|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß 19Àå
esther  2019-04-21 22:31:46 hit: 365

¡Ü¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß 19Àå¡Ü

1. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ °¡¼­ Åä±âÀåÀÌÀÇ ¿Ë±â¸¦ »ç°í ¹é¼ºÀÇ ¾î¸¥µé°ú Á¦»çÀåÀÇ ¾î¸¥ ¸î »ç¶÷°ú
        This is what the LORD says : "Go and buy a clay jar from a potter. Take along some of the elders
        of the people and of the priests

2. ÇÏ½Ãµå ¹® ¾î±Í °ç¿¡ ÀÖ´Â Èù³ðÀÇ ¾ÆµéÀÇ °ñÂ¥±â·Î °¡¼­ °Å±â¿¡¼­ ³»°¡ ³×°Ô À̸¥ ¸»À» ¼±Æ÷ÇÏ¿©
        and go out to the Valley of Ben Hinnom, near the entrance of the Potsherd Gate.
        There proclaim the words I tell you,

3. ¸»Çϱ⸦ ³ÊÈñ À¯´Ù ¿Õµé°ú ¿¹·ç»ì·½ ÁÖ¹Î¾Æ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸À» µéÀ¸¶ó ¸¸±ºÀÇ ¿©È£¿Í À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ Çϳª´ÔÀÌ
       ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ º¸¶ó ³»°¡ ÀÌ °÷¿¡ Àç¾ÓÀ» ³»¸± °ÍÀ̶ó ±×°ÍÀ» µè´Â ¸ðµç ÀÚÀÇ ±Í°¡ ¶³¸®´Ï
        and say, 'Hear the word of the LORD, O kings of Judah and people of Jerusalem. This is what
        the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says : Listen! I am going to bring a disaster
        on this place that will make the ears of everyone who hears of it tingle.

4. ÀÌ´Â ±×µéÀÌ ³ª¸¦ ¹ö¸®°í ÀÌ °÷À» ºÒ°áÇÏ°Ô Çϸç ÀÌ °÷¿¡¼­ ÀÚ±â¿Í ÀÚ±â Á¶»óµé°ú À¯´Ù ¿ÕµéÀÌ
        ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ´ø ´Ù¸¥ ½Åµé¿¡°Ô ºÐÇâÇÏ¸ç ¹«ÁËÇÑ ÀÚÀÇ ÇÇ·Î ÀÌ °÷¿¡ ä¿üÀ½À̸ç
        For they have forsaken me and made this a place of foreign gods; they have burned sacrifices
        in it to gods that neither they nor their fathers nor the kings of Judah ever knew,
        and they have filled this place with the blood of the innocent.

5. ¶Ç ±×µéÀÌ ¹Ù¾ËÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© »ê´çÀ» °ÇÃàÇÏ°í Àڱ⠾ƵéµéÀ» ¹Ù¾Ë¿¡°Ô ¹øÁ¦·Î ºÒ»ì¶ó µå·È³ª´Ï
        ÀÌ´Â ³»°¡ ¸í·ÉÇϰųª ¸»Çϰųª ¶æÇÑ ¹Ù°¡ ¾Æ´Ï´Ï¶ó
        They have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as offerings to Baal--something
        I did not command or mention, nor did it enter my mind.

6. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î º¸¶ó ´Ù½Ã´Â ÀÌ °÷À» µµºªÀ̳ª Èù³ðÀÇ ¾ÆµéÀÇ °ñÂ¥±â¶ó ºÎ¸£Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í ¿ÀÁ÷ Á×ÀÓÀÇ
        °ñÂ¥±â¶ó ºÎ¸£´Â ³¯ÀÌ À̸¦ °ÍÀÌ¶ó ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»À̴϶ó
        So beware, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when people will no longer call this place
         Topheth or the Valley of Ben Hinnom, but the Valley of Slaughter.

7. ³»°¡ ÀÌ °÷¿¡¼­ À¯´Ù¿Í ¿¹·ç»ì·½ÀÇ °èȹÀ» ¹«³Ê¶ß·Á ±×µé·Î ±× ´ëÀû ¾Õ°ú »ý¸íÀ» ã´Â ÀÚÀÇ ¼ÕÀÇ Ä®¿¡
        ¾þµå·¯Áö°Ô ÇÏ°í ±× ½Ãü¸¦ °øÁßÀÇ »õ¿Í ¶¥ÀÇ Áü½ÂÀÇ ¹äÀÌ µÇ°Ô Çϸç
        ¡°¡®In this place I will ruin the plans of Judah and Jerusalem. I will make them fall by the sword
        before their enemies, at the hands of those who seek their lives, and I will give
        their carcasses as food to the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth.

8. ÀÌ ¼ºÀ¾À¸·Î ³î¶÷°ú Á¶·Õ °Å¸®°¡ µÇ°Ô Çϸ®´Ï ±× ¸ðµç Àç¾ÓÀ¸·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ Áö³ª´Â ÀÚ¸¶´Ù ³î¶ó¸ç
        Á¶·ÕÇÒ °ÍÀ̸ç
        I will devastate this city and make it an object of scorn; all who pass by will be appalled
        and will scoff because of all its wounds.

9. ±×µéÀÌ ±×µéÀÇ ¿ø¼ö¿Í ±×µéÀÇ »ý¸íÀ» ã´Â ÀÚ¿¡°Ô µÑ·¯½Î¿© °ï°æ¿¡ ºüÁú ¶§¿¡ ³»°¡ ±×µéÀÌ ±×µéÀÇ
        ¾ÆµéÀÇ »ì, µþÀÇ »ìÀ» ¸Ô°Ô ÇÏ°í ¶Ç °¢±â Ä£±¸ÀÇ »ìÀ» ¸Ô°Ô Çϸ®¶ó Çϼ̴٠ÇÏ°í
        I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh
        during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.'

10. ³Ê´Â ÇÔ²² °¡´Â ÀÚÀÇ ¸ñÀü¿¡¼­ ±× ¿Ë±â¸¦ ±ú¶ß¸®°í
         ¡°Then break the jar while those who go with you are watching,

11. ±×µé¿¡°Ô À̸£±â¸¦ ¸¸±ºÀÇ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ »ç¶÷ÀÌ Åä±âÀåÀÌÀÇ ±×¸©À» ÇÑ ¹ø
         ±ú¶ß¸®¸é ´Ù½Ã ¿ÏÀüÇÏ°Ô ÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø³ª´Ï ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ³»°¡ ÀÌ ¹é¼º°ú ÀÌ ¼ºÀ¾À» ¹«³Ê¶ß¸®¸®´Ï
         µµºª¿¡ ¸ÅÀåÇÒ ÀÚ¸®°¡ ¾øÀ» ¸¸Å­ ¸ÅÀåÇϸ®¶ó
         and say to them, 'This is what the LORD Almighty says : I will smash this nation and this city
         just as this potter's jar is smashed and cannot be repaired. They will bury the dead
         in Topheth until there is no more room.

12. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ´Ï¶ó ³»°¡ ÀÌ °÷°ú ±× °¡¿îµ¥ Áֹο¡°Ô ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ÇàÇÏ¿© ÀÌ ¼ºÀ¾À¸·Î µµºª °°°Ô ÇÒ °ÍÀ̶ó
         This is what I will do to this place and to those who live here, declares the LORDS.
         I will make this city like Topheth.

13. ¿¹·ç»ì·½ Áýµé°ú À¯´Ù ¿ÕµéÀÇ ÁýµéÀÌ ±× Áý À§¿¡¼­ ÇÏ´ÃÀÇ ¸¸»ó¿¡ ºÐÇâÇÏ°í ´Ù¸¥ ½Åµé¿¡°Ô ÀüÁ¦¸¦
         ºÎÀ½À¸·Î ´õ·¯¿öÁ³ÀºÁï µµºª ¶¥Ã³·³ µÇ¸®¶ó Çϼ̴٠Ç϶ó ÇϽôÏ
         The houses in Jerusalem and those of the kings of Judah will be defiled like this place,
         Topheth--all the houses where they burned incense on the roofs to all the starry hosts
         and poured out drink offerings to other gods.'"

14. ¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß°¡ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ Àڱ⸦ º¸³»»ç ¿¹¾ðÇÏ°Ô ÇϽŠµµºª¿¡¼­ µ¹¾Æ¿Í ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ Áý ¶ã¿¡ ¼­¼­
         ¸ðµç ¹é¼º¿¡°Ô ¸»ÇϵÇ
         Jeremiah then returned from Topheth, where the LORD had sent him to prophesy, ad stood in
         the court of the LORD'S temple and said to all the people,

15. ¸¸±ºÀÇ ¿©È£¿Í À̽º¶ó¿¤ÀÇ Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½ÃµÇ º¸¶ó ³»°¡ ÀÌ ¼ºÀ¾¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© ¼±¾ðÇÑ ¸ðµç
        Àç¾ÓÀ» ÀÌ ¼ºÀ¾°ú ±× ¸ðµç Ã̶ô¿¡ ³»¸®¸®´Ï ÀÌ´Â ±×µéÀÇ ¸ñÀ» °ð°Ô ÇÏ¿©
         ³» ¸»À» µèÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÔÀ̶ó ÇϽô϶ó
         ¡°This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says : 'Listen! I am going to bring on this city
         and the villages around it every disaster I pronounced against them,
         because they were stiff-necked and would not listen to my words.'"

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß 20Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ¿¹·¹¹Ì¾ß 18Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.