|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 64Æí
esther  2017-04-15 13:34:25 hit: 828

⚫½ÃÆí 64Æí⚫

1. Çϳª´ÔÀÌ¿© ³»°¡ ±Ù½ÉÇÏ´Â ¼Ò¸®¸¦ µéÀ¸½Ã°í ¿ø¼öÀÇ µÎ·Á¿ò¿¡¼­ ³ªÀÇ »ý¸íÀ» º¸Á¸ÇϼҼ­
        Hear me, O God, as I voice my complaint; protect my life from the threat of the enemy.

2. ÁÖ´Â ¾ÇÀ» ²ÒÇÏ´Â ÀÚµéÀÇ À½¸ð¿¡¼­ ³ª¸¦ ¼û°Ü ÁÖ½Ã°í ¾ÇÀ» ÇàÇÏ´Â ÀÚµéÀÇ ¼Òµ¿¿¡¼­ ³ª¸¦ °¨Ãß¾î ÁÖ¼Ò¼­
        Hide me from the conspiracy of the wicked, from that noisy crowd of evildoers.

3. ±×µéÀÌ Ä® °°ÀÌ ÀÚ±â Çô¸¦ ¿¬¸¶Çϸç È­»ì °°ÀÌ µ¶ÇÑ ¸»·Î °Ü´©°í
        They sharpen their tongues like swords and aim their words like deadly arrows.

4. ¼ûÀº °÷¿¡¼­ ¿ÂÀüÇÑ ÀÚ¸¦ ½î¸ç °©Àڱ⠽î°í µÎ·Á¿öÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϴµµ´Ù
        They shoot from ambush at the innocent man; they shoot at him suddenly, without fear.

5. ±×µéÀº ¾ÇÇÑ ¸ñÀûÀ¸·Î ¼­·Î °Ý·ÁÇÏ¸ç ³²¸ô·¡ ¿Ã¹« ³õ±â¸¦ ÇÔ²² ÀdzíÇÏ°í ÇÏ´Â ¸»ÀÌ
        ´©°¡ ¿ì¸®¸¦ º¸¸®¿ä Çϸç
        They encourage each other in evil plans, they talk about hiding their snares; they say,
        "Who will see them"?

6. ±×µéÀº Á˾ÇÀ» ²Ù¹Ì¸ç À̸£±â¸¦ ¿ì¸®°¡ ¹¦Ã¥À» ã¾Ò´Ù Çϳª´Ï °¢ »ç¶÷ÀÇ ¼Ó ¶æ°ú ¸¶À½ÀÌ ±íµµ´Ù
        They plot injustice and say, "We have devised a perfect plan!"
        Surely the mind and heart of man are cunning.

7. ±×·¯³ª Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ±×µéÀ» ½î½Ã¸®´Ï ±×µéÀÌ °©ÀÚ±â È­»ì¿¡ »óÇϸ®·Î´Ù
        But God will shoot them with arrows; suddenly they will be struck down.

8. ÀÌ·¯¹Ç·Î ±×µéÀÌ ¾þµå·¯Áö¸®´Ï ±×µéÀÇ Çô°¡ ±×µéÀ» ÇØÇÔÀ̶ó ±×µéÀ» º¸´Â ÀÚ°¡ ´Ù ¸Ó¸®¸¦ Èçµé¸®·Î´Ù
        He will turn their own tongues against them and bring them to ruin;
        all who see them will shake their heads in scorn.

9. ¸ðµç »ç¶÷ÀÌ µÎ·Á¿öÇÏ¿© Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ÀÏÀ» ¼±Æ÷ÇÏ¸ç ±×ÀÇ ÇàÇϽÉÀ» ±íÀÌ »ý°¢Çϸ®·Î´Ù
        All mankind will fear; they will proclaim the works of God and ponder what he has done.

10. ÀÇÀÎÀº ¿©È£¿Í·Î ¸»¹Ì¾Ï¾Æ Áñ°Å¿öÇÏ¸ç ±×¿¡°Ô ÇÇÇϸ®´Ï ¸¶À½ÀÌ Á¤Á÷ÇÑ ÀÚ´Â ´Ù ÀÚ¶ûÇϸ®·Î´Ù
         Let the righteous rejoice in the LORD and take refuge in him; let all the upright in heart praise him!
¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 65Æí
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 63Æí
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.