¹ì ¸®¿ö¾ß´Ü °ð ²¿ºÓ²¿ºÒÇÑ ¹ì ¸®¿ö¾ß´ÜÀ»
        ¹úÇÏ½Ã¸ç ¹Ù´Ù¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ¿ëÀ» Á×À̽ø®¶ó
        In that day, the LORD will punish with his sword, his fierce, great and powerful sword, Leviathan
        the gliding serpent, Leviathan the coiling serpent; he will slay the monster of the sea.

2. ±× ³¯¿¡ ³ÊÈñ´Â ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î Æ÷µµ¿øÀ» µÎ°í ³ë·¡¸¦ ºÎ¸¦Áö¾î´Ù
        In that day--"Sing about a fruitful vineyard :

3. ³ª ¿©È£¿Í´Â Æ÷µµ¿øÁö±â°¡ µÊÀÌ¿© ¶§¶§·Î ¹°À» ÁÖ¸ç ¹ã³·À¸·Î °£¼öÇÏ¿© ¾Æ¹«µçÁö
        À̸¦ ÇØÄ¡Áö ¸øÇÏ°Ô Çϸ®·Î´Ù
        I, the LORD, watch over it; I water it continually. I guard it day and night
        so that no one may harm it.

4. ³ª´Â Æ÷µµ¿ø¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© ³ëÇÔÀÌ ¾ø³ª´Ï Âñ·¹¿Í °¡½Ã°¡ ³ª¸¦ ´ëÀûÇÏ¿© ½Î¿î´Ù ÇÏÀÚ
        ³»°¡ ±×°ÍÀ» ¹â°í ¸ð¾Æ ºÒ»ç¸£¸®¶ó
        I am not angry. If only there were briers and thorns confronting me! I would march against them
        in battle; I would set them all on fire.

5. ±×¸®ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸é ³» ÈûÀ» ÀÇÁöÇÏ°í ³ª¿Í È­Ä£ÇÏ¸ç ³ª¿Í È­Ä£ÇÒ °ÍÀ̴϶ó
        Or else let them come to me for refuge; let them make peace with me,
        yes, let them make peace with me."

6. ÈÄÀÏ¿¡´Â ¾ß°öÀÇ »Ñ¸®°¡ ¹ÚÈ÷¸ç À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ ¿òÀÌ µ¸°í ²ÉÀÌ ÇÊ °ÍÀ̶ó ±×µéÀÌ ±× °á½Ç·Î Áö¸éÀ» ä¿ì¸®·Î´Ù
        In days to come Jacob will take root, Israel will bud and blossom and fill all the world with fruit.

7. ÁÖ²²¼­ ±× ¹é¼ºÀ» Ä¡¼Ì´øµé ±× ¹é¼ºÀ» Ä£ ÀÚµéÀ» Ä¡½É°ú °°¾Ò°ÚÀ¸¸ç ¹é¼ºÀÌ Á×ÀÓÀ» ´çÇÏ¿´´øµé
        ¹é¼ºÀ» Á×ÀÎ ÀÚ°¡ Á×ÀÓÀ» ´çÇÔ°ú °°¾Ò°Ú´À³Ä
        Has the LORD struck her an he struck down those who struck her? Has she been killed
        as those were killed who kiled her?

8. ÁÖ²²¼­ ¹é¼ºÀ» Àû´çÇÏ°Ô °ßÃ¥ÇÏ»ç ÂѾƳ»½Ç ¶§¿¡ µ¿Ç³ ºÎ´Â ³¯¿¡ ÆødzÀ¸·Î ±×µéÀ» ¿Å±â¼Ì´À´Ï¶ó
        By warfare and exile you contend with her--with his fierce blast he drives her out,
        as on a day the east wind blows.

9. ¾ß°öÀÇ ºÒÀÇ°¡ ¼ÓÇÔÀ» ¾òÀ¸¸ç ±×ÀÇ ÁË ¾øÀÌÇÔÀ» ¹ÞÀ» °á°ú´Â ÀÌ·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï³ª´Ï °ð ±×°¡ Á¦´ÜÀÇ ¸ðµç µ¹À»
        ºÎ¼­Áø Ƚµ¹ °°°Ô ÇÏ¸ç ¾Æ¼¼¶ó¿Í žç»óÀÌ ´Ù½Ã ¼­Áö ¸øÇÏ°Ô ÇÔ¿¡ ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀ̶ó
        By this, then, will Jacob's guilt be atoned for, and this will be the full fruitage of the removal
        of his sin : When he makes all the altar stones to be like chalk stones crushed to pieces,
        no Asherah poles or incense altars will be left standing.

10. ´ëÀú °ß°íÇÑ ¼ºÀ¾Àº Àû¸·ÇÏ°í °Åó°¡ Ȳ¹«ÇÏ¸ç ¹ö¸² ¹Þ¾Æ ±¤¾ß¿Í °°ÀºÁï ¼Û¾ÆÁö°¡ °Å±â¿¡¼­ ¸Ô°í
         °Å±â¿¡ ´©¿ì¸ç ±× ³ª¹« °¡Áö¸¦ ¸Ô¾î ¾øÀÌÇϸ®¶ó
         The fortified city stands desolate, an abandoned settlement, forsaken like the desert;
         there the calves graze, there they lie down; they strip its branches bare.

11. °¡Áö°¡ ¸¶¸£¸é ²ªÀ̳ª´Ï ¿©ÀεéÀÌ ¿Í¼­ ±×°ÍÀ» ºÒ»ç¸¦ °ÍÀ̶ó ¹é¼ºÀÌ Áö°¢ÀÌ ¾øÀ¸¹Ç·Î ±×µéÀ» ÁöÀ¸½Å
         ÀÌ°¡ ºÒ½ÖÈ÷ ¿©±âÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ½Ã¸ç ±×µéÀ» Á¶¼ºÇϽŠÀÌ°¡ ÀºÇý¸¦ º£Ç®Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇϽø®¶ó
         When its twigs are dry, they are broken off and women come and make fires with them.
         For this is a people without understanding; so their Maker has no compassion on them,
         and their Creator shows them no favor.

12. ³ÊÈñ À̽º¶ó¿¤ ÀÚ¼Õµé¾Æ ±× ³¯¿¡ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ âÀÏÇÏ´Â Çϼö¿¡¼­ºÎÅÍ ¾Ö±Á ½Ã³»¿¡±îÁö
         °ú½ÇÀ» ¶°´Â °Í °°ÀÌ ³ÊÈñ¸¦ ÇϳªÇϳª ¸ðÀ¸½Ã¸®¶ó
         In that day the LORD will thresh from the flowing Euphrates to the Wadi of Egypt, and you,
         O Israelites, will be gathered up one by one.

13. ±× ³¯¿¡ Å« ³ªÆÈÀ» ºÒ¸®´Ï ¾Ñ¼ö¸£ ¶¥¿¡¼­ ¸ê¸ÁÇÏ´Â ÀÚµé°ú ¾Ö±Á ¶¥À¸·Î ÂѰܳ­ ÀÚµéÀÌ µ¹¾Æ¿Í¼­
         ¿¹·ç»ì·½ ¼º»ê¿¡¼­ ¿©È£¿Í²² ¿¹¹èÇϸ®¶ó
         And in that a great trumpet will sound. Those who were perishing in Assyria and those who were
         exiled in Egypt will come and worship the LORD on the holy mountain in Jerusalem.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 28Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ÀÌ»ç¾ß 26Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.