|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 50Æí
esther  2017-02-26 10:01:57 hit: 847

⚫½ÃÆí 50Æí⚫

1. Àü´ÉÇϽŠÀÌ ¿©È£¿Í Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ»ç ÇØ µ¸´Â µ¥¼­ºÎÅÍ Áö´Â µ¥±îÁö ¼¼»óÀ» ºÎ¸£¼Ìµµ´Ù
        The Mighty One, God, the LORD, speaks and summons the earth
        from the rising of the sun to the place where it sets.

2. ¿ÂÀüÈ÷ ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î ½Ã¿Â¿¡¼­ Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ºûÀ» ºñÃ߼̵µ´Ù
        From Zion, perfect in beauty, God shines forth.

3. ¿ì¸® Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ¿À»ç ÀáÀáÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ½Ã´Ï ±× ¾Õ¿¡´Â »ïÅ°´Â ºÒÀÌ ÀÖ°í ±× »ç¹æ¿¡´Â ±¤Ç³ÀÌ ºÒ¸®·Î´Ù
        Our God comes and will not be silent; a fire devours before him, and around him a tempest rages.

4. Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ÀÚ±âÀÇ ¹é¼ºÀ» ÆÇ°áÇϽ÷Á°í À§ Çϴðú ¾Æ·¡ ¶¥¿¡ ¼±Æ÷ÇÏ¿©
        He summons the heavesn above, and the earth, that he may judge his people:

5. À̸£½ÃµÇ ³ªÀÇ ¼ºµµµéÀ» ³» ¾Õ¿¡ ¸ðÀ¸¶ó ±×µéÀº Á¦»ç·Î ³ª¿Í ¾ð¾àÇÑ À̵éÀ̴϶ó ÇϽõµ´Ù
        ¡°Gather to me my consecrated ones, who made a covenant with me by sacrifice."

6. ÇÏ´ÃÀÌ ±×ÀÇ °øÀǸ¦ ¼±Æ÷Çϸ®´Ï Çϳª´Ô ±×´Â ½ÉÆÇÀåÀ̽ÉÀ̷δÙ(¼¿¶ó)
        And the heavens proclaim his righteousness, for God himself is judge. Selah

7. ³» ¹é¼º¾Æ µéÀ»Áö¾î´Ù ³»°¡ ¸»Çϸ®¶ó À̽º¶ó¿¤¾Æ ³»°¡ ³×°Ô Áõ¾ðÇϸ®¶ó ³ª´Â Çϳª´Ô °ð ³× Çϳª´ÔÀ̷δÙ
        ¡°Hear, O my people, and I will speak, O Israel, and I will testify against you: I am God, your God.

8. ³ª´Â ³× Á¦¹° ¶§¹®¿¡ ³Ê¸¦ Ã¥¸ÁÇÏÁö´Â ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®´Ï ³× ¹øÁ¦°¡ Ç×»ó ³» ¾Õ¿¡ ÀÖÀ½À̷δÙ
        I do not rebuke you for your sacrifices or your burnt offerings, which are ever before me.

9. ³»°¡ ³× Áý¿¡¼­ ¼ö¼Ò³ª ³× ¿ì¸®¿¡¼­ ¼ý¿°¼Ò¸¦ °¡Á®°¡Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®´Ï
        I have no need of a bull from your stall or of goats from your pens,

10. ÀÌ´Â »ï¸²ÀÇ Áü½Âµé°ú ¹µ »êÀÇ °¡ÃàÀÌ ´Ù ³» °ÍÀ̸ç
         for every animal of the forest is mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills.

11. »êÀÇ ¸ðµç »õµéµµ ³»°¡ ¾Æ´Â °ÍÀÌ¸ç µéÀÇ Áü½Âµµ ³» °ÍÀÓÀ̷δÙ
         I know every bird in the mountains, and the creatures of the field are mine.

12. ³»°¡ °¡·É ÁÖ·Áµµ ³×°Ô À̸£Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÒ °ÍÀº ¼¼°è¿Í °Å±â¿¡ Ã游ÇÑ °ÍÀÌ ³» °ÍÀÓÀ̷δÙ
         If I were hungry I would not tell you, for the world is mine, and all that is in it.

13. ³»°¡ ¼ö¼ÒÀÇ °í±â¸¦ ¸ÔÀ¸¸ç ¿°¼ÒÀÇ ÇǸ¦ ¸¶½Ã°Ú´À³Ä
         Do I eat the flesh of bulls or drink the blood of goats?

14. °¨»ç·Î Çϳª´Ô²² Á¦»ç¸¦ µå¸®¸ç ÁöÁ¸ÇϽŠÀÌ¿¡°Ô ³× ¼­¿øÀ» °±À¸¸ç
         Sacrifice thank offerings to God, fulfill your vows to the Most High,

15. ȯ³­ ³¯¿¡ ³ª¸¦ ºÎ¸£¶ó ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ °ÇÁö¸®´Ï ³×°¡ ³ª¸¦ ¿µÈ­·Ó°Ô Çϸ®·Î´Ù
         and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me  

16. ¾ÇÀο¡°Ô´Â Çϳª´ÔÀÌ À̸£½ÃµÇ ³×°¡ ¾îÂîÇÏ¿© ³» À²·Ê¸¦ ÀüÇÏ¸ç ³» ¾ð¾àÀ» ³× ÀÔ¿¡ µÎ´À³Ä
         But to the wicked, God says: "What right have you to recite my laws or take my covenant on your lips?

17. ³×°¡ ±³ÈÆÀ» ¹Ì¿öÇÏ°í ³» ¸»À» ³× µÚ·Î ´øÁö¸ç
         You hate my instruction and cast my words behind you.

18. µµµÏÀ» º»Áï ±×¿Í ¿¬ÇÕÇÏ°í °£À½ÇÏ´Â ÀÚµé°ú µ¿·á°¡ µÇ¸ç
         When you see a thief, you join with him; you throw in your lot with adulterers.

19. ³× ÀÔÀ» ¾Ç¿¡°Ô ³»¾î ÁÖ°í ³× Çô·Î °ÅÁþÀ» ²Ù¹Ì¸ç
         You use your mouth for evil and harness your tongue to deceit.

20. ¾É¾Æ¼­ ³× ÇüÁ¦¸¦ °ø¹ÚÇÏ¸ç ³× ¾î¸Ó´ÏÀÇ ¾ÆµéÀ» ºñ¹æÇϴµµ´Ù
         You speak continually against your brother and slander your own mother's son.

21. ³×°¡ ÀÌ ÀÏÀ» ÇàÇÏ¿©µµ ³»°¡ ÀáÀáÇÏ¿´´õ´Ï ³×°¡ ³ª¸¦ ³Ê¿Í °°Àº ÁÙ·Î »ý°¢ÇÏ¿´µµ´Ù ±×·¯³ª ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦
         Ã¥¸ÁÇÏ¿© ³× Á˸¦ ³× ´« ¾Õ¿¡ ³¹³¹ÀÌ µå·¯³»¸®¶ó ÇϽôµµ´Ù
         These things you have done and I kept silent; you thought I was altogether like you.
         But I will rebuke you and accuse you to your face.

22. Çϳª´ÔÀ» Àؾî¹ö¸° ³ÊÈñ¿© ÀÌÁ¦ À̸¦ »ý°¢Ç϶ó ±×·¸Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸é ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ¸¦ ÂõÀ¸¸®´Ï °ÇÁú ÀÚ ¾øÀ¸¸®¶ó
         ¡°Consider this, you who forget God, or I will tear you to pieces, with none to rescue:

23. °¨»ç·Î Á¦»ç¸¦ µå¸®´Â ÀÚ°¡ ³ª¸¦ ¿µÈ­·Ó°Ô Çϳª´Ï ±×ÀÇ ÇàÀ§¸¦ ¿Ç°Ô ÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¿¡°Ô
         ³»°¡ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ±¸¿øÀ¸ º¸À̸®¶ó
         He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me, and he prepares the way so that I may show him
         the salvation of God."
¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 51Æí
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 49Æí
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.