|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½º°¡·ª 9Àå
esther  2020-12-19 08:01:25 hit: 376

¡Ü½º°¡·ª 9Àå¡Ü

1. ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÌ Çϵå¶ô ¶¥¿¡ ³»¸®¸ç ´Ù¸Þ¼½¿¡ ¸Ó¹°¸®´Ï »ç¶÷µé°ú À̽º¶ó¿¤ ¸ðµç ÁöÆÄÀÇ ´«ÀÌ
       ¿©È£¿Í¸¦ ¿ì·¯·¯º½À̴϶ó
       The word of the LORD is against the land of Hadrach and will rest upon Damascus--for the eyes of men
       and all the tribes of Israel are on the LORD--

2. ±× Á¢°æÇÑ ÇϸÀ¿¡µµ ÀÓÇÏ°Ú°í µÎ·Î¿Í ½Ãµ·¿¡µµ ÀÓÇϸ®´Ï ±×µéÀÌ ¸Å¿ì ÁöÇý·Î¿òÀ̴϶ó
       and upon Hamath too, which borders on it, and upon Tyre and Sidon, though they are very skillful.

3. µÎ·Î´Â Àڱ⸦ À§ÇÏ¿© ¿ä»õ¸¦ °ÇÃàÇϸç ÀºÀ» Ƽ²ø °°ÀÌ, ±ÝÀ» °Å¸®ÀÇ ÁøÈë °°ÀÌ ½×¾Òµµ´Ù
        Tyre has built herself a stronghold; she has heaped up silver like dust, and gold like the dirt of the streets.

4. ÁÖ²²¼­ ±×¸¦ Á¤º¹ÇÏ½Ã¸ç ±×ÀÇ ±Ç¼¼¸¦ ¹Ù´Ù¿¡ ÃijÖÀ¸½Ã¸®´Ï ±×°¡ ºÒ¿¡ »ïÄÑÁúÁö¶ó
       But the Lord will take away her possessions and destroy her power on the sea,
       and she will be consumed by fire.

5. ¾Æ½º±Û·ÐÀÌ º¸°í ¹«¼­¿öÇÏ¸ç °¡»çµµ ½ÉÈ÷ ¾ÆÆÄÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¸ç ¿¡±×·ÐÀº ±× ¼Ò¸ÁÀÌ ¼öÄ¡°¡ µÇ¹Ç·Î ¿ª½Ã
       ±×·¯Çϸ®¶ó °¡»ç¿¡´Â ÀÓ±ÝÀÌ ²÷¾îÁú °ÍÀÌ¸ç ¾Æ½º±Û·Ð¿¡´Â ÁÖ¹ÎÀÌ ¾øÀ» °ÍÀ̸ç
       Ashkelon will see it and fear; Gaza will writhe in agony, and Ekron too, for her hope will wither.
       Gaza will lose her king and Ashkelon will be deserted.

6. ¾Æ½ºµ¾¿¡´Â ÀâÁ·ÀÌ °ÅÁÖÇϸ®¶ó ³»°¡ ºí·¹¼Â »ç¶÷ÀÇ ±³¸¸À» ²÷°í
        Foreigners will occupy Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.

7. ±×ÀÇ ÀÔ¿¡¼­ ±×ÀÇ ÇǸ¦, ±×ÀÇ ÀÕ»çÀÌ¿¡¼­ ±× °¡ÁõÇÑ °ÍÀ» Á¦°ÅÇϸ®´Ï ±×µéµµ ³²¾Æ¼­ ¿ì¸® Çϳª´Ô²²·Î
       µ¹¾Æ¿Í¼­ À¯´ÙÀÇ ÇÑ ÁöµµÀÚ °°ÀÌ µÇ°Ú°í ¿¡±×·ÐÀº ¿©ºÎ½º »ç¶÷ °°ÀÌ µÇ¸®¶ó
       I will take the blood from their mouths, the forbidden food from between their teeth. Those who are left
       will belong to our God and become leaders in Judah, and Ekron will be like the Jebusites.

8. ³»°¡ ³» ÁýÀ» µÑ·¯ ÁøÀ» Ãļ­ Àû±ºÀ» ¸·¾Æ °Å±â ¿Õ·¡ÇÏÁö ¸øÇÏ°Ô ÇÒ °ÍÀ̶ó Æ÷ÇÐÇÑ ÀÚ°¡ ´Ù½Ã´Â
       ±× Áö°æÀ¸·Î Áö³ª°¡Áö ¸øÇϸ®´Ï ÀÌ´Â ³»°¡ ´«À¸·Î Ä£È÷ º½À̴϶ó
       But I will defend my house against marauding forces. Never again will an oppressor overrun my people,
       for now I am keeping watch.

9. ½Ã¿ÂÀÇ µþ¾Æ Å©°Ô ±â»µÇÒÁö¾î´Ù ¿¹·ç»ì·½ÀÇ µþ¾Æ Áñ°ÅÀÌ ºÎ¸¦Áö¾î´Ù º¸¶ó ³× ¿ÕÀÌ ³×°Ô ÀÓÇϽóª´Ï
       ±×´Â °øÀǷοì½Ã¸ç ±¸¿øÀ» º£Çª½Ã¸ç °â¼ÕÇÏ¿©¼­ ³ª±Í¸¦ Ÿ½Ã³ª´Ï ³ª±ÍÀÇ ÀÛÀº °Í °ð ³ª±Í »õ³¢´Ï¶ó
       Rejoice, greatly, O Daughter of Zion! Shout, Daughter of Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous
       and having salvation, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

10. ³»°¡ ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓÀÇ º´°Å¿Í ¿¹·ç»ì·½ÀÇ ¸»À» ²÷°Ú°í ÀüÀïÇÏ´Â È°µµ ²÷À¸¸®´Ï ±×°¡ ÀÌ¹æ »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô È­ÆòÀ»
        ÀüÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¿ä ±×ÀÇ ÅëÄ¡´Â ¹Ù´Ù¿¡¼­ ¹Ù´Ù±îÁö À̸£°í À¯ºê¶óµ¥ °­¿¡¼­ ¶¥ ³¡±îÁö À̸£¸®¶ó
         I will take away the chariots from Ephraim and the war-horses from Jerusalem, and the battle bow will be
        broken. He will proclaim peace to the nations. His rule will extend from sea to sea and from the River to
        the ends of the earth.

11. ¶Ç ³Ê·Î ¸»ÇÒÁø´ë ³× ¾ð¾àÀÇ ÇÇ·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ³»°¡ ³× °¤Èù ÀÚµéÀ» ¹° ¾ø´Â ±¸µ¢ÀÌ¿¡¼­ ³õ¾Ò³ª´Ï
         As for you, because of the blood of my covenant with you, I will free your prisoners from the waterless pit.

12. °¤Çô ÀÖÀ¸³ª ¼Ò¸ÁÀ» Ç°Àº ÀÚµé¾Æ ³ÊÈñ´Â ¿ä»õ·Î µ¹¾Æ¿ÃÁö´Ï¶ó ³»°¡ ¿À´Ãµµ À̸£³ë¶ó ³»°¡
        ³×°Ô °©ÀýÀ̳ª °±À» °ÍÀ̶ó
         Return to your fortress, O prisoners of hope; even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you.

13. ³»°¡ À¯´Ù¸¦ ´ç±ä È°·Î »ï°í ¿¡ºê¶óÀÓÀ» ³¢¿î È­»ì·Î »ï¾ÒÀ¸´Ï ½Ã¿Â¾Æ ³»°¡ ³× ÀڽĵéÀ» ÀÏÀ¸ÄÑ
        Çï¶ó ÀڽĵéÀ» Ä¡°Ô ÇÏ¸ç ³Ê¸¦ ¿ë»çÀÇ Ä®°ú °°°Ô Çϸ®¶ó
         I will bend Judah as I bend my bow and fill it with Ephraim. I will rouse your sons, O Zion, against your sons,
        O Greece, and make you like a warrior's sword.

14. ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ±×µé À§¿¡ ³ªÅ¸³ª¼­ ±×µéÀÇ È­»ìÀ» ¹ø°³ °°ÀÌ ½î¾Æ³»½Ç °ÍÀ̸ç ÁÖ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ³ªÆÈÀ»
        ºÒ°Ô ÇÏ½Ã¸ç ³²¹æ ȸ¿À¸®¹Ù¶÷À» Ÿ°í °¡½Ç °ÍÀ̶ó
         Then the LORD will appear over them; his arrow will flash like lightning. The Sovereign LORD will sound the
        trumpet; he will march in the storms of the south,

15. ¸¸±ºÀÇ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ±×µéÀ» È£À§ÇϽø®´Ï ±×µéÀÌ ¿ø¼ö¸¦ »ïÅ°¸ç ¹°¸Ëµ¹À» ¹âÀ» °ÍÀÌ¸ç ±×µéÀÌ ÇǸ¦ ¸¶½Ã°í
        Áñ°ÅÀÌ ºÎ¸£±â¸¦ ¼úÃëÇÑ °Í °°ÀÌ ÇÒ °ÍÀÎÁï ÇÇ°¡ °¡µæÇÑ µ¿À̿͵µ °°°í
        ÇÇ ¹¯Àº Á¦´Ü ¸ðÅüÀ̿͵µ °°À» °ÍÀ̶ó
         and the LORD Almighty will shield them. They will destroy and overcome with slingstones. They will drink
        and roar as with wine; they will be full like a bowl used for sprinkling the corners of the altar.

16. ÀÌ ³¯¿¡ ±×µéÀÇ Çϳª´Ô ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ±×µéÀ» Àڱ⠹鼺ÀÇ ¾ç ¶¼ °°ÀÌ ±¸¿øÇϽø®´Ï ±×µéÀÌ ¿Õ°üÀÇ º¸¼® °°ÀÌ
        ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¶¥¿¡ ºû³ª¸®·Î´Ù
         The LORD their God will save them on that day as the flock of his people. They will sparkle in his land
        like jewels in a crown.

17. ±×ÀÇ ÇüÅëÇÔ°ú ±×ÀÇ ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿òÀÌ ¾îÂî ±×¸® Å«Áö °î½ÄÀº û³âÀ», »õ Æ÷µµÁִ ó³à¸¦ °­°ÇÇÏ°Ô Çϸ®¶ó
         How attractive and beautiful they will be! Grain will make the young men thrive, and new wine the young women.

¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½º°¡·ª 10Àå
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½º°¡·ª 8Àå
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.