|Home | ¼³±³ | ¸ñȸ Ä®·³ | ½ÅÇлó½Ä |¼º°æ°³·Ð(O.T) | ¼º°æ°³·Ð(N.T) | ¼Óµ¶¼º°æ | ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ | ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ½°ÅÍ | ¸ÅÀϾÆħťƼ | ±³È¸¿ÍÀÌ´Ü | °ü¸®ÀÚ

[°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 101Æí
esther  2017-09-05 19:37:11 hit: 667

⚫½ÃÆí 101Æí⚫

1. ³»°¡ ÀÎÀÚ¿Í Á¤ÀǸ¦ ³ë·¡ÇÏ°Ú³ªÀÌ´Ù ¿©È£¿Í¿© ³»°¡ ÁÖ²² Âù¾çÇϸ®ÀÌ´Ù
        I will sing of your love and justice; to you, O LORD, I will sing praise.

2. ³»°¡ ¿ÏÀüÇÑ ±æÀ» ÁÖ¸ñÇÏ¿À¸®´Ï ÁÖ²²¼­ ¾î´À ¶§³ª ³»°Ô ÀÓÇϽðڳªÀÌ±î ³»°¡ ¿ÏÀüÇÑ ¸¶À½À¸·Î
        ³» Áý ¾È¿¡¼­ ÇàÇϸ®ÀÌ´Ù
        I will be careful to lead a blameless life--when will you come to me?
        I will walk in my house with blameless heart.

3. ³ª´Â ºñõÇÑ °ÍÀ» ³» ´« ¾Õ¿¡ µÎÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¿ä ¹è±³ÀÚµéÀÇ ÇàÀ§¸¦ ³»°¡ ¹Ì¿öÇÏ¿À¸®´Ï
        ³ª´Â ±× ¾î´À °Íµµ ºÙµéÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®ÀÌ´Ù
        I will set before my eyes no vile thing. The deeds of faithless men I hate; they will not cling to me

4. »ç¾ÇÇÑ ¸¶À½ÀÌ ³»°Ô¼­ ¶°³¯ °ÍÀÌ´Ï ¾ÇÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ³»°¡ ¾ËÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®·Î´Ù
        Men of perverse heart shall be far from me; I will have nothing to do with evil.

5. ÀÚ±âÀÇ ÀÌ¿ôÀ» Àº±ÙÈ÷ Çæ¶â´Â ÀÚ¸¦ ³»°¡ ¸êÇÒ °ÍÀÌ¿ä ´«ÀÌ ³ô°í ¸¶À½ÀÌ ±³¸¸ÇÑ ÀÚ¸¦
        ³»°¡ ¿ë³³ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®·Î´Ù
        Whoever slanders his neighbor in secret, him will I put to silence; whoever has haughty eyes
        and a proud heart, him will I not endure.

6. ³» ´«ÀÌ ÀÌ ¶¥ÀÇ Ã漺µÈ ÀÚ¸¦ »ìÆì ³ª¿Í ÇÔ²² »ì°Ô Çϸ®´Ï ¿ÏÀüÇÑ ±æ¿¡ ÇàÇÏ´Â ÀÚ°¡ ³ª¸¦ µû¸£¸®·Î´Ù
        My eyes will be on the faithful in the land, that they may dwell with me;
        he whose walk is blameless will minister to me.

7. °ÅÁþÀ» ÇàÇÏ´Â ÀÚ´Â ³» Áý ¾È¿¡ °ÅÁÖÇÏÁö ¸øÇÏ¸ç °ÅÁþ¸»ÇÏ´Â ÀÚ´Â ³» ¸ñÀü¿¡ ¼­Áö ¸øÇϸ®·Î´Ù
        No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who speaks falsely
        will stand in my presence.

8. ¾Æħ¸¶´Ù ³»°¡ ÀÌ ¶¥ÀÇ ¸ðµç ¾ÇÀÎÀ» ¸êÇϸ®´Ï ¾ÇÀ» ÇàÇÏ´Â ÀÚ´Â ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¼º¿¡¼­ ´Ù ²÷¾îÁö¸®·Î´Ù
        Every morning I will put to silence all the wicked in the land; I will cut off every evildoer
        from the city of the LORD.
¡â [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 102Æí
¡ä [°³¿ª°³Á¤] ½ÃÆí 100Æí
Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ChanBi

¼­Ãá¿õ ¸ñ»ç[Rev. David Suh]

Best view at 1280x1024 ¡Þ 2008¨Ï All Rights Reserved.