|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] Àá¾ð 1Àå
esther  2018-02-19 07:09:35 hit: 905

⚫Àá¾ð 1Àå⚫

1. ´ÙÀ­ÀÇ ¾Æµé À̽º¶ó¿¤ ¿Õ ¼Ö·Î¸óÀÇ Àá¾ðÀ̶ó
        The proverbs of Solomon son of David, king of Israel!

2. ÀÌ´Â ÁöÇý¿Í Èư踦 ¾Ë°Ô ÇÏ¸ç ¸íöÀÇ ¸»¾¸À» ±ú´Ý°Ô Çϸç
        for attaining wisdom and discipline; for understanding words of insight;

3. ÁöÇý·Ó°Ô, °øÀÇ·Ó°Ô, Á¤ÀÇ·Ó°Ô, Á¤Á÷ÇÏ°Ô ÇàÇÒ ÀÏ¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© Èư踦 ¹Þ°Ô Çϸç
        for acquiring a disciplined and prudent life, doing what is right and just and fair;

4. ¾î¸®¼®Àº ÀÚ¸¦ ½½±â·Ó°Ô Çϸç ÀþÀº ÀÚ¿¡°Ô Áö½Ä°ú ±Ù½ÅÇÔÀ» ÁÖ±â À§ÇÑ °ÍÀÌ´Ï
        for giving prudence to the simple, knowledge and discretion to the young...

5. ÁöÇý ÀÖ´Â ÀÚ´Â µè°í ÇнÄÀÌ ´õÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¿ä ¸íöÇÑ ÀÚ´Â Áö·«À» ¾òÀ» °ÍÀ̶ó
        Let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance--

6. Àá¾ð°ú ºñÀ¯¿Í ÁöÇý ÀÖ´Â ÀÚÀÇ ¸»°ú ±× ¿À¹¦ÇÑ ¸»À» ±ú´ÞÀ¸¸®¶ó
        for understanding proverbs and parables, the sayings nad riddles of the wise.

7. ¿©È£¿Í¸¦ °æ¿ÜÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ Áö½ÄÀÇ ±Ùº»ÀÌ°Å´Ã ¹Ì·ÃÇÑ ÀÚ´Â ÁöÇý¿Í Èư踦 ¸ê½ÃÇÏ´À´Ï¶ó
        The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.

8. ³» ¾Æµé¾Æ ³× ¾ÆºñÀÇ Èư踦 µéÀ¸¸ç ³× ¾î¹ÌÀÇ ¹ýÀ» ¶°³ªÁö ¸»¶ó
        Listen, my son, to your father's instruction and do not forsake your mother's teaching.

9. ÀÌ´Â ³× ¸Ó¸®ÀÇ ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î °üÀÌ¿ä ³× ¸ñÀÇ ±Ý »ç½½À̴϶ó
        They will be a garland to grace your head and a chain to dorn your neck.

10. ³» ¾Æµé¾Æ ¾ÇÇÑ ÀÚ°¡ ³Ê¸¦ ²ÔÁö¶óµµ µû¸£Áö ¸»¶ó
         My son, if sinners entice you, do not give in to them.

11. ±×µéÀÌ ³×°Ô ¸»Çϱ⸦ ¿ì¸®¿Í ÇÔ²² °¡ÀÚ ¿ì¸®°¡ °¡¸¸È÷ ¾þµå·È´Ù°¡
         »ç¶÷ÀÇ ÇǸ¦ È긮ÀÚ ÁË ¾ø´Â ÀÚ¸¦ ±î´ß ¾øÀÌ ¼û¾î ±â´Ù¸®´Ù°¡
         If they say, "Come along with us; let's lie in wait for someone's blood,
         let's waylay some harmless soul;

12. ½º¿Ã °°ÀÌ ±×µéÀ» »ê ä·Î »ïÅ°¸ç ¹«´ý¿¡ ³»·Á°¡´Â ÀÚµé °°ÀÌ ÅëÀ¸·Î »ïÅ°ÀÚ
        let's swallow them alive, like the grave, and whole, like those who go down to the pit;

13. ¿ì¸®°¡ ¿Â°® º¸È­¸¦ ¾òÀ¸¸ç »©¾ÑÀº °ÍÀ¸·Î ¿ì¸® ÁýÀ» ä¿ì¸®´Ï
         we will get all sorts of valuable things and fill our houses with plunder;

14. ³Ê´Â ¿ì¸®¿Í ÇÔ²² Á¦ºñ¸¦ »Ì°í ¿ì¸®°¡ ÇÔ²² Àü´ë Çϳª¸¸ µÎÀÚ ÇÒÁö¶óµµ
         throw in your lot with us, and we will share a common purse"--

15. ³» ¾Æµé¾Æ ±×µé°ú ÇÔ²² ±æ¿¡ ´Ù´ÏÁö ¸»¶ó ³× ¹ßÀ» ±ÝÇÏ¿© ±× ±æÀ» ¹âÁö ¸»¶ó
         my son, do not go along with them, do not set foot on their paths;

16. ´ëÀú ±× ¹ßÀº ¾ÇÀ¸·Î ´Þ·Á°¡¸ç ÇǸ¦ È긮´Â µ¥ ºü¸§À̴϶ó
         for their feet rush into sin, they are swift to shed blood.

17. »õ°¡ º¸´Â µ¥¼­ ±×¹°À» Ä¡¸é ÇêÀÏÀÌ°Ú°Å´Ã
         How useless to spread a net in full view of all the birds!

18. ±×µéÀÌ °¡¸¸È÷ ¾þµå¸²Àº ÀÚ±âÀÇ ÇǸ¦ È긱 »ÓÀÌ¿ä ¼û¾î ±â´Ù¸²Àº ÀÚ±âÀÇ »ý¸íÀ» ÇØÇÒ »ÓÀÌ´Ï
         These men lie in wait for their own blood; they waylay only themselves!

19. ÀÌÀÍÀ» ŽÇÏ´Â ¸ðµç ÀÚÀÇ ±æÀº ´Ù ÀÌ·¯ÇÏ¿© ÀÚ±âÀÇ »ý¸íÀ» ÀÒ°Ô ÇÏ´À´Ï¶ó
         Such is the end of all who go after ill-gotten gain; it takes away the lives of those who get it.

20. ÁöÇý°¡ ±æ°Å¸®¿¡¼­ ºÎ¸£¸ç ±¤Àå¿¡¼­ ¼Ò¸®¸¦ ³ôÀ̸ç
         Wisdom calls aloud in the street, she raises her voice in the public squares;

21. ½Ã²ô·¯¿î ±æ¸ñ¿¡¼­ ¼Ò¸®¸¦ Áö¸£¸ç ¼º¹® ¾î±Í¿Í ¼ºÁß¿¡¼­ ±× ¼Ò¸®¸¦ ¹ßÇÏ¿© À̸£µÇ
         at the head of the noisy streets she cries out, in the gateways of the city she makes her speech :

22. ³ÊÈñ ¾î¸®¼®Àº ÀÚµéÀº ¾î¸®¼®À½À» ÁÁ¾ÆÇÏ¸ç °Å¸¸ÇÑ ÀÚµéÀº °Å¸¸À» ±â»µÇϸç
         ¹Ì·ÃÇÑ ÀÚµéÀº Áö½ÄÀ» ¹Ì¿öÇÏ´Ï ¾î´À ¶§±îÁö ÇÏ°Ú´À³Ä
         ¡°How long will you simple ones love your simple ways? How long will mockers
         delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge?

23. ³ªÀÇ Ã¥¸ÁÀ» µè°í µ¹ÀÌÅ°¶ó º¸¶ó ³»°¡ ³ªÀÇ ¿µÀ» ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ºÎ¾î ÁÖ¸ç ³» ¸»À» ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô º¸À̸®¶ó
         If you had responded to my rebuke, I would have poured out my heart to you
         and made my thoughts known to you.

24. ³»°¡ ºÒ·¶À¸³ª ³ÊÈñ°¡ µè±â ½È¾îÇÏ¿´°í ³»°¡ ¼ÕÀ» ÆñÀ¸³ª µ¹¾Æº¸´Â ÀÚ°¡ ¾ø¾ú°í
         But since you rejected me when I called and no one gave heed when I stretched out my hand,

25. µµ¸®¾î ³ªÀÇ ¸ðµç ±³ÈÆÀ» ¸ê½ÃÇÏ¸ç ³ªÀÇ Ã¥¸ÁÀ» ¹ÞÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´ÀºÁï
         since you ignored all my advice and would not accept my rebuke,

26. ³ÊÈñ°¡ Àç¾ÓÀ» ¸¸³¯ ¶§¿¡ ³»°¡ ¿ôÀ» °ÍÀÌ¸ç ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô µÎ·Á¿òÀÌ ÀÓÇÒ ¶§¿¡ ³»°¡ ºñ¿ôÀ¸¸®¶ó
         I in turn will laugh at your disaster; I will mock when calamity overtakes you--

27. ³ÊÈñÀÇ µÎ·Á¿òÀÌ ±¤Ç³ °°ÀÌ ÀÓÇÏ°Ú°í ³ÊÈñÀÇ Àç¾ÓÀÌ Æødz °°ÀÌ À̸£°Ú°í ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ±Ù½É°ú ½½ÇÄÀÌ ÀÓÇϸ®´Ï
         when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind,
         when distress and trouble overwhelm you.

28. ±× ¶§¿¡ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ³ª¸¦ ºÎ¸£¸®¶ó ±×·¡µµ ³»°¡ ´ë´äÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°Ú°í ºÎÁö·±È÷ ³ª¸¦ ãÀ¸¸®¶ó
         ±×·¡µµ ³ª¸¦ ¸¸³ªÁö ¸øÇϸ®´Ï
         ¡°Then they will call to me but I will not answer; ;they will look for me but will not find me.

29. ´ëÀú ³ÊÈñ°¡ Áö½ÄÀ» ¹Ì¿öÇÏ¸ç ¿©È£¿Í °æ¿ÜÇϱ⸦ Áñ°Å¿öÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸç
         Since they hated knowledge and did not choose to fear the LORD,

30. ³ªÀÇ ±³ÈÆÀ» ¹ÞÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í ³ªÀÇ ¸ðµç Ã¥¸ÁÀ» ¾÷½Å¿©°åÀ½À̴϶ó
         Since they would not accept my advice and spurned my rebuke,

31. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ÀÚ±â ÇàÀ§ÀÇ ¿­¸Å¸¦ ¸ÔÀ¸¸ç Àڱ⠲ҿ¡ ¹èºÎ¸£¸®¶ó
         they will eat the fruit of their ways and be filled with the fruit of their schemes.

32. ¾î¸®¼®Àº ÀÚÀÇ Å𺸴 Àڱ⸦ Á×ÀÌ¸ç ¹Ì·ÃÇÑ ÀÚÀÇ ¾ÈÀÏÀº Àڱ⸦ ¸ê¸Á½ÃÅ°·Á´Ï¿Í
         For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complaceny of fools will destory them;

33. ¿ÀÁ÷ ³» ¸»À» µè´Â ÀÚ´Â Æò¾ÈÈ÷ »ì¸ç Àç¾ÓÀÇ µÎ·Á¿òÀÌ ¾øÀÌ ¾ÈÀüÇϸ®¶ó
         but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm."

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] Àá¾ð 2Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 150Æí
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.