|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 32Æí
esther  2016-12-27 09:47:20 hit: 1,026

⚫½ÃÆí 32Æí⚫

1. Çã¹°ÀÇ »çÇÔÀ» ¹Þ°í ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ ÁË°¡ °¡·ÁÁø ÀÚ´Â º¹ÀÌ ÀÖµµ´Ù
        Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.

2. ¸¶À½¿¡´Â °£»çÇÔÀÌ ¾ø°í ¿©È£¿Í²² Á¤Á˸¦ ´çÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Â ÀÚ´Â º¹ÀÌ ÀÖµµ´Ù
       Blessed is the man whose sin the LORD does not count against him and in whose spirit is no deceit.

3. ³»°¡ ÀÔÀ» ¿­Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÒ ¶§¿¡ Á¾ÀÏ ½ÅÀ½ÇϹǷΠ³» »À°¡ ¼èÇÏ¿´µµ´Ù
        When I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long.

4. ÁÖÀÇ ¼ÕÀÌ Á־߷Π³ª¸¦ ´©¸£½Ã¿À´Ï ³» Áø¾×ÀÌ ºüÁ®¼­ ¿©¸§ °¡¹³¿¡ ¸¶¸§ °°ÀÌ µÇ¾ú³ªÀÌ´Ù (¼¿¶ó)
        For day and night your hand was heavy upon me; my strength was sapped
        as in the heat of summer. Selah

5. ³»°¡ À̸£±â¸¦ ³» Çã¹°À» ¿©È£¿Í²² ÀÚº¹Çϸ®¶ó ÇÏ°í ÁÖ²² ³» Á˸¦ ¾Æ·Ú°í ³» Á˾ÇÀ»
       ¼û±âÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´´õ´Ï °ð ÁÖ²²¼­ ³» Á˾ÇÀ» »çÇϼ̳ªÀÌ´Ù(¼¿¶ó)
        Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, "I will confess my
        transgressions to the LORD:--and you forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah

6. ÀÌ·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ ¸ðµç °æ°ÇÇÑ ÀÚ´Â ÁÖ¸¦ ¸¸³¯ ±âȸ¸¦ ¾ò¾î¼­ ÁÖ²² ±âµµÇÒÁö¶ó
        Áø½Ç·Î È«¼ö°¡ ¹ü¶÷ÇÒÁö¶óµµ ±×¿¡°Ô ¹ÌÄ¡Áö ¸øÇϸ®ÀÌ´Ù
        Therefore let everyone who is godly pray to you while you may be found; surely when the mighty
        waters rise, they will not reach him.

7. ÁÖ´Â ³ªÀÇ Àº½ÅóÀÌ¿À´Ï ȯ³­¿¡¼­ ³ª¸¦ º¸È£ÇÏ½Ã°í ±¸¿øÀÇ ³ë·¡·Î ³ª¸¦ µÎ¸£½Ã¸®ÀÌ´Ù(¼¿¶ó)
        You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me
        with songs of deliverance. Selah

8. ³»°¡ ³× °¥ ±æÀ» °¡¸£ÃÄ º¸ÀÌ°í ³Ê¸¦ ÁÖ¸ñÇÏ¿© ÈÆ°èÇϸ®·Î´Ù
        I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.

9. ³ÊÈñ´Â ¹«ÁöÇÑ ¸»À̳ª ³ë»õ °°ÀÌ µÇÁö ¸»Áö¾î´Ù ±×°ÍµéÀº Àç°¥°ú ±¼·¹·Î ´Ü¼ÓÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸé
        ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô °¡±îÀÌ °¡Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®·Î´Ù
        Do not be like the horse or the mule, which have no understanding but must be
        controlled by bit and bridle or they will not come to you.

10. ¾ÇÀο¡°Ô´Â ¸¹Àº ½½ÇÄÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸³ª ¿©È£¿Í¸¦ ½Å·ÚÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¿¡°Ô´Â ÀÎÀÚÇϽÉÀÌ µÎ¸£¸®·Î´Ù
         Many are the woes of the wicked, but the LORD'S unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him.

11. ³ÊÈñ ÀÇÀεé¾Æ ¿©È£¿Í¸¦ ±â»µÇϸç Áñ°Å¿öÇÒÁö¾î´Ù ¸¶À½ÀÌ Á¤Á÷ÇÑ ³ÊÈñµé¾Æ ´Ù Áñ°ÅÀÌ ¿ÜÄ¥Áö¾î´Ù
         Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous; sing, all you who are upright in heart!
¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 33Æí
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤]½ÃÆí 31Æí
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.