|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 104Æí
esther  2017-09-17 22:59:45 hit: 734

⚫½ÃÆí 104Æí⚫

1. ³» ¿µÈ¥¾Æ ¿©È£¿Í¸¦ ¼ÛÃàÇÏ¶ó ¿©È£¿Í ³ªÀÇ Çϳª´ÔÀÌ¿© ÁÖ´Â ½ÉÈ÷ À§´ëÇϽøç
        Á¸±Í¿Í ±ÇÀ§·Î ¿Ê ÀÔÀ¸¼Ì³ªÀÌ´Ù
        Praise the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, you are very great; you are clothed
        with splendor and majesty.

2. ÁÖ²²¼­ ¿ÊÀ» ÀÔÀ½ °°ÀÌ ºûÀ» ÀÔÀ¸½Ã¸ç ÇÏ´ÃÀ» ÈÖÀå °°ÀÌ Ä¡½Ã¸ç
        He wraps himself in light as with a garment; he stretches out the heavens like a tent.

3. ¹°¿¡ Àڱ⠴©°¢ÀÇ µéº¸¸¦ ¾ñÀ¸½Ã¸ç ±¸¸§À¸·Î Àڱ⠼ö·¹¸¦ »ïÀ¸½Ã°í ¹Ù¶÷ ³¯°³·Î ´Ù´Ï½Ã¸ç
        and lays the beams of his upper chambers on their waters.
        He makes the clouds his chariot and rides on the wings of the wind.

4. ¹Ù¶÷À» Àڱ⠻ç½ÅÀ¸·Î »ïÀ¸½Ã°í ºÒ²ÉÀ¸·Î Àڱ⠻翪ÀÚ¸¦ »ïÀ¸½Ã¸ç
        He makes winds his messengers, flames of fire his servants.

5. ¶¥¿¡ ±âÃʸ¦ ³õÀ¸»ç ¿µ¿øÈ÷ Èçµé¸®Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°Ô Çϼ̳ªÀÌ´Ù
        He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved.

6. ¿ÊÀ¸·Î µ¤À½ °°ÀÌ ÁÖ²²¼­ ¶¥À» ±íÀº ¹Ù´Ù·Î µ¤À¸½Ã¸Å ¹°ÀÌ »êµé À§·Î ¼Ú¾Æ¿Ã¶úÀ¸³ª
        You covered it with the deep as with a garment; the waters stood above the mountains.

7. ÁÖ²²¼­ ²Ù¢À¸½Ã´Ï ¹°Àº µµ¸ÁÇϸç ÁÖÀÇ ¿ì·¿¼Ò¸®·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ »¡¸® °¡¸ç
        But at your rebuke the waters fled, at the sound of your thunder they took to flight;

8.ÁÖ²²¼­ ±×µéÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© Á¤ÇÏ¿© ÁֽŠ°÷À¸·Î Èê·¯°¬°í »êÀº ¿À¸£°í °ñÂ¥±â´Â ³»·Á°¬³ªÀÌ´Ù
        they flowed over the mountains, they went down into the valleys, to the place you assigned for them.

9. ÁÖ²²¼­ ¹°ÀÇ °æ°è¸¦ Á¤ÇÏ¿© ³ÑÄ¡Áö ¸øÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ½Ã¸ç ´Ù½Ã µ¹¾Æ¿Í ¶¥À» µ¤Áö ¸øÇÏ°Ô Çϼ̳ªÀÌ´Ù
        You set a boundary they cannot cross; never again will they cover the earth.

10. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ »ùÀ» °ñÂ¥±â¿¡¼­ ¼Ú¾Æ³ª°Ô ÇÏ½Ã°í »ê »çÀÌ¿¡ È帣°Ô ÇÏ»ç
        He makes springs pour water into the ravines; it flows between the mountains.

11. °¢Á¾ µéÁü½Â¿¡°Ô ¸¶½Ã°Ô ÇÏ½Ã´Ï µé³ª±Íµéµµ ÇØ°¥Çϸç
         They give water to all the beasts of the field; the wild donkeys quench their thirst.

12. °øÁßÀÇ »õµéµµ ±× °¡¿¡¼­ ±êµéÀÌ¸ç ³ª¹µ°¡Áö »çÀÌ¿¡¼­ ÁöÀú±Í´Âµµ´Ù
         The birds of the air nest by the waters; they sing among the branches.

13. ±×°¡ ±×ÀÇ ´©°¢¿¡¼­ºÎÅÍ »ê¿¡ ¹°À» ºÎ¾î ÁÖ½Ã´Ï ÁÖ²²¼­ ÇϽô ÀÏÀÇ °á½ÇÀÌ ¶¥À» ¸¸Á·½ÃÄÑ Áִµµ´Ù
         He waters the mountains from his upper chambers; the earth is satisfied by the fruit of his work.

14. ±×°¡ °¡ÃàÀ» À§ÇÑ Ç®°ú »ç¶÷À» À§ÇÑ Ã¤¼Ò¸¦ ÀÚ¶ó°Ô ÇÏ½Ã¸ç ¶¥¿¡¼­ ¸ÔÀ» °ÍÀÌ ³ª°Ô Çϼż­
         He makes grass for the cattle, and plants for man to cultivate--bringing for the food from the earth:

15. »ç¶÷ÀÇ ¸¶À½À» ±â»Ú°Ô ÇÏ´Â Æ÷µµÁÖ¿Í »ç¶÷ÀÇ ¾ó±¼À» À±ÅÃÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ´Â ±â¸§°ú »ç¶÷ÀÇ ¸¶À½À» ÈûÀÖ°Ô ÇÏ´Â
         ¾ç½ÄÀ» Á̵ּµ´Ù
         wine that gladdens the heart of man, oil to make his face shine, and bread that sustains his heart.

16. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ³ª¹«¿¡´Â ¹°ÀÌ ÈíÁ·ÇÔÀÌ¿© °ð ±×°¡ ½ÉÀ¸½Å ·¹¹Ù³í ¹éÇâ¸ñµéÀ̷δÙ
         The trees of the LORD are well watered, the cedars of Lebanon that he planted

17. »õµéÀÌ ±× ¼Ó¿¡ ±êµéÀÓÀÌ¿© ÇÐÀº À㳪¹«·Î ÁýÀ» »ï´Âµµ´Ù
         There the birds make their nests; the stork has its home in the pine trees.

18. ³ôÀº »êµéÀº »ê¾çÀ» À§ÇÔÀÌ¿© ¹ÙÀ§´Â ³Ê±¸¸®ÀÇ Çdz­Ã³·Î´Ù
         The high mountains belong to the wild goasts; the crags are a refuge for the coneys.

19. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ´Þ·Î Àý±â¸¦ Á¤ÇϽÉÀÌ¿© ÇØ´Â ±× Áö´Â ¶§¸¦ ¾Ëµµ´Ù
         The moon marks off the seasons, and the sun knows when to go down.

20. ÁÖ²²¼­ Èæ¾ÏÀ» Áö¾î ¹ãÀÌ µÇ°Ô ÇÏ½Ã´Ï »ï¸²ÀÇ ¸ðµç Áü½ÂÀÌ ±â¾î³ª¿À³ªÀÌ´Ù
         You bring darkness, it becomes night, and all the beasts of the forest prowl.

21. ÀþÀº »çÀÚµéÀº ±×µéÀÇ ¸ÔÀ̸¦ ÂÑ¾Æ ºÎ¸£Â¢À¸¸ç ±×µéÀÇ ¸ÔÀ̸¦ Çϳª´Ô²² ±¸ÇÏ´Ù°¡
         The lions roar for their prey and seek their food from God.

22. ÇØ°¡ µ¸À¸¸é ¹°·¯°¡¼­ ±×µéÀÇ ±¼ ¼Ó¿¡ ´¯°í
         The sun rises, and they steal away; they return and lie down in their dens.

23. »ç¶÷Àº ³ª¿Í¼­ ÀÏÇϸç Àú³á±îÁö ¼ö°íÇϴµµ´Ù
         Then man goes out to his work, to his labor until evening.

24. ¿©È£¿Í¿© ÁÖ²²¼­ ÇϽŠÀÏÀÌ ¾îÂî ±×¸® ¸¹ÀºÁö¿ä ÁÖ²²¼­ ÁöÇý·Î ±×µéÀ» ´Ù ÁöÀ¸¼ÌÀ¸´Ï
         ÁÖ²²¼­ ÁöÀ¸½Å °ÍµéÀÌ ¶¥¿¡ °¡µæÇÏ´ÏÀÌ´Ù
         How many are your works, O LORD! In wisdom you made them all;
         the earth is full of your creatures.

25. °Å±â¿¡´Â Å©°í ³ÐÀº ¹Ù´Ù°¡ ÀÖ°í ±× ¼Ó¿¡´Â »ý¹° °ð Å©°í ÀÛÀº µ¿¹°µéÀÌ ¹«¼öÇÏ´ÏÀÌ´Ù
         There is the sea, vat and spacious, teeming with creatures beyond number--living things  
         both large and small.

26. ±× °÷¿¡´Â ¹èµéÀÌ ´Ù´Ï¸ç ÁÖ²²¼­ ÁöÀ¸½Å ¸®¿ö¾ß´ÜÀÌ ±× ¼Ó¿¡¼­ ³ë³ªÀÌ´Ù
         There the ships go to and fro, and the leviathan, which you formed to frolic there.

27. À̰͵éÀº ´Ù ÁÖ²²¼­ ¶§¸¦ µû¶ó ¸ÔÀ» °ÍÀ» Áֽñ⸦ ¹Ù¶ó³ªÀÌ´Ù
         These all look to you to give them their food at the proper time.

28. ÁÖ²²¼­ ÁÖ½ÅÁï ±×µéÀÌ ¹ÞÀ¸¸ç ÁÖ²²¼­ ¼ÕÀ» Æì½ÅÁï ±×µéÀÌ ÁÁÀº °ÍÀ¸·Î ¸¸Á·ÇÏ´Ù°¡
         When you give it to them, they gather it up; when you open hand,
         they are satisfied with good things.

29. ÁÖ²²¼­ ³¸À» ¼û±â½ÅÁï ±×µéÀÌ ¶³°í ÁÖ²²¼­ ±×µéÀÇ È£ÈíÀ» °ÅµÎ½ÅÁï ±×µéÀº Á×¾î ¸ÕÁö·Î µ¹¾Æ°¡³ªÀÌ´Ù
         When you hide your face, they are terrified; when you take away their breath, they die
         and return to the dust.

30. ÁÖÀÇ ¿µÀ» º¸³»¾î ±×µéÀ» âÁ¶ÇÏ»ç Áö¸éÀ» »õ·Ó°Ô ÇϽóªÀÌ´Ù
         When you send your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the earth.

31. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¿µ±¤ÀÌ ¿µ¿øÈ÷ °è¼ÓÇÒÁö¸ç ¿©È£¿Í´Â ÀڽŲ²¼­ ÇàÇϽô Àϵé·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ Áñ°Å¿öÇϽø®·Î´Ù
         May the glory of the LORD endure forever; may the LORD rejoice in his works--

32. ±×°¡ ¶¥À» º¸½ÅÁï ¶¥ÀÌ Áøµ¿ÇÏ¸ç »êµéÀ» ¸¸Áö½ÅÁï ¿¬±â°¡ ³ª´Âµµ´Ù
         he who looks at the earth, and it trembles, who touches the mountains, and they smoke.

33. ³»°¡ Æò»ýÅä·Ï ¿©È£¿Í²² ³ë·¡ÇÏ¸ç ³»°¡ »ì¾Æ ÀÖ´Â µ¿¾È ³» Çϳª´ÔÀ» Âù¾çÇϸ®·Î´Ù
         I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

34. ³ªÀÇ ±âµµ¸¦ ±â»Ú°Ô ¿©±â½Ã±â¸¦ ¹Ù¶ó³ª´Ï ³ª´Â ¿©È£¿Í·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ Áñ°Å¿öÇϸ®·Î´Ù
         May my meditation be pleasing to him, as I rejoice in the LORD.

35. ÁËÀεéÀ» ¶¥¿¡¼­ ¼Ò¸êÇÏ½Ã¸ç ¾ÇÀεéÀ» ´Ù½Ã ÀÖÁö ¸øÇÏ°Ô ÇϽø®·Î´Ù ³» ¿µÈ¥¾Æ
         ¿©È£¿Í¸¦ ¼ÛÃàÇ϶ó ÇÒ·¼·ç¾ß
         But may sinners vanish from the earth and the wicked be no more. Praise the LORD,
         O my soul. Praise the LORD.
¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 105Æí
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 103Æí
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.